CSI: New York - Season 5 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by aconnell, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Adam does have some great scenes. He and Mac together are great, but I also love his scenes with Stella. Definitely got the cute geek thing going on.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Last nights episode had a good twist to it. I really enjoyed it.
    And poor Adam- he does everything in that lab, they couldn't cope without him!
    They are doing well, so far this season, in balancing the crime story with personal stuff.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I loved it too - loved the twist! I loved the scenes with Mac and Maggie and her brothers, I felt sorry for all of them. Mac made a mistake making that promise to her, but it was one I think he genuinely believed at the time he'd be able to keep, and he was clearly shocked and feeling guilty over what happened to Maggie.
    Loved the Mac-Stella fight, as always they both had good points. It's cute how Stella is the only one who can stand up to Mac when he gets mad, and the only one who can calm him down.
    I liked the discussion between Mac, Flack and Danny about what they would do if it was their sister, it's good and realistic to see that sometimes the detectives sympathize with the perps as well as the vics.
    Mac was sweet to Adam when he said he wasn't going anywhere, and Adam was so sweet and freaked out and geeky in their scene together. I'm glad it was Stella who worked out a way to help him stay for a while, it showed she does love him like she said and care about him more than machines. I thought it was absolutely wonderful to see Mac so determined to put people before machines, I think it shows how much he cares for his team.
    LOL, loved Hawkes' line about San Francisco being closed in January.
    Mac and Stella going for dinner at the end was nice, it's good to remember they have lives outside the lab.
    Pissy Mac yelling at Sinclair was hot:drool: but LOL at all the lab techs hovering outside listening.:lol:
    Again, a nice touch with the topical issue of budget cuts.

4. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

That has been my favourite episode so far this season.
    I liked the bit when Flack pushed the guy of the swing.
    I agree with MacsLady Sheldon saying San Francisco was closed was funny!

Does anyone what time the episode is on next saturday?

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, I enjoyed the 100th episode. It was quite sad at the end though.
    Flack and Danny- great together as always. They make such a good double act.
    And Mac- certainly does well with the ladies!
    Roll on another 100!

6. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Next weeks episode is on at 9.20, though I've seen it once and wouldn't sit through it again. I'm looking forward to seeing what other think.

7. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Just thought that I would make a few comments on saturday's episode in the UK. I thought that I would be more annoyed with this episode especially with Danny pouring his heart out to the parents of the girls, I really would have prefered a smaller scene focused on him with Flack over a few beers or something.Overall I found the epsiode typically grisly, and altogether rather forgetable. I must say that I couldn't muster up any sympathy for the parents of the pregnant girl, was I even suppose to? It was ovbious they had regrets but I thought it was a little too late. Maybe I am being harsh or maybe it was my mood on the night, but why did child social services (or whatever they are called in US) hand over the baby too them, next of kin, yes I understand all that but this might be just me, occasionally I would like to see real life scenarios, something a little more unexpected. After all they kicked their daughter out in the first place, Oh I know its called irony, just got it! Sorry:lol:

I thought the ride on the bike with Danny "reflecting or thinking" time was completely unnecessary and a waste of time.

Quote, "I know you Danny" or something on those lines, sorry Lindsay, my dear, I have been watching CSI NY since the very begining and I don't know the messed up little guy they call Danny Messer, his own mother doesn't know the messed up little guy called Danny Messer, Danny Messer doesn't even know the messed up little guy called Danny Messer, so no honey, sorry my love how do you? :lol:

Golly gosh! Just started reminiscing on Season 1, lovely dark times, when the labs only had one microscope, one microwave and a DIY fingerprinting kit, similar to the one I got free with Season 4 dvd!! Oh yes and Mac was more pissy than not and a little sad (love that by the way) , I just wanted to wrap him up and take him home and say "there there my love" and he wore a tie (love that too). Oh, I know he is super hot without one but I really want to see him in one sometimes pleeeease!!!! :)

This is my first real post so please be nice!

The thoughts of the writer (fan) are completely her own and were not in anyway meant to cause any harm or offense to other CSI NY fans. :lol:

8. miscreant_pie

miscreant_pie Civilian

I completely agree!

I found the whole episode on saturday to be a bit blah. I already knew lindsey was pregnant, so it wasn't a surprise. But even if I hadn't known, it wouldn't really have been a shocker. The whole thing was just a bit off the boil.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I'm a bit behind with my New York viewing. I will have to watch it and see if I agree with you all.

Sophia's Folly - dont worry, we are always nice! Welcome to the thread
    :beer:

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

CSI NY "The Triangle" is being aired on Channel 5 at 9.35pm, tonight, just in case anyone needed reminding!!!!;)

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, I have watched saturdays epi, but haven't had a chance to watch the one before. I hope they aren't going to make the Danny and Lindsay story too soapy. It looks like it may head that way. Although I did think it was sweet at the end when they told Mac.
    The 'Bermuda Triangle' idea was interesting, its good to see NY try the more far-out storylines.
    I had forgotten about the stolen pen-drive. At least there is continuity, even though I don't particularly like that plot.

12. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

I do wonder myself solitaire how the pen drive story will play out. Hope the writers do it justice. I did enjoy the 333 storyline and the cabbie killer story was very good, especially having Reed 's involvement in it, loved him and Mac together. until the end, IMO, I did feel that the ending was rushed and a bit of a let down.

I did however find myself on saturday shouting at the TV when it suddenly dawned on Lindsay that she was working in a lab!!:rolleyes:

All in all an ok episode, enjoyed the top of the building scene, made me smile. Love those guys.:)

Should let you know that I realise now that when addressing other users I should have been inserting their names in bold, sorry my mistake, won't happen again;)

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Sophia's folly- I don't think it really matters about the bold thing. I only do it because I noticed others do.

I wasn't too fussed about the 333 story. It seemed to drag on too long. I did like the cabby killer plot, but you are right, the ending seemed rushed. I love Reed and Mac together. Hopefully he will be in an epi this season.

The Empire State Building scene last epi was good. Nice team work from the lads. Yeah, the Lindsay scene was rather odd. How long has she been there, shouldn't she know about all those chemicals by now? They seem to know everything else!

14. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

"Forbidden fruit" on last night, few comments to make if I may?

Mac shopping, loved that although I shouted at the tv "How's Reed, Mac" when he picked up cornflakes (flaked corn reference). Really would like to know. Ella, bless her, have to say that I didn't like her previous episode, don't really understand the need to tell complete strangers your inner most thoughts and secrets, whilst probably using a fake name on t'internet , I wouldn't. :rolleyes: Did you not see contents of basket Ella, milk, bread, cereal, and did I see bananas, think our Mac has breakfast already sorted love.

Note to TPTB, on a more personal note wouldn't mind if I saw our gorgeous, sexy detective/scientist eat said banana. Might be quite interesting and informative :devil:

Stella and Angell, cracking team, Sings "there may be trouble ahead".

Adam and Danny, good scene, Adam so adorable x

Sheldon, so hotl love you and so does Mac, only you could get away with pulling expensive piece of kit apart, would like to have seen a scene with you and Mac after you putting it back together and leaving a piece out throwing it over your shoulder saying "it's ok don't really need that bit" Mac's face would be:guffaw:

Linsday experiment scene, omg please stop, "humour me" no I won't,waste of time, unnecessary, trust me I can understand the plot if explained to me and backed up with the science, don't need this type of scene to bash it home to me, thank you, Mac put a stop to it now please, Mac mints love ;)

Lindsay and Danny baby scene, quite cute, loved Danny's look ok if done in small doses and not forced down our throats. Lets see eh!

Last scene :brickwall: Noooooooo! Mac, don't go there, send someone, not in person please, sings "there may be trouble ahead".

Oh sorry why did the girl have to die, missed that, sorry. Roll on next week and happy mothers day x :)

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Oh, I loved 'Forbidden Fruit' ! Definitely one of the best episodes so far! Seeing Mac outside the lab is always good, even if it is just shopping.

I would be in a permanent Mac hawtness-induced coma:devil:

And for the first time in a while, I got totally grossed out by the autopsy scene :( *shudders*

I didn't like the end, though. That Ella, to state the obvious, is one freaky girl. Poor Mac. he really is getting a lot of crap thrown his way this season *gives him hugs*