CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Previous Thread Located Here

Alright, let's continue the latest spoiler discussions!

Here are a few things to keep in mind before postng:

Guidelines:

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

*~~* It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the new UBB code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

New*~~* Regarding copyright violations and sources: Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. Lucy, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit and remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

From now on, most spoiler discussion should be confined to this thread, apart from the new episode threads. We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

If there are any questions feel free to send a PM to either Lucy or myself. We will do our best to help!

So let's get underway. :)

2. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

Ep. 9 is called" Stand your Ground".

I hope no one minds me posting this, but, not only will Calleigh get a gun to her head, they'll try to run her over too?! Poor Calleigh.

3. flubber

flubber Victim

4. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the info guys!!!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Finally! An intersting title! At leas this one, if they don't change it, sounds like it might actually have to do with what is going on in the ep And the best part is, it doesn't sound as stupid as tonight's episode title.

Thanks for posting that info.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This'll make for interesting discussion: I finally got the promotional photos for the return of Speedle episode: "Bang Bang Your Debt" (originally episode 2, now episode 4). I posted 3 teaser photos in the Miami Picture thread, but you can view the rest at my site :)

7. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

ive benn readin the spoilers and the calleighcentered episode sounds okay :confused:....i just hope they dont turn her to be like her dad coz cmon thats just crazy :eek:....now the characters will be:
    horatio= GOD :)
    eric= ptsd angsty csi
    ryan= gambling addict
    calleigh= alcoholic
    alexx= is she still on the show???

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I don't think they will turn her into an alcoholic. Didn't the spoiler say there was just a small amount of alcohol in her blood at the time. It may just be the case of Stetler just waiting for one of Horatio's team to make a mistake. Stetler will probably bring up her father's alcoholism. This episode may be just showing how much close scrutiny the police are under after all the news shows showing the bad cops.

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

thanks for the picture of Rory! that man his just too handsome!

10. Pendy

Pendy Victim

As far as alcoholic Calleigh, I think episode 9 may just be forshadowing things to come. I mean, why are the writers bringing it up at all if it's not going to become an issue? I don't know for sure but I would imagine that you'd have to drink an awful lot to still have alcohol in your blood the next morning. And children of alcoholics are 5x more risk to become alcoholics themselves (something like that). It would be enough to make Horatio and Eric go hmmmm...... Maybe H will even confront her about it.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exactly what I'm worried about...I mean low level of alcohol in your blood (the one you have if you drank a lot the night before) couldn't create you such big troubles (although we're speaking of Rick Stetler). It must be higher :(...and if she drank the night before I don't hink she could have alcohol in her blood (I mean a quantity that could create an alarm) the day after.
    I'm worried because I think the authors could bring back her father's problems....and being his daughter Calleigh is risking lot (for this plot)...to be an alcoholic (a lot of people with alcoholic parents will become alcoholic themselves).
    Now I really hope they won't turn her to an alcoholic :D.
    If they do this we shouldn't call this show CSI:Miami anymore...everybody has problems...physical or psicological :eek: how could they be CSI?

12. Pendy

Pendy Victim

Florry, didn't you hear of the new spin off show? CSI Rehab? ;)

Actually I do hope Cal gets a drinking problem. She's been Miss Perfect for so long that it's almost boring. And it would be touching to see the support she gets from H and Eric. I bet they would take turns driving her to AA.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I think it'd be cool if they'd reflect on her Dad's habit. He suddenly disappeared and was never shown again. But I don't want her to be an alcoholic. A slap on the wrist is more than sufficient enough for me :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

HAHAHAH :lol: this one is really funny :lol:
    Oh gosh :eek:
    I always thoght she was Miss perfect too....but I really don't want her to be an alcoholic :(.
    I prefer a car crash where she gets injured but nothing more :D.
    Kit4Na ...I totally agree with you about Calleigh's father :D .... I want him back...but please do not create an alcoholic Calleigh :(

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

CSI REHAB aaaaaah the end is near!!! *runs off*

*runs back in*

Well not everybody his life is filled with drama and to be honest, her father being an alcoholic is more than enough drama for me. I'm curious as to what that episode is going to be like. I hope it's not a huge disappointment as the premier was to me. I really have to stop reading the spoilers, they ruin it ! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.