CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Maybe they'll keep Yelina, get rid of Boa Vista, bring back Tyler, and tone down the lighting. *crickets* ...Or maybe they'll have Horatio wake up in a cold sweat and then he'll put on his shades and say "It was all a dream"

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're welcome Luce :) I know what you mean, but in my case I hope they keep both Yelina and Natilia. Bring in all the favs as needed. but thats just me. :)

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

haha, Geni, didn't we already agree that no matter what the writers say, that we were going to write the 100th ep?
    because at the moment, the whole 'keep Yelina, get rid of Boa Vista, bring back Tyler and tone down the lighting' sounds better than what the ep is probably going to be like :lol:

4. Finch

Oh I really hope that maybe they'll have a flashback montage of all the great parts of seasons 1, 2, and 3. And then it'll be Horatio reflecting on things. And then the next scene it'll be Calleigh reflecting on the past, and then Eric and then Wolfe and then Alexx, and they'll all remember it differently (Kind of like the one episode where the flashbacks were all different colors for the different perspectives) and we won't have to watch a bad episode because it will contain the good seasons. *looks around* That way the 100th episode will be a big deal.

5. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

My guess is that they might do the Calleigh car accident thing for the 100th episode. Perhaps. Or maybe it'll just be Horatio standing and staring at the camera the whole time, occasionally saying something dramatic. That just might be Ann D's interpretation of "all the stops."

6. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

I think a car accident with Horatio's life hanging in the balance would be just the ticket for eppy 100. I could see him delirious and seeing bits and pieces of the past! All the csi's gathered around his bed etc....

Boa gone would be too much to ask for I'm sure. She's definitely the part of the show I'll ignore!

7. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

or maybe she meant 'all the stops' literally, and the episode is watching H drive to a crime scene in his Hummer, and watching as he stops at all the traffic lights :lol:

8. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I'm back...

All the stops, ehy? Maybe Speed will come back from the dead...

*runs from all the speedle fans*

Megan

9. Finch

Hey I wouldn't complain. :lol:

10. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I wouldn't either but I'd rather see something happen to Calliegh or Delko. Something to just evole the character or get the know their background. That should be pulling out all the stops, not having a giant tidal wave wash away half of Miami or a fire in the everglades. They should just do an episode of nothing but the characters. Or a good episode like Grave Danger in Las Veges.

BTW,

BUNNIES! :lol:

Megan

11. quickbeam_cw

I'd say it's definitely time for some Calleigh-nes. When was the last time she had a storyline? Was it when Hagen killed himself?! I can't remember anything really since then, but then again, I usually can't ever remember anything. Delko had a few things going on for him last season, what with his sister (which turned into an H thing), the drugs (which basically got taken care of by Horatio), Boa Vista/pregnancy scare, money problems, etc.

However, if it's not the Calleigh car accident thing, my guess is it would be something to do with Horatio/Yelina/Ray/Ray Jr., since it's only 3 episodes into the season, and there will still be the big fuss about Brazil probably.

Yay. Horatio gets another personal story line and several episodes focused mainly on him. I'm so shocked and excited. We hardly ever get to see any Horatio, and get way too much of the other characters. I mean they just go on and on and on about every little detail of Ryan's personal life.

[/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

12. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Im I understanding this correctly the 5th season has started already? :confused: I thought the episode Under the Influence was a Calleigh problem.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Season 5 starts in September. But I assume filming has started already.

14. quickbeam_cw

'Under the Influence' took place at the beginning of Season 3, but Hagen shot himself at the end of Season 3, which, if I recall correctly, was the last major issue that Calleigh had. As far as I can remember, Season 4 didn't have hardly any Calleigh centered episodes at all. And, like Ducky said, Season 5 starts next September. :D

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Miami is projected to premiere season 5 on Sept 18, 2006. Usually the writers and crew start returning around about now and then from there they do the run throughs and start filming usually around the end of July. My guess is it depends on what their filming if they start earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.