CSI: Cyber Season 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Cyber' started by Faylinn, Jul 23, 2015.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

CYBER'S MOST NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL, PYTHON, MAKES IT PERSONAL FOR AVERY WHEN HE RETURNS TO KIDNAP HER SURROGATE DAUGHTER, ON "CSI: CYBER," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2

"Python's Revenge" – Cyber's most notorious criminal, Python, returns to kidnap Avery's surrogate daughter, making the team decipher a series of elaborate code-like puzzles in an attempt to save her life, on CSI: CYBER, Wednesday, March 2 (10:00 PM-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Cyber's most dangerous criminal is back & he's made it personal 4 Avery! @CSICyber 3/2 10pm ET/PT #CBS http://bit.ly/1PJdEkI

REGULAR CAST:
    Patricia Arquette (Agent Avery Ryan)
    Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
    James Van Der Beek (Agent Elijah Mundo)
    Charley Koontz (Agent Daniel Krumitz)
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)
    Hayley Kiyoko (Raven Ramirez)

GUEST CAST:
    Diogo Morgado (Miguel Vega)
    Evan Jones (Python)
    Alisha Boe (Grace Clarke)
    Sean Blakemore (FBI Director Silver)
    Matt Lasky (Asher)
    Danielle Hoetmer (Renee Clarke)

WRITTEN BY: Devon Greggory
    DIRECTED BY: Vikki Williams

2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I'm not; the ratings aren't that great, so the first thing to do if you're not going to automatically cancel the series, is to drop the total number of episodes. Maybe having it air on a Wednesday might spike the number up a bit. I'm not sure how well Code Black did at 10pm ET/9pm CT. And, since it is a Jerry Bruckheimer-produced show, CBS is more willing to give it a chance.

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I watched Code Black pilot and was different than Grey's and had unique style. I think that CM: BB can be a flop and I'm pretty sure that it will. I talked since beggining - CBS should airing Cyber season since half of may and end in first week on september.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I don't see it as surprising that there's only 18 episodes. I see it more as inevitable. I'm more surprised that there isn't some announcement from CBS or some story on TVLine or TV Guide about it. I think the lack of any story shows just how few people are paying attention to Cyber. CBS seems to be doing the same thing to Cyber that they did with "CSI" last season.

I've only seen promo's for Beyond Borders but at the moment I'm more interested in watching it than I am in watching "Criminal Minds". I thought it looked more interesting than most of what CBS is airing this season. (Except for episode 3 of "Criminal Minds" the only show I've watched on CBS this season is "NCIS: LA".)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

We will see but I'm not sure that CBS will cancel Cyber. Maybe they will doing everything to make it to the syndication.
    CM - I think that you need to watching 11x11 (Reid was FANTASTIC) and waiting for subtitles for last night episode (too much work to watching and thinking with original language :D )

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE CYBER TEAM TRACKS A VIGILANTE WHO IS KILLING THE BIGGEST OFFENDERS OF OBJECTIONABLE POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES, ON "CSI: CYBER," SUNDAY, MARCH 6

Jamie-Lynn Sigler Guest Stars as Sasha Boyd, a Social Media Content Moderator

"5 Deadly Sins' – The Cyber team tracks a vigilante who is killing the biggest offenders of objectionable posts on social media websites, on CSI: CYBER, Sunday, March 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jamie-Lynn Sigler guest stars as Sasha Boyd, a social media content moderator.

CHEAT TWEET: A vigilante wants 2 put a deadly end 2 objectionable online posts! @JamieLSigler guest stars! #CSICYBER 3/6 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1oNM9O4

REGULAR CAST:
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    Gregg Henry (Calvin Mundo)
    Molly Burnett (Nina Moore)
    Jamie-Lynn Sigler (Sasha Boyd)
    Greg Winter (Pastor Harrison)
    Neil Hopkins (Jared Atchley)
    Hannah Barefoot (Marla Harrison)
    Georgie Guinane (Goth Girl)
    Aubrey Cleland (College Student)
    Tim True (Balding Man)
    Julia Parker (Mourning Mother)
    Cassidy Barnes (Toby Allen)
    Ryan David Tsang (Greg)

WRITTEN BY: Matt Whitney
    DIRECTED BY: Rob Bailey

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE CYBER TEAM INVESTIGATES WHEN USERS OF A TRAFFIC APP ARE REROUTED TO REMOTE LOCATIONS AND ROBBED BY MASKED WOMEN, ON "CSI: CYBER," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9

Kelly Preston Returns as Private Investigator Greer Latimore

"Flash Squad" – The Cyber team investigates when users of a traffic app are rerouted to remote locations and robbed by masked women. Also, Russell reconnects with Greer Latimore (Kelly Preston) after the team completes business in Los Angeles, on CSI: CYBER, Wednesday, March 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Kelly Preston returns as private investigator Greer Latimore.

CHEAT TWEET: Drivers beware! Your traffic app could B "misguided" + #KellyPreston guests #CSICYBER 3/9 10pmET/PT http://bit.ly/1LgBCF5

REGULAR CAST:
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    Kelly Preston (Greer Latimore)
    Spencer Locke (Madison Brooks)
    Allison Brown (Riley Vanlowe)
    Shanti Atias (Sophia)
    Gabriel Tigerman (Blake Jennings)
    Edward Finlay (Joel Matthews)
    Maurice Hall (Charity Board Member)
    John Tague (Man)
    Skyler Hart (Victor Vanlowe)

WRITTEN BY: Scotty McKnight
    DIRECTED BY: Howard Deutch

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE FATE OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS AT STAKE AS AVERY AND THE CYBER TEAM SEARCH FOR THE HACKER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LARGEST BREACH OF HIGHLY CLASSIFIED DATA IN HISTORY, ON THE SECOND SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: CYBER," SUNDAY, MARCH 13

"Legacy" – The fate of the U.S. government is at stake as Avery and the Cyber team search for the hacker responsible for the largest breach of highly classified data in history after millions of federal employee files are stolen. Also, Avery and her ex-husband have a heart-to-heart and D.B. considers a future with Greer, on the second season finale of CSI: CYBER, Sunday, March 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Can Cyber find the hacker responsible 4 largest theft in US govt history? 2nd season finale @CSICyber 3/13 10pm http://bit.ly/1SgoS2N

REGULAR CAST:
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    Kelly Preston (Greer Latimore)
    Brent Sexton (Andrew Michaels)
    Gregg Henry (Calvin Mundo)
    Molly Burnett (Nina Moore)
    Tyson Turrou (Echo)
    Carl McDowell (Wizard)
    Dallas Liu (Jake Hazelton)
    Jennifer Say Gan (Margo Hazelton)
    Bayani Ison (Robert Hazelton)
    Ariah Tsukada-Aka (Emma Hazelton)
    Stefanie Sherk (Jessica Turing)
    Boo Arnold (Wallis Gardner)
    William Langan (Representative of CIA)
    David Alexander (Representative of DOD)
    Henry Dittman (Representative of NSA)
    Jay Mitsch (Man)

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer Pam Veasey
    DIRECTED BY: Eriq La Salle

10. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Elementary had delay last night and start at 10:35p.m and I'm interesting about ratings. I predict around 0.6/0.7.

Edit: Elementary had 0.8 and 5.32.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That's just such a crummy timeslot, especially with delays... :confused:

12. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I think it will be around this numbers in next weeks and I think CBS will wait to end of season and then decide. Minus for Elementary is that they already have 88 episodes, Cyber only have 31.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think CBS has already made a decision on "CSI: Cyber". Just like with "CSI" I think that decision was made back when they lowered the episode order to 18. (How many shows have you seen get their episode order dropped and absolutely nobody noticed until the press release for the season finale came out?) I think for "CSI: Cyber" to have any chance what-so-ever of coming back for any sort of 3rd season it depends more on "Rush Hour" being a failure than on "Elementary".

Early to mid May is when we usually find out what the next television season's schedule is so, in a month or so we'll find out.

14. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I never saw this so maybe it's a sign. But we need to wait. I wonder why they didn't end the stories from Miami in NY or LV (Navarro could work there or something). Still mad for this cancel.

15. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

There was an ending for the original CSI. It was the 2 hr movie.