Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

In that Facebook pic, Matthew looks like "The Mentalist's" younger brother! I think he looks like a hot young stud and everything, I like the short hair on him. BUT I'm starting to worry a little bit. There's going to be some new writers on the show this season, and I hope we're not going to have all kinds of OOC or what I like to call "Character Transplant Syndrome" (CTS) happening with the characters. There's going to need to be some kind of explanation why Reid has changed his look so much!

3. Destiny

HA! We found Reids secret, he chops his hair off. :lol: Oh wait thats Matthews. And not so much a secret. :p

Well it seems they already brought his hair cut to attention with Hotches boyband comment. So I would think they would leave it alone after that, or just make mention and he just says something like I just decided I needed a change. Or there is the other route they could go.

Em: Reid wow your hair is shorter whats going on?
    Reid: Well Garcia didn't like that my hair was looking better then hers and cut it off, when she was suppost to trim it up for me.
    Em: Why was Garcia trimming your hair?
    Reid: Well she asked to I should have knew something was up.
    Garcia: It had nothing to do my sweet with your hair looking better, it was getting even with you...
    Reid: What did I do?
    Garcia: Remember that time you got shot in the leg and they left you behind with me...
    Reid: :eek:
    Em: :wtf:
    Garcia: :D were even now sweety. :p

Or they could just not mention it. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL, Destiny! That would be hilarious. But I think they could have the reason for his haircut be that he wanted to impress some girl lol.

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Destiny :lol:.

I think the change in his looks should be part of his secret. I tend to think the change could be that he's trying to impress someone.

6. Destiny

Thank you. I try to find my inner what might they say. :p :D

Hey you know that former bartender (From ep 4x9 "52 pickup") and Reid had a good repore, maybe he has secretly been seeing her. Hmmm. They actually looked good together, I actually liked her and the thought of Reid dating.

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I've liked all the girls that they've put Reid with, and I thought of the bartender, too. But why would he keep that a secret?

Another reason why people change their look, and go for a more polished, conservative appearance (which it looks like he has done in the most recent pictures) is when they're looking for a new job and going on interviews. Or trying to move up the stepladder.

The way CBS/TPTB hasn't just come right out and told us about the new writers and how many there will be is making me nervous. Oh and we're losing Oahn Ly who was one of the best writers, IMO.

8. Destiny

Well Morgan does tease him alot... Or maybe just seeing where it goes before he announces it.

True, it could be the secret is our Reid is growing up, and soon we will have to let him spread his wings, and chop his hair off. :lol: Maybe he will go rebel on them. :wtf:

Twitter Time:

MGG:
    -Backstage with Paget at the thrilling adventure hour

AWWWWW! :D

9. Destiny

Source EW:

'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness calls A.J. Cook's firing 'a galvanizing experience'

If you thought Criminal Minds scene-stealer Kirsten Vangsness was suffering from a case of survivor’s guilt in the wake of costar A.J. Cook’s high profile dismissal, well, you’d be right. Making matters worse, Cook’s departure coincided with the announcement that Vangsness’ character—kooky computer tech Penelope—would be featured on both Minds and its spin-off, Suspect Behavior. While Vangsness maintains that her promotion had “nothing to do with” Cook’s exit, she concedes the timing of the two events was unfortunate. “It was a galvanizing experience—[they] just fired my friend,” Vangsness sighs. “It was a total shock. It absolutely affects morale. It sucks.”

See Video at bottom of page for more

Twitter:

MGG:
    -Before you ask me to tell you a ghost story here's a word of warning. Once you hear my ghost stories you can't un-hear them.
    -Also, once you hear my singing you can never un-hear it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

All right so I tried and tried to use the "spoiler thing, not sure if this would be considered a spoiler or not. It WASN'T working. So I was at a lost at what to do, so I figured post it.

Hill Street Blues star Daniel J. Travanti is headed to the other side of the law: The Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actor will guest-star as a serial killer in upcoming episode of Criminal Minds.

Travanti will play Mr. Mullens, a crotchety 75-year-old whose brutal murders 20 years ago earned him the nickname "The Butcher." Now suffering from Alzheimer's and depending on the live-in care of his adult son, Mullens crosses paths with Hotch (Thomas Gibson) and the rest of the Behavioral Analysis Unit when he comes out of retirement in a desperate attempt to reprise his violent past — a past he can no longer remember.

Criminal Minds returns Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 9/8c on CBS. Travanti will appear in the season's fourth episode, "Remembrance of Things Past," which is slated to air in October.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  11. electra

electra Pathologist

I also really liked Reid with the bartender.Once in a while mentions of the team dating would be really cool.I LOVE Morgan teasing reid about Layla and him and Emily making fun of Morgan and Jordan.:lol:

Thanks for the spoilers,CCA.
    I hope is not like Foyet that became obssessed with Hotch.One serial killer is enough.But I like the idea of not being able to remember the past.

12. Destiny

Twitter, tweet, twitter, tweet

AJ:
    -Time for a new look.Hair appt tomorrow.Pink spikes,black mullet,I don't know.Now that I'm done the show I can do whatever I want.GOODBYE JJ!

JM: On Ajs last day

MGG:
    -Permanently tired
    -Just got my dog back from the groomers

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  13. Destiny

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  14. Destiny

Twitter time Alot of tweets (and a feeling I am talking to myself lmao)

Nathan Andersen (AJ's RL Hubby)
    -I snuck up on her last night and snapped a pic but she won't let me post it. In due time.

AJ:
    -The long awaited "new do". JJ's evil twin. [NOTE: AJ said she was going to Change her hair, well :eek::eek::eek: I LOVE IT, really makes her eyes sparkle.]
    -For those of you wondering, my natural hair color is a dirty blonde. I may go back to that someday but for now I'm having fun with this!!!

JM:
    -Worked until 6am the day before last....

MGG:
    Happy Friday the 13th! (or If you're a scantily-clad camp counselor about to make out in the woods), happy last day of your life!

KV:
    -@ GUBLERNATION in a t shirt he made reading strange found poetry under a pic of me @ PagetPaget cut out of star mag(worst dressed, whatever.)
    -Goob
    -& in the spirit of mad twittering one more from the day our Phoenix @ ajcookofficial became a butterfly.

15. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i really like aj's new look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.