Creative Halloween Costume Ideas

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Desertwind, Oct 27, 2007.

1. wibble

wibble Corpse

Happy Halloween everyone! Here's where to put your Halloween wishes, as I closed the duplicate thread.

It's Halloween, and all I hear is fireworks outside :lol:

I saw a couple of quite scary looking girls on the bus this afternoon (I assume they were on their way to a Halloween party), and one of them was completely covered in fake blood - it was pretty gross :eek: :lol:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Opps Happy Halloween everyone be safe in the trick or treating. Out here where I live I am not sure if they will have people going from house to house as there is too much distance between them.

I went to edit my post to put in the last part because I was in a hurry when I added the first part and it was locked, once I saw Wibbs mention of this thread I was confused I apparently missed it. *hates when that happens*

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

All I saw were 2 dumb ass gangs putting blood on each others clothes for a custume. Gotta love living in a big city :p At least they were dressed in costumes when the cops showed up. toally blood covered :lol:

4. SandleGal212

SandleGal212 Dead on Arrival

Happy Halloween!!

Tonight, I'm going trick-or-treating as a purple and black vampire. :D A lot of my friends aren't going because they believe they're too old, but I don't believe in that at all. I think Halloween is a lot of fun, and people should take advantage of it. Haunted houses, scary movies... it's all great.
    So good luck to everyone on getting a lot of candy! :)

~Lauren~

5. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'm being a girl version of the phantom of the opera :)
    I love dressing up, its so much fun. I wore my costume to school today :D

I'm not going trick or treating, cause I'm a bit too old. But I'm going to a costume party :D

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HAPPY HALLOWEEN all you little goblins :devil:

TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE TOO OLD TO BE TRICK OR TREATING

10..You get winded from knocking on the door :D

9..You have to have another kid chew the candy for you :eek:

8..You ask for high fiber candy only :rolleyes:

7..When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over :D

6..People say "Great Keith Richards mask"! and your not wearing a mask :mad:

5..When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..."and can't remember the rest :cool:

4..By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders :eek:

3..You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece :lol:

2..Your the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker :(

1..You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live :devil:

7. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

today at school they had a Costume contest and there was a guy dressed as an aquarium. It was so awesome! He was like wearing a blue shirt with fish all over it and then he had like the tanks around his body. It was so cool.

After the contest my friends and I were talking about what some good costumes would be and we thought about going as a UNICEF box but in the slot where the money usually goes that is were they would put the candy.

The costume that we thought of that would be good if you were giving out candy at home was a vending machine. But it would actually have the candy in it. I think that would be so cool

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

HALLOWEEN TIPS

These tips might be a little late for Halloween this year. Actually, it's good advice for anytime of year.

When it appears that you have killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

If you find that your house is built upon or near a cemetery, was once a church that was used for black masses, had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house move away immediately.

Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.

Do not search the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.

If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not know, or if they speak to you using a voice which is other than their own, shoot them immediately. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run. NOTE: It will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared.

When you have the benefit of numbers, never pair off and go it alone.

As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

Never stand in, on, above, below, beside, or anywhere near a grave, tomb, crypt, mausoleum, or other house of the dead.

If you're searching for something which caused a noise and find out that it's just the cat, leave the room immediately if you value your life.

If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.

Do not take anything from the dead.

If you find a town which looks deserted, it's probably for a reason. Take the hint and stay away.

Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you are doing.

If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.

If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, get away from them as fast as possible.

Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're in trouble if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine.

If your car runs out of gas at night, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help.

Beware of strangers bearing tools such as chainsaws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any device made from deceased companions.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

^^ That's so true. :lol: I was just talking about stuff like that with my friend last night. Horror movies can be so predictable. :p

10. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Yesterday, while I was giving out candy, I saw one kid dressed up as DuffMan. I said to him right away "Dude, that's awesome."

My idea for a costume would have been to get a pair of hands that go around my neck, as if they were choking me, and wear a Mets jersey. Of course I work in NYC, so I don't know how people would have taken that.

11. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

^haha, yeah, probably not too well. :rolleyes:

I didn't dress up or anything, never been big on Halloween, but what surprised me was a fair number of teachers at my school did it.

And one of my friends, who is in high school, FINALLY stopped going out for Halloween, which made me very relieved.

I didn't give out the candy, but I think we got a fair number of kids, considering our house isn't in an optimal place for Halloween. How did the rest of you do?

12. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I got a ton of candy from Halloween.

13. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

I was a red shirt from the original series of star trek. :D
    I played up the whole joke of the red shirts always getting killed by putting fake blood and a wound looking thing on my shirt. :lol:

The weird part was that the people who got the costume were the kids sho were like 6-9 yaers old. :eek: :cool:

14. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

15. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Thats sooo cool! CSISidle!