Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

For a whole month i went to my bed to watch legal like five billion times my mum was threatening to cut the power she still does come tuesday. Legal was like my first CaRWash epie and it will stay with me all my life am so happy!!!!
    RYAN AND CALLEIGH 4 EVER!!!! :D
    Where's chapter 12 of IBYAM?

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok Nikki that is what like 4 times today you've caught me being wrong...WTF is wrong with me. I think have carwash fever. Thanks Nikki....
    Anyways yes that was UTI he made her put her hands in her pockets and it was soooo cute. BUT Legal had so many great parts to it and my fav is when he's in the morge looking at the dead girl and Cal comes in. He takes a deep breath and I melt. I fell in love instantly.
    How could Cal hold herself back from just loving him right there. Those first 2 eps you could so see he's in just awe of her. I always thought it was just because he always heard of her and knew she was a great csi, but now I think he just loves her.

MO, can I call ya MO moriel21? I am worried that ryan does like the stupid reporter. He did and he's always flirty with her, makes me puke. He told Alexx she was pretty, eeeww. Is he blind, oh was that when he had the nail in his eye he was seeing her. OK but I'm worried, always have been. I was so hoping we had seen that last of her after those peeps jumped off that bridge and it was kind of her fault. At the end ryan and her gave each other a strange look and it scared me. She seemed really sorry and he looked disgusted with her but maybe he felt bad for her. I dont know. I'll be chewing my nails for this ep.

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Post much!? WOW!!

Dutchie, cap from Recoil... Squeeeeeeeee!! It was pretty much amazing! I definitely reffed peewee soccer team that had a kid named "Ryan" and a kid named "Wolfe" i was trying soooo hard to keep my cool! It was tough!

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Oooh, Legal! *huggles Nikki*
    They look so cute in that ep! It's the first ep where by looking at them you can say "Wow, what a hot team!" and they are. They have a great chemistry as a working team (and obviously also as a couple :p) and it's very evident in Legal: they act as though they've known each other for ages and they're so comfortable with each other... I've always found great the way Calleigh has always found easy to get along with Ryan ("That's hot!" :lol:), and so well.

Anyways, I know Claire is anxious to read chapter 12 of IBYAM, but I was listening to a song and got the inspo to write a new one shot. *hides from protests*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Nikki I LOVED THE LAST TWO CAPS¡¡¡ from Recoil an Legal¡¡¡, Recoil is one of my fav eps, so much CarWash¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ THANK YOU¡¡¡¡

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Luna, that fic was so cute and sad :( Awww..

OMG.. In Legal when Ryan was in the morgue and he was all sad was soo cute!! and Calleigh was there for him! *sighs* I wanted to hug Ryan so badly.

LEGAL!!! I adore that episode. I've seen it way to many times to count. Thanks bit... I mean Nikki :p

:( Ewwwww Reporter Bitch!!! Ughhhhh.... and Jake is also in that episode. They better not make Cal and Jake all firty, and then RB (Reporter Bitch) and Ryan all flirty.

7. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Awwwwwww! I really loved your story! It made me sad and was very realistic... sometimes that just good stuff! ;)

8. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

totally loved that one shot fic..awesome :)
    I can't wait to see deviant (i think i have said that like 1000 times :lol:but its true i can't!!) I was totally hooked on calleigh and Ryan from the episode recoil, the look of concern that he had... just..wow ;) I think the looks are perhaps the most important thing to look at when deciding if a ship would happen...and i have seen the looks calleigh and ryan give each other..no doubt has been left in my mind that carwash will occur, someday some how...but hopefully really soon :p :D

9. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

I am not insane i would just want to inform you all but am completely nut of luna's fic. Any way back to topic, Legal is HOT i mean the amount of chemistry was unbelivale the looks the glares the joke do i need to go on. It leaves me speachless for once.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

One more post after this one and we get a new thread! YAY! **Mo does a happy dance!** Okay so Deviant and Legal...sound like good CaRWash eps to see...lol, since all y'all are raving about them! :D **Putting them on my to-do list....!**

Twiz sure you can call me Mo :D And hmmm, I still wouldn't really worry about the reporter chick, I dunno sometimes writers bring in other characters to mess with the ship a little make the other person jealous...(i.e. possible other guy for Calleigh, and maybe reporter chick for Ryan...) I'd say it's pretty clear that these two have chemistry though and are made for eachother, so my take on these other characters is that they are just there to create drama and angst! (which I'm not a fan of :p but I gotta admit it does work! :p ) Ya know get Ryan jealous so he'll act on his feelings and maybe the same goes for this reporter chick making Calleigh jealous! Be optimistic my friend, CaRWash is too hot for eachother to be busted up cuz some girl is pretty and makes googly eyes at Ryan!! :lol:

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since this thread has now reached 1000 posts, I am locking it.

I'll add the link tomorrow when a new thread is opened up.

ETA: Here's a link to thread #5.

CaRWash thread #5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.