American Horror Story

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by mrsjrewing, Oct 7, 2011.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

HOLY JEEZE. Well, now we no who "rubber man" is. :eek:

3. BabaOReilly

Holy jabloney. Man, this show just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Love it! :lol:

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well that was certainly an eventful finale! I didn't love it, as it seemed to rush the storylines, but there were some highlights. Jessica Lange was in her most awesome element. The Little Drummer Boy theme was eerie, as was the whole Hallmark Christmas 'happy' ending. And, I assume the demon child storyline is a set up for next season.
    It will be interesting to see where they go next season and who will be back. Though the finale was anticlimactic, the season as a whole had me hooked week to week, and I will be back!

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I think they wanted it to feel anticlimactic. The whole ending was too happy, but creepy. I agree, The Drummer Boy sequence while they were decorating the tree was WEIRD! The family is at peace. They have showed who is good and ho is evil, seems the only good spirit other than the Harmon's is the maid.

And I take it Jessica Lange's character is alive? She seems to be the only one still alive in that show. :lol:

I personally loved the ending, the child is the Antichrist apparently.

Do you think she is proud that that her long-held dreams of greatness have been fulfilled in a new way, as the guiding mother of the Antichrist?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm pretty sure Constance is alive, although in this show anything is possible. LOL. They did seem to have aged her backward in that salon scene, I guess so they can pass her off as the boy's mother.

I read today that McDermott and Britton will not be returning next season. Considering the way this one ended, I think that makes sense; their characters , in a way, got their happy ending.
    I don't know about the rest of the cast. Hopefully, Lange and the maid and 'Tate' will be back. Can't wait to hear the details about season 2. :)
    And best of luck to Jessica Lange during award season! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

7. BabaOReilly

The end of this show thoroughly confused me, in terms of how they would continue. However, I have since learned it will be a new plot line every season, in which case... I wonder what the next season (if it's coming back?) will hold! This first one was a humdinger! :lol:

8. Hardline Pro

Anyone watch it? I just watched the second season premiere and I was genuinely creeped out. So many messed up things going on in the show I couldn't tell who is bad and who is good. But it is freaking crazy and I love it...even if it does keep me up at night.

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I'm watching! The new season seems to be pretty interesting. I was watching the second half of season one with a huge "WTF" sign on my forehead, and I think it will stay right there for the second season as well :D I don't actually find the show scary, but deeply disturbing in a very unique way.
    I am pretty glad it's a whole new season with almost an entirely new cast and set, because I was pretty bored with the family in season one. Thank god they kept Jessica Lange, she is amazing.

10. Hardline Pro

There was lots of sexual things going on in tonight's episode. How many bare butts did we see? A bunch.

11. Gaven32

Gaven32 Victim

The show was very interesting and it seemed to hurry the story lines, but there were some features. Jessica Lange was in her most amazing factor. The Little Percussionist Boy concept was spooky, as was the whole Characteristic the holidays are 'happy' finishing.

12. Hardline Pro

Just watched the season finale of American Horror Story. Holy cow. That was amazing. What and end to a great season. I am going to miss Briarcliff though. :(

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

15. Hardline Pro

Season 3 is going to be epic. Jessica Lange v. Kathy Bates. SO EPIC. :D