7'th Heaven

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by disprncss358, May 21, 2006.

1. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

Did anyone watch the last ever episode of 7'th Heaven, it was sad but at the same time kinda dumb because they left unanswered questions. Anyway. Bye

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Anyway, hello, disprncss358, and welcome to the board. There is a thread for 7th Heaven here from November 2005, but it seems to have died out. I'll leave it to the moderators to decide which to lock.

Being a Trekkie, I've been a fan of Stephen Collins since the first Star Trek movie.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks Dynamo1. I was going to leave this thread open as the previous thread (as you mentioned), seems to have died out a while ago. :) Happy posting.

4. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I saw it..it was the dumbest series finale I've ever seen

BUT

It turns out the 'CW' picked up the show for next year so they'll have some nice storylines to continue with.. like Matt, Mary, and Lucy all having twins :rolleyes:

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

So is Mary returning to the show? Because last time I checked, I thought she left?

6. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

I want to see what happens between Simon and that gurl that had the baby (I forgot her name)

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

Yeah that's her name, I don't think that the father of sandy's baby was that guy that Ruthie had a crush on.

9. Tinkerbell

Bumping up for those who wish to post. :)

10. Shine

Shine Police Officer

I used to love this show, but then I lost interest.
    I still watch it sometimes.
    Sam and David are my favourites. xD

11. Tinkerbell

Bumping up. :D

12. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

sorry didn't realise there was a thread

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Oops...didn't realize the other thread, too. Then I'll post my post again. :D

We just finished the 10th season. I really love this series! I watched it from the beginning! I grew up with it.
    But as so many series I like the old episodes a bit more.But that's just because of Simon and Ruthie has been so young and cute! Later there were the twins and they're also so cute!
    I always liked the themes and problems they went through. Close to reality. Sometimes just like my own problems.

I think I've never been crying so often watching a series.I cried so often...I can't count it anymore. There were so many scenes that just made me cry, e.g. when Annie's dad died or "Ruthie' soldier" and Eric worshipped just for him. That was so great!

The only thing I was never really into has been the religious fact. Almost everytime they prayed to god, but it kept within limits. It's just that I'm only religious on the paper and never had such a "relationship" to praying.
    But on the other way...what would the Camdens be like without this point?? *g*

At the moment there is no 7th Heaven on TV. They're repeating Everwood and the second season of Gilmore Girls.

I also think, they should'nt have made an 11th season. They should have stopped after the 10th. I really doubt that they can make such a beautiful ending again when there are only 4 Camdens. That's very difficult. But we'll see.

14. Tinkerbell

^^^ Don't worry. When a thread hasn't been posted in for a while it drops off the radar, but if your unsure, you can use the search facility (at the top of the page, next to the 'My Home' page) and see if a thread already exists. :)

15. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

oh ok thanks-i'll use that in the future :)

haha cool- i've read about it and am looking forward to seeing it. annie's dad hasn't died yet but it'll be happening soon which means mary'll be havng here baby and i'm guessing lucy'll get pregnant soon? :confused:

i only starting watching it when the twins (who really are sooo cute) were born then it went off air and i got back into when matt and sarah got married so... :rolleyes:

thankfully though its on every night so we'll catch up soon :lol: