Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Re: Horatio/DC #15:

How about this for a suggestion: Horatio/DC # 15: Cool King of Shades.

Sorry it's all I can think of right now ha ha :lol:

I've thought of a few more possible titles not great one's I might say but here you go.

1. Horatio/DC #15: Something old is new again
2. Horatio/DC #15: He's back for the future
3. Horatio/DC #15: Shades of Justice
4. Horatio/DC #15: We never close

I've thought of a few more possible titles not great one's I might say but here you go.

I think I'd like some form of #1, calleighspeedle. I does kind of make Horatio sound ancient, though. :guffaw: #2 could be worked with as well. Ya did good! :) (btw, I LOVE you avatar!)

How about something related to a rebirth or being reborn? Maybe Phoenix related?

I still love what Inthewind came up with. Maybe it's just that it's reflects my sincerest hope for season 8. (crossing my fingers and holding my breath)

Originally posted by inthewind
Originally posted by calleighspeedle
How about this for a suggestion: Horatio/DC # 15: Cool King of Shades.

Sorry it's all I can think of right now ha ha :lol:
Or "The New Horatio: Back to Basics"

Like the idea inthewind!!!

Originally posted by Delynn
Originally Posted by calleighspeedle

I think I'd like some form of #1, calleighspeedle. I does kind of make Horatio sound ancient, though. :guffaw: #2 could be worked with as well. Ya did good! :) (btw, I LOVE you avatar!)

How about something related to a rebirth or being reborn? Maybe Phoenix related?

I still love what Inthewind came up with. Maybe it's just that it's reflects my sincerest hope for season 8. (crossing my fingers and holding my breath)

I like #1 and #2 too, they're quite genuine to our expectations of season 8. However, I've gotta agree with Delynn on what inthewind had come up is what I truly expect from the season this year!!!

Anyways, here are some of my ideas:
#1 Horatio/DC #15: A Word To The Wise: Old is the new Gold
#2 Horatio/DC #15: In the beginning...

Last edited:

How about: Horatio/DC #15: A new beginning

Haha, I like that. In a fanfic I wrote, Horatio says that exact line in a toast to the team :lol:

Anything that reflects on Horatio, his "re-introduction", & promises for the season, works for me. :)

Originally posted by mjszud
Originally Posted by calleighspeedle
How about: Horatio/DC #15: A new beginning
Haha, I like that. In a fanfic I wrote, Horatio says that exact line in a toast to the team :lol:

Anything that reflects on Horatio, his "re-introduction", & promises for the season, works for me. :)

I'm with you on the criteria part, mjszud! :)

This might be a bit long, but...

"The future looks bright, I gotta wear shades"

Or

"The Ace of shades" (Motorhead fans might know that one)

*shrug*

Back