New season promo!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSIFan119, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Perl!!!!!!!!!!!!! La Marseillaisse pour toi!! :D My Hero!!!!!! Thank you! Well, a recap but at least it's something!!!!!!!! :D

and you avvie and Axel's are SPLENDID! :D

Thanks again! :D

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Merciiii pour la marseillaise, et de rien!
    toutes les astuces sont bonnes pour voir les BA!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL, mais oui!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Does this message board come with subtitles? I don't even remember half the Spanish I took in school over forty years ago.

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ Your long forgotten Spanish won't help. That's French. Anyway, you're not missing much, just a thank-you message and the answer to it :thumbsup:

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

maybe CBS has no idea they have huge fan bases in Europe & Asia (it's impossible they don't know that :confused:).

Us in Asia have no choice but wait for it on AXN which will be starting in 2-3 weeks time, hopefully.

7. lkles08

lkles08 Dead on Arrival

There was a promo during the football game tonight, but i have yet to find it anywhere to watch it again.

8. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

None of the links are working for me...:(:(:(

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

With VTunnel, you can't See video?

Try this Link : Link edited--virus/possible illegal uploading suspected

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
  10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm really hoping my proposed ways around this work when the season starts. i refuse to wait until next bloomin' year to see it!!

i think they'd have to be pretty thick not to realise. i guess it's a financial thing, who knows? it's weird - with globalisation (and presumably cbs support america's ideals of free market economy) they really should be in favour of reducing restrictions not enforcing them. [/politics student]

11. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

CBS sell these shows to Europe to be seen later I think they have restricted contract with the channels, they don't have right to show us in advance. In France we are only at the end of season 4 and we didn't even get the chance to see all the episode because they don't respect viewer here and we've got the episode cut and mixed up, the only way to watch them is to buy the dvd, but unfortunatly we can have them only at least 6 month after the TV...season 4 is not even release yet in France as I'm not patient I buy the US version on internet. that's why I'm pretty sure we are not going to get these sneak peeks sooner

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it's the same in the uk really, although we're up to date here, but for the first few years it was shown here (and csi and miami too) they were just random episodes in a random order with commercial breaks in unintended places etc. REALLY annoying!

i find it really weird that a country so pro-globalisation and free trade should be so restrictive about its tv content (and film, music etc) especially as all these things can be easily downloaded illegally by anyone anywhere* - if the networks (film cos, music cos) were a bit less uptight, they could probably make more money by giving fans what they want to see at the same time as in the states, instead of being undercut by pirates and torrents, because most people would much rather buy a genuine dvd (cd etc) from the network which comes with special features, guaranteed quality etc etc than buy a crappy copy. piracy rarely affects them anyway as quite a big proportion of people that do it go on to buy the genuine dvd/cd when it's released, as well as those who had access to the initial broadcasts (this has been proven in the music industry many times) - they shouldn't get so frazzled about it - they make a fortune anyway, releasing a show to a foreign network earlier is unlikely to cost them anything - they have to do it at some point, and keeping material from fans really only damages them cos it encourages pirates and pisses people off. it's silly really.

* not that i'm condoning it, of course, i'm just saying it's not exactly rocket science...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  13. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

At least you've got only commercial breaks but when I say episode cut I mean they cut the personnal part of the show Here we did'nt even know that's something was going on between D and L before snow day and I was like what the hell is she doing on this pool with him ??? that's why I'm not very optimistic for season 5 because they can't show Lindsay pregnant before she tell Danny French channel doesn't want continuity to be able to show us the episode mixed up

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

that's weird - why do they cut stuff? is it a censorship thing? although i can't imagine that in france!!! or do they just cut it to fit the length of their tv slots? i was watching csi ny in france in july and it was traumatic! mac having a french voice just didn't work at all! i love france, and i love french but it was painful....

15. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

You're right French voice are painful that's why I always whatch this show in english the reason they cut it is because in France we have show under twelve years old or ten years old it's supposed to be the reason why they show the episode at nine o'clock for 10 and the other later supposed to be more violent well I hope this make sense for you