Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!:guffaw:Are ya ready to fight Bowser, EDMUND?! We're putting you to the test. Save the Princess. She's played by... NIKKI!!!!!! :devil:

I was surprised too! And I can totally understand why he changed it for Eddie :lol:. No offense to Eddie but it's just not my favorite name. Now I feel like calling him EDMUNDOOOO all the time :guffaw:
Should.Not.Sugar.Binge.Again.
hidemqa.gif
187511.gif

*Raises hand* Me! Me! I never pass up the opportunity for pictures of Eddie. ;)

I always laugh at him for having the name Edmund too. It just doesn't seem like it fits him. My sister and I call him Eddie P. :p

EDMUNDOOOO... And I am so going to calling him!!:guffaw:
But Edmund is also "beautifully" :thumbsup:
He rightly made that the change in the name of Eddie. I now love this name. :adore:

By the way, I got some good pictures of Eddie to share. Who wants me to upload them on Photobucket?

I want! But I am still in the Photobucket not much understood!!!

I LOVE YOU CYN! :guffaw: MARRY ME!

I found your Photobucket and am having a grand old time, specially this pic! :guffaw:
sans_t10.jpg

Someone's taking the picture and everyone else sees them but Carmine and Gary's like, "WTF are you doing?" and Eddie's just like, "LOLZ Look at Carmine, he looks silly". :lol::lol:

This MEGApic! : lol: Carmina not seen shooting, Gary surprised or frightened, and Eddie over all laughed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't help myself....I tried hard....very hard.....but I couldn't help myself...I just had to.......

Hey?! Has any one licked the screen before??? I will admit it has been awhile.....but it was well worth it!!!!! :lol:

:::::tries to figure out how to get the little colorful swipes off the the monitor:::::::

I couldn't help myself....I tried hard....very hard.....but I couldn't help myself...I just had to.......

Hey?! Has any one licked the screen before??? I will admit it has been awhile.....but it was well worth it!!!!! :lol:

:::::tries to figure out how to get the little colorful swipes off the the monitor:::::::

All is well? Are you okay? :lol:

My thoughts with you! Everything will be fine! ;)

:guffaw: :guffaw:

MUAHAHAHA! My weeks of TV-stalking finally paid off and the Sex In The City episode Eddie guested on was playing last night on Channel 11 where he plays Carrie's new bisexual boyfriend.

GOD WAS IT HOT! :drool: And funny too! They went ice-skating and they start talking about past relationships and Sean (Eddie's character) names off his, Kayla...Leslie and then he says Mark and Carrie freezes, and Sean makes this face and says:

2ebx0th.png

Is that a problem?

He says that a bunch more times. :lol:

And then there's the scene where they go to Mark's house for a party...:drool:

1zd59fo.jpg

I think I jumped out of my skin it was so hot! :eek:

Lub you Eddie. :lol:

^ oh Eddie. That episode never fails to make me laugh so hard. :lol:
I had to wake up at 3 in the morning to watch it the first time I saw it. Totally worth it though.
If I was a guy I'd totally want to date him too. ;)

And thanks for the pictures, those are cute.

Thanks for the link Cyn! I enjoyed going through all the pictures.
Some of them are very hot. Okay, who am I kidding, it's Eddie: they are all hot. :D

Sparky, did your computer screen taste good? :lol:

EDMONDOOOO is bringing sexy back!!! :guffaw:

*jumps in the licking screen conversation*
Perhaps a little bit pixel-ish? :lol: I wouldn't dare licking my Mac screen :eek: my preciiouuussssss

MUAHAHAHA! My weeks of TV-stalking finally paid off and the Sex In The City episode Eddie guested on was playing last night on Channel 11 where he plays Carrie's new bisexual boyfriend.

GOD WAS IT HOT! :drool: And funny too! They went ice-skating and they start talking about past relationships and Sean (Eddie's character) names off his, Kayla...Leslie and then he says Mark and Carrie freezes, and Sean makes this face and says:

2ebx0th.png

Is that a problem?

He says that a bunch more times. :lol:

And then there's the scene where they go to Mark's house for a party...:drool:

1zd59fo.jpg

I think I jumped out of my skin it was so hot! :eek:

Lub you Eddie. :lol:

*strolling around...then stops at Eddie's pixies...*

whaaaaa...Eddie, as a bi-guy? really...oh, Mandy, did you hear that?:drool:
never knew he can play it soooooo well, even as a guy who can swing both ways.

The episode of Law and Order SVU that Eddie was on is going to be airing on USA August 11.

I recorded the Sex and the City episode the other night and just watched it for the first time. Wow! Hot definately describes it!!!

The episode of Law and Order SVU that Eddie was on is going to be airing on USA August 11.

I recorded the Sex and the City episode the other night and just watched it for the first time. Wow! Hot definately describes it!!!

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME! That is the other thing I have been TV-stalking!
I just looked it up further, it's on August 11th at 11 AM. On USA, that channel is different for everyone but, yeah. :lol:

And I am very jealous of your recording, I wish I could do that as well. :p Have the hottness to play over and over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back