Favorite Episode of Season Five?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 15, 2009.

?

Which episode was your favorite this season?

1. Veritas

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  2. Page Turner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Turbulence

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  4. Sex, Lies and Silcone

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. The Cost of Living

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Enough

4 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. Dead Inside

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. My Name is Mac Taylor

4 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. The Box

4 vote(s)
    3.2%
  10. The Triangle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Forbidden Fruit

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  12. Help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Rush to Judgment

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. She's Not There

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  15. The Party's Over

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  16. No Good Deed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Green Piece

6 vote(s)
    4.8%
  18. Point of No Return

6 vote(s)
    4.8%
  19. Communication Breakdown

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  20. Prey

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  21. The Past, Present and Murder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Yahrzeit

20 vote(s)
    16.0%
  23. Greater Good

5 vote(s)
    4.0%
  24. Grounds for Deception

35 vote(s)
    28.0%
  25. Pay Up

23 vote(s)
    18.4%
  1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Picked Communication Breakdown. Even though sometimes not portrayed correctly, i love how they explored all the different cultures and languages. LOVED that. It was something different and really a lot more New York, i guess you could say. It defined for me of what that city is about. Plus, i highly enjoyed the F/A scenes. Flack and his gaelic, Angell and her French, it makes me:drool::drool: everytime i think about it. A very close second is Yahzreit and Sex, Lies and Silicone. Good season overall

2. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Really don't have a favorite episode. After watching them, they all kind of blend into each other.

3. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i absolutely looooved yahrzeit! most powerful episode of the whole series imo.

runners-up would be:
    she's not there - i thought it would be boring, but i was so wrong.
    pay up - though i hated the fact that they killed off angell, i still love the ep.
    communication breakdown - flack and angell hotness :p
    sex, lies and silicone - really amusing episode, esp with all the creepy dolls lol.
    rush to judgement - loved the flack drama.
    dead inside - we see more flack drama with sam and angell.

4. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I voted for Pay Up because I like when the team comes together like that. It had something for everyone and it's good to see them focus on one case instead of splitting the time between two totally separate cases.

Close second would be Sex Lies and Silicone because of the humor they infused into it while dealing with a murder at the same time while making sure the humor didn't take away from the seriousness of the crime. Lindsay and Flack don't get to work together much and it was great seeing them interview the guy in his apartment with all his "ladies"!

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Grounds for Deception" is winning? I didn't see that coming. :eek:

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It's also leading for least favorite episode.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: Well, then people just can't make up their minds! :p

8. Nerazzurri_89

Nerazzurri_89 Victim

'She's not there' was one of my faves along with 'Pay up' and 'Yahzreit' which are still fresh in my mind, they stand out as great all round eps. Also the one with Katharine Mcphee where she kills her stalker.

In the end it was between 'Rush to judgement' and 'Grounds for deception'.

I went for Melina's ep 'Grounds for deception' it wasn't perfect by any means, in fact some parts made me :lol: out loud(the photo of mamma Bonasera, the dagger) :wtf: or cringe (daddy Danny) but it was..... different, i loved it being set in Greece and i'm a sucker for character driven eps. It had a lot of good ideas in it like finding out about Stella's past which i'd been waiting forever for, it just wasn't executed perfectly.

But for it's good points-beautiful setting, the play-murder scene, focus on Stella and Melina(my favourite character and actress), being a change from the norm, delving in to a characters past and all the fantastic Mac/Stella interaction( that hug and scene at the end=:adore:) warmed my heart.

:lol: I guess you could say that's the biggest compliment a writer can get. Some love it, some hate it. At least people don't feel indifferent!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nerazzurri, I agree with you with all my heart. it was special, it was unique. but you used the right word: Different.

Me bad i forgot to add other two important episodes in my list which i have already recorded it: Page Turner and The cost of Living

I did enjoy both episodes. Page Turner was differnt as well and we have the whole team working together and we had Sid in danger. refreshing change for a while!
    Regarding The Cost of Living i loved so much because i thought i was seeing a movie for how it was filmed (especially the opening sequence). Needless to say it was the beginning of my fav arc this year and Stella with fear and at the same time being Rambo won me completely :D

I wish we had a Top 5 fav as chicks from the French Forum did :D

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I thought "Pay Up" was the best episode of the season. A real cliffhanger.

11. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Grounds for deception, hands down.

12. Suspect_X

Suspect_X Victim

I voted for "My name is Mac Taylor". It was very scary to see someone murder Mac Taylor's all around the city, and I really started to get the idea that Mac was the next victim! Really thrilling! "Grounds for Deception" was also really good. Stella was really emotional and I liked it (that didn't sound evil, did it?) .

13. CSIinator

CSIinator Victim

I voted for Grounds for Deception because not only were there SMacked scenes but we got to see some of Stella's background.
    Besides Grounds for Deception i also liked Rush to Judgement, Yarhzeit,Pay Up, and The Past,Present, and Murder. :)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yahrzeit :)

Very emotional, different in a good kind of way, the characters were deeply affected and touched by the case. Loved it :)

15. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hmmm...it was a close tie to me for Pay Up and Yahrzeit...voted for Pay Up though. Yahrzeit was so emotional and moving...I cried so many times! ;) The part when Mac yelled "Enough!" scared/surprised me though cuz I had the TV volume at full blast...that was a bad idea...:rolleyes: Pay Up was a really thrilling way to end the season...could have done without Angell dying though; she was the best recurring actress they ever had!!! *Grumbles: Stupid budget cuts!!!:( :mad:* HATED THE CLIFFHANGER AT THE END...:scream: :scream: :scream: