Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, anyway, this man come from The Narrows.
I only want to say, man always such Cool:drool:

20090410092134AEAc.jpg

Those pics are from a show called Haunted which didn't last very long. Eddie played Nicholas Trenton. It was on back in 2002. Matthew Fox from LOST was the lead.
WOW, the thanks explain in detail, friend:thumbsup:.I think me understand that!
Uh.....Probably, I can find out such fragment in the network:lol:

I cant wait for you guys to see the movie! I need to discuss it with someone!! :lol:

Oh, and the Rangers made the playoffs....hopefully, Eddie will be back with his blog :)

OK, so this was up on NHL.com.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/newsindex.htm
However, I have yet to see Eddie's blog....but by the sounds of the article, he's supposed to be back blogging...the Rangers don't play until tomorrow night, so maybe he'll post one after the win, er, game. After the game... ;)

OK, Rangers, I mean to say, that is interesting, but Chinese, just like basketball, football or badminton.:(

So, in China didn't concerning it of introduction. And, English!?only let my headache:(:(:(

Are you saying Zhu, that you are having a hard time translating it into Chinese from English? ...not that I could be of much help, if that's the case... ha ha. I barely speak English on a good day... :lol:

Are you saying Zhu, that you are having a hard time translating it into Chinese from English? ...not that I could be of much help, if that's the case... ha ha. I barely speak English on a good day... :lol:
Haha.....Anyway, My meaning is, there is no Rangers's news in China, but, Eddie's blog, some English, I can't understand. so, I is distress with regret :lol:

Haha.....Anyway, My meaning is, there is no Rangers's news in China, but, Eddie's blog, some English, I can't understand. so, I is distress with regret :lol:

Yeah, I can understand that.
Even if you did speak English it would be hard to understand if you didn't understand hockey, or know what was going on with the Rangers. I could try and reword what Eddie said so it's a little easier for you if you want?

Thanks for the link Jessica6. I forgot to look and see if Eddie had started the blog back up.
He's just the cuttest little writer ever! :lol:

Edit: I forgot to mention that my friend gave me a picture of Eddie that she found in a magazine, so I stuck it in my school folder, and some girl in one of my classes asked me if it was my brother! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back