Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Going Canon, Baby!

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

Awwwwwww, thanks for the collection of the pictures! *stares at them happily, phasing out the rest of the world*

It's so happy-making!

I totally voted for "GOING CANON, BABY!" Hehe, I have a special place in my heart for that one.

But again, no matter what we name the new thread, I'm gonna be here!

I seriously think I am going to develop a heart condition from looking at these pictures! Thanks for putting them up on the new thread Jennifer:thumbsup:!

I voted for 'Going Canon' too ;)... it was between that and 'Heating up Miami' and 'The Next Level' for myselffff, but its just so much more celebratory and AAAH!!! Plus, at the rate everyone goes on this thread, I am sure we could be through that list of names in no time!:lol:

P.S- Only 20 minutes for me 'til tonight's eppy and then ... dun dun dun.... PROMOOOOO:adore::angel:

I'm in class so... no promo for me until I get out at 10, and then put my kid to bed... so I'll probably be up at midnight, watching the promo. It's OK, I can take it. It's not like I'm watching an entire ep tonight.

So... can we stop putting spoiler tags around the pics once the promo has aired? Technically, we can assume that most people have seen them after the promo has aired and therefore assume that they aren't "spoiling" anything for anyone... right?

Of course, I'm assuming here that the promo will include a scene from which the pictures have been derived.

Awwwwwww, thanks for the collection of the pictures! *stares at them happily, phasing out the rest of the world*

It's so happy-making!

I totally voted for "GOING CANON, BABY!" Hehe, I have a special place in my heart for that one.

But again, no matter what we name the new thread, I'm gonna be here!

I seriously think I am going to develop a heart condition from looking at these pictures! Thanks for putting them up on the new thread Jennifer:thumbsup:!

I voted for 'Going Canon' too ;)... it was between that and 'Heating up Miami' and 'The Next Level' for myselffff, but its just so much more celebratory and AAAH!!! Plus, at the rate everyone goes on this thread, I am sure we could be through that list of names in no time!:lol:

P.S- Only 20 minutes for me 'til tonight's eppy and then ... dun dun dun.... PROMOOOOO:adore::angel:

Develop?!! dude I already have one!!! :lol:

I can only imagine what my blood pressure is right now! I'm surprised my heart hasn't jumped out of my chest and scurried across the floor!! :lol:

I personally like "Heating up Miami" or better yet "Heating up the sheets in Miami" :devil:

Our promo BETTER have some E/C in it or I will frickin throw a brick at my tv!! :lol:

We have to wait to stop putting the spoiler tags around something until AFTER the ep has aired....no exceptions. The only place we can post w/o tags is in the spoiler thread.

Crap! Damn school! I am currently sitting beside a pile of untouched school work.. Its like EC just invades everything. Well invade is way too harsh but you know what I mean... ;)

So... can we stop putting spoiler tags around the pics once the promo has aired? Technically, we can assume that most people have seen them after the promo has aired and therefore assume that they aren't "spoiling" anything for anyone... right?

Of course, I'm assuming here that the promo will include a scene from which the pictures have been derived.

From what I understand when I asked this question after the promo for Smoke Gets in Your CSIs, we have to use spoiler tags until after the actual episode has aired, and has aired on the west coast.... regardless of what is shown in the promo. Meaning, if the promo shows
the kiss
we still have to use spoiler tags until the episode ends on the US west coast.

I am currently compiling things to chuck at my tv if there are no E.C moments in the promo :bolian:

Man...new thread...already?! I love how we've already pretty much blown through so many threads this season :lol:...And now we're already done with 20 posts of this thread;)

Ok. I cant wait until next week...7.16 needs to come soon! I dont have to go in on Monday, so I'm gonna be waiting around the entire day for any e/c moments i can get:lol:

Hey guys, don't forget that we need to have at least three lines of on-topic post. We don't want to get our hard-working mods upset with us. Especially now that we have a brand new, shiny thread!;)

Thank you delkolover and Jennifer.

I'll be keeping the juicy stuff in spoiler tags until the episode airs no matter what we see in the promo.

Juicy stuff like the very first onscreen SMOOCH! :adore::luvlove::adore:

Hehe, I just can't stop talking about it!

Develop?!! dude I already have one!!! :lol:

I can only imagine what my blood pressure is right now! I'm surprised my heart hasn't jumped out of my chest and scurried across the floor!! :lol:

I personally like "Heating up Miami" or better yet "Heating up the sheets in Miami" :devil:

Our promo BETTER have some E/C in it or I will frickin throw a brick at my tv!! :lol:

:guffaw:Dear god, I concur. Everything is better between the sheets, especially when its them!! :drool:

If the promo airs or not, I am predicting there will either be a lot of fans in the ER or some very busy TV salesmen..;)

I used to like the CTV promos more than the CBS ones but 7.14 promo was so much better in CBS. From what I read from the CTV promo, it'll probably happen again. At least, I hope it will.

How does that make you kill has begun. For me everything just takes new meaning now that we are going canon. This episode is so amazing EC-wise and the fact that it's the one being shown before sink or swim makes me smile :).

I keep thinking about what Emily said in the interview about All In. I think it is entirely possible that maybe a small kiss happened between them while he was at her house and they just decided it was not supposed to happen (for whatever reasons). It would be cool if someday we had a flashback of something like that.

I used to like the CTV promos more than the CBS ones but 7.14 promo was so much better in CBS. From what I read from the CTV promo, it'll probably happen again. At least, I hope it will.

How does that make you kill has begun. For me everything just takes new meaning now that we are going canon. This episode is so amazing EC-wise and the fact that it's the one being shown before sink or swim makes me smile :).

I keep thinking about what Emily said in the interview about All In. I think it is entirely possible that maybe a small kiss happened between them while he was at her house and they just decided it was not supposed to happen (for whatever reasons). It would be cool if someday we had a flashback of something like that.

I was thinking the same thing.

If they did share a kiss way back when it would explain her words in "Down to the Wire" about "feeling for him" and "dong it for us." Also it makes her demand in Head Case not seem like it came out of the blue...we might now know WHY she was sooo confused about him and wanting to know how he felt. I am sooo going to go back and rewatch all the eps after "All In" and think about what Emily said.

I really hope if that was TPTB intentions they at least flahsback or give us a conversation about what might have transpired. ;)

There is soooo a fic in there somewhere!! Just don't expect me to write it...I am strictly the spoiler girl :lol:

Last edited:

I totally didn't consider that possibility until someone mentioned it one here. I think I was just so in the mindset that if it were me, and something happened between someone I have possibly been in love with for how long etc (We are all highly educated on the hiphugger situation), especially if it were Eric/Adam;)... I would just... jump him immediately:lol:.
Yet, if it wasn't happening this way it wouldn't make it Eric and Calleigh, and now that it was mentioned it makes complete sense to me and just fits. It just made the fanfiction cogs in my brain start turning madly!

God, I love this couple....

OMG you guyssss!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAA!!!!! My mouth pretty much fell to the floor when I saw that pic over in the Miami forum!! No more photoshopped pictures! That one's for reals!!

If they did share a kiss way back when it would explain her words in "Down to the Wire" about "feeling for him" and "dong it for us." Also it makes her demand in Head Case not seem like it came out of the blue...we might now know WHY she was sooo confused about him and wanting to know how he felt. I am sooo going to go back and rewatch all the eps after "All In" and think about what Emily said.

I really hope if that was TPTB intentions they at least flahsback or give us a conversation about what might have transpired. ;)

Yeah a lot of things would make sense. I hadn't even thought about Down to the Wire; you're totally right. Especially with the "do it for us" and "I feel for you" lines. If something like a small kiss had happened and then they kind of backed down then things take new perspective. That could even explain the lack of moments we had in the first half of the season. They back down, still she reades the file and learns he feels strongly about her cause there's stuff about her in it, nothing else happens until she tells him girls like flowers, again nothing else happens until they have the conversation on Head Case and he's all serious about "what if I don't want to forget". So it's like ok, what do you want, you'll have to tell me. It's possible. We could totally be reaching here but it makes sense. Plus it's fun :lol:.

Yeah a lot of things would make sense. I hadn't even thought about Down to the Wire; you're totally right. Especially with the "do it for us" and "I feel for you" lines. If something like a small kiss had happened and then they kind of backed down then things take new perspective. That could even explain the lack of moments we had in the first half of the season. They back down, still she reades the file and learns he feels strongly about her cause there's stuff about her in it, nothing else happens until she tells him girls like flowers, again nothing else happens until they have the conversation on Head Case and he's all serious about "what if I don't want to forget". So it's like ok, what do you want, you'll have to tell me. It's possible. We could totally be reaching here but it makes sense. Plus it's fun :lol:.

My hope is that now that E/C is together, we will see a softer side of Calleigh that we haven't seen in a long time. I am hoping she "lets her hair down" so to speak. Being in love does funny things to you and so does Eric ;) We did see a little bit of her playful extra flirty side when she was with Jake back in Season 6....I would really like to see that again. We know Eric can be playful and touchy feely when in a relationship...I want to see that from Cal.

Boy I go to bed and you all go nuts and get a new thread! Well Happy Thread! I haven't seen the promo yet and I haven't seen CTVs promo yet either I hope someone gets them posted so ii can put them on the Hiphuggers pages.

You guys be sure to check the new Hiphiggers pages Iwill be posting as soon as I can fine it. If someone spot the Promo on line please let me know so I can pick it up for our page to keep it updated!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821
www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup
http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

http://www.youtube.com/rorysparty37

www.myspace.com/happy37bdayrory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back