Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Personally, I think Jorja looks great. And I don't like Marg's dress (although my 16 yo daughter would). So, to each his (her) own!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think if you feel comfortable and/or beautiful in an outfit, then more power to ya. She like all of us is unique and has her/our own style one never knows. Course there is also the shock affect sometimes we have seen stars in all these beautiful clothes an then one day WHACK you see them in something totally out of character from what you have seen. Keeps you on your toes and it shows they too can try a different way of doing things, keep it fresh, and unique. :)

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

4. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

I think without the brown shirt on, Jorja's outfit would have been very stylish.

There's a type of clothes that moms think only their daughters would wear, and the daughters think only their moms would wear. That's how I felt Marg's outfit was. Then again, she doesn't have the average 50 y-o body, so she can afford that. Anyway, when I saw Marg and Jorja, the first thing I thought was "that's something Catherine would wear", "that's something Sara would wear". They were both very in character.

5. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

My personal opinion, Jorja still looks good in anything she wishes to wear. After all, it's what she feels comfortable wearing. She may not have looked her absolute best there, but she still looked great :).

Thanks for the pics :bolian:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, I like that outfit on her, [the jeans and killer top, the PEACE SIGN ONE] that's what I meant, and it wasn't the outift perse, it was the colors that didn't go together, so anyways Here's a adorable pic. of Jorja with Billy's wife Gina, showing once again how close they all are off the set, how many TV characters on other shows hang out together, when not working together, thus the strong camraderie that shows up in CSI, and talk about a really casual outfit Super Dave:eek:

COOKING CLASS..2005 & Super Dave hovering about!

BILLY..GINA..JORJA..JILL & who's in the background Ecklie[Marc]

JORJA AND JILL PRESCOTT

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  7. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

From Elle Green Launch Party.

[​IMG]

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just love Jorja in casual clothes:) The most important for her is feeling comfortable in clothes than very stylish. 'Cause of that I adore her - you always look beautiful when you have clothes which you like.

9. Desertwind

She look's good casual or dressed up, or in a swimming suit, whatever~[​IMG]

A couple of very sexy pics!

ALL IN BLUE

ENCHANTING

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  10. Desertwind

Some more caps. of the sweet Jorja/Sara, a cool cast cap. with her favorite peeps:bolian:They all have on black shoes, except Eric!

GARY..ROBERT..JORJA..PAUL..ERIC[​IMG]

11. erep

erep Witness

I was just looking at the WPAP site and saw pics from the 200th episode party. Jorja didn't appear in any of them. I *really* should be doing real work, but I'm wasting time asking this anyway: does anybody know if she was there? Or if not, why? It seems she "should" have been. Or, was the party only for those who were in that episode? (If so, then perhaps we can expect to see WP in that eppy, because he was in lots of the party pics.) Or, perhaps she was there but not photographed so that obsessed fans like me wouldn't get the idea that she might be in that episode?

What do others think?

OK, back to the real world...:)

12. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

She wasn't there....I say with a lot of certainty that if Jorja were there, she'd certainly have been photographed. Gary wasn't there, either...I'm kinda disappointed they weren't, but I guess technically they have left (WP is "staying" in his EP position) so why would they attend the 200th episode party, except for nostalgia...anyway, hope my dreariness doesn't disappoint you. I'm exhausted and I have to go to work and be on my feet for 8 hours with a mentally challanged guy, so I'm just not in a happy mood. That and it's raining :(

13. Desertwind

Maybe she and Gary had other obligations, we don't know, and maybe they were there, and will find out later, but I'm sure that she will return for the 200th episode, so time will tell. we don't know they're schedules but she was there and Gary as well, for Billy's big day on his "STAR' on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame"

JORJA AND ?

[​IMG]

14. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Lovely pics everyone.

Thanks for sharing :bolian:

15. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Great pics!!!

A friend sent me a new pic of Jorja & Travis Wayne (Country Music Hearthrob) backstage preshow at The Ian Harvie Show - NO on H8! Benefit.Enjoy!!:drool:

Jorja & Travis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.