Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Ok i keep meaning to do that but i dont know how to...sorry:(
    Can someone tell me??

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Here is what I think:

I'm so sure Emily is gonna give us a freaking good performance! She is absolutely perfect, I'm not just talking about her beauty, but God, her acting! She'll make me cry like a baby...and I can't wait for it...am I out of my mind? :rolleyes::lol:
    mymindtalking: How can a woman be so stunning? She is in coma in that scene, for God's sake, and she takes your breathe away with her beauty! Life is so unfair!:scream: endofmyenviousmindtalking
    uhm...I think I need some camomile tea or I won't last till monday...:p My dog is looking at me like I'm a kinda freak...:shifty:

Hey, bulletgirl! Don't worry, it's simple! Yo write all your spoilerish thing, select it and than you click on the last button on the right in the editing toolbar, the smiley with the closed mouth...:lol: It will ask you the title of your spoiler and it's done!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh Lu you can't even imagine how my dog is staring at me right now :lol:
    Well I have to say that I just watched the promo and I'm already saying that her performance was great (what was it? one second on a gurney and another one intubated :lol:). So I can't really imagine what can come out in the episode, seriously!!

I know how you feel Lu I just want to kill her because of her beauty while in coma with a gown and a tube down her throat :brickwall: :scream:

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

:(

Coma? Oh no, now I really feel it for her. Although it's obvious that she wakes up but, poor Calleigh

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well technically when you're unconscious for a while, you define that condition like "coma" ;)
    It can be induced by drugs or it can be spontaneous.
    IDK, it looks both of them since she's not breathing on her own, though I still feel she was put in coma with lots of sedatives and painkillers because of the intubation and other treatments or tests for her case which aren't always that nice ;)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

bulletgirl, that's pretty much it. Just highlight what you want in the spoiler tags, click on the little smilie face above the text box. It will pop up a window that you can write what you want it to say on the actual spoiler tag. Type something in, click okay, and it will put the spoiler tags around the text. If you have any problems, feel free to pm me. :)

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

She's great in every episode.:)
    So I'm sure she'll be great in 7.14. I think she's glad that she can play in this episode, cause it's a great opportunity for her to show how wonderful actress she really is. :thumbsup:
    It's surely a challenge to act so difficult situation, but we all know she'll deal with it just perfect.:)

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well here's what I think ;)
    I've always thogut that a very good way to show you're a good actor/actress, wll it's to play the role of a person in the hospital, possibely because of something they've never experienced in their lives (the more serious it is, the bette it is btw :)).

Io do hope for her, she's never experienced anything like this. I know she's a very good actress (with very few rewards and no awards :() and I know she can play it in such a good way. As I've mentioned on another thread we've already seen something pierceless in the first promo whene she's intubated.

Usually when you're in coma, you can't control your body and normally actors/actresses tend to contract their face once they're intubated. The problem is that they shouldn't do it 'cause they're pretending to be in coma so they shoudln't be able to control their facial muscles.
    Well I noticed (in the pics posted on the other thread) that she didn't do it. She does look like a real person who's in coma and intubated.

Not to mention that in the second promo when Eric puts his watch on her wrist, well she doen's move/control it at all. He's the one controlling and moving it. This is realistic and natural for a situation like this :D

I know she can play this episode in such a good way and I'm happy they finally gave her an opportunity like this. To me it's a great opportunity.
    Hopefully it will mean something good fo her in the future, also in terms of possible awards :D

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Unless of course they actually knocked her out to get a pitch-perfect performance... :shifty: :)lol:)

Nah, I think this'll be an awesome Calleigh episode. (She's always awesome, but I think this one will be particularly so.)

In fact, I believe that this will be the first CSI:Miami episode that I watch when it first airs...

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I was thinking about that option too :shifty::lol:, but no
    I'm pretty sure they didn't knock out :lol:.

I really can't wait to see it, just to know how she'll handle the situation. Of coure, she'll do great, but sill I'm curious :p

11. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

This clip is just hilarious :guffaw:Thank you for posting it!
    "2 days lying down and no dialogue, I fell asleep during a scene yesterday" :lol:
    I always love this stuff :thumbsup:
    Emily is just too hilarious, gotta love her way to face with kind of scenes! LOL

Gotta love also Khandi and David! :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  13. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I've seen the promo for Monday's eppy, and also a clip. I think Emily does an amazing job in this episode (not that she ever does a bad job, lol). I agree with those of you that said she looks amazing even in the hospital gown.

14. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I love her i love her i love her ... I didn't watch very often episode of Csi miami but this summer , i always have rerun on tv and i become a addict of this show and of Calleigh , she's my favorite , she's so amazing , beautiful and i love every scene she's in .

I think i'm going to cry like a baby monday .. 1 day and many hours before the episode airs , i want to be monday !!!!

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I just finished watch that clips :lol:
    She's so hilarious "It was really nice wake up with Adam there and I was like "He's so handsome :drool:":guffaw:

Gotta love Emily!

About Emily's perfomance :eek:OMG, she always make an amazing job but in this episode she's sooo fantastic :D
    and she must get an award :hugegrin: She really, really deserve it ;)

1 day and many hours :D
    I can't believe I'm waiting for years for this, and it's about to happen :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.