Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I still stand by being angry as hell with Mac and also the whole storyline of writing this anthropogenic pest that is this Ella creep. She looks WAAYYY too young to be with Mac. She could easily have instead caused some trouble for Reid Garrett instead which would be far easier (maybe not) to digest than this. Mac is old enough to be her father. Just disgusting.

Oh and BTW, the way Mac was in regards to Stella's pursuit of this Greek psycho pissed me off.

It's almost like instead I would like to see a Gerrasera ship (Stella/Gerrard) with Stella and Gerrard elevating to a new plane of existance while Mac simply crashes into the ocean, and sinks to the bottom of the Challenger Deep, along with Frankie, Sinclair, Quinn, Jordan Gates, and the rest of the dolphin turds.

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Whoa you guys post FAST! I've got a lot to say regarding things that you've said.

I MISS THE CLOSENESS :( I have season 1 in my house and I just feel like watching it over and over again, just to see their closeness. But then, I may cry. Every other season they are so close but this season? Pfft...They've just decided to make them grow farther apart. Maybe they're building to closeness.

Yes, I'm afraid that Stella's gonna get in trouble or something. Her and Angell. I think that maybe she's been too obsessed because she's lacking her usual quotient of Mac Taylor in her life with all this She-NIT and Stalker Girl and FBI.

We're from Ottawa. She's my sister. CTV is amazing...:luvlove:

Mac was being an extreme :censored::censored::censored: towards Stella and the whole fight was just insane. SHE LOOKED BACK THOUGH! At least, I'm pretty sure she did. And I hate the little Stalker Girl. "Love interest"? That is totally pathetic. C'mon TPTB. We KNOW you can do better than this.

I haven't posted since the episode premiered but okay if you want me to calm down :lol: I'm actually not too upset, just a bit pissed about the Stalker Girl and the lame-o ending.

This isn't good. Stella's going to get into some serious s***. Hopefully Mac will be able to save her from it all :adore:

Oh my gosh when/if Flack finds out...Well, I still might get some F/A if SMACked isn't improving....IT JUST DOESN'T FILL THE VOID.

I hope he did regret it. I have NEVER seen Stella so angry. Never. They better resolve this in a BIG way. I mean SMACked becoming canon big.

Welcome to the SMACked family! You made that video? Absolutely amazing.

Oh my gosh I never noticed that before. Stella...Ella. Whoa.

Oh wow. That is GOOD. Stella would so go along with it :adore::adore:

I have to say that I AM a teenager and I HATE, yes HATE in CAPS LOCK, this season. Especially SMACked wise. I don't mind the D/L thing but everything SMACk wise has been garbage except for the end of Enough.

Okay, that might be taking it a bit too far. If Stella was against Mac though, he would crash into the ocean and just sink. But seriously, I'll stick with my SMACked and hopefully it'll get out of this crap hole it's in.

That's all I gotta say on SMACKed. Hope next year will be better.

Axel

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

idwithheld, Hellooo.. Welcome to Mac/Stella Family. Hope you have fun here. :)

Debbie, if you're auntie Debbie then I'm auntie Asprine. :lol: AXN going to air them next year end of January? That's going to be great! I can watch them again. :devil: Though Seaon 5, it's like lack of Mac/Stella moments and scenes.

Take Care - Asprine

4. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Oooooookay..what...I...who...I mean...I'm speechless. :wtf:
    Honestly...what was that!? :wtf:
    Okay, that little elevator/morgue scene was cute. Mac ran after her and was worried.
    But then...BOOM. I kinda understand Mac and I also kinda understand Stella. I'm glad I don't have to choose sides. ;)
    I'm always up for Smacked fights...and this really blew me out. There was no make up scene in the end and Stella did exactly what Mac told her NOT to do. I have a bad feeling about this. Mac is not going to be all cool when he finds out what Stella did.
    I liked how Mac told her this is him talking as her boss and not as her friend. And the way Stella stormed out of his office...WAU! :eek: And I really loved how she looked back at him...and he saw it! And Mac...I think Mac looked sad? or something similar to that. Maybe I have to check that out again. LoL
    Oh and I loved that little Stella/Angel mission! Way to go girls! But later they might get into a trouble... :rolleyes: and I'm sure Stella is going to hear all about it from Mac!

I was actually surprised that Mac knew about what happend to Stella while she visited in Greek embassy and he knew about those threats. Well,the writers didn't let us see how he found out :rolleyes: so I just assumed that he didn't know.

And what comes to that Ella thing. Oh for crying out loud! That was so low! I think the writers were high when they wrote this storyline!

This season is REALLY messed up. I'm not trying to bash DL when I say this... Do they now have to put all that baby stuff and mommy/daddy stuff in every freaking episode!!? Okay, they're future mommy and daddy good for them but can we now move on? Maybe we even get to see Lindsay giving a birth. :rolleyes:

And my favourite line from this episode came from Stella when she said she can move Christmas if she wants. :lol: I laughed.

Oh wow. Maybe I should shut up now. LoL Maybe I'll come back if I find more to say.

Thank you! Steph and CSI Snow Angel made them for me.

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Guys I really am afraid. Huntley said this could be the starting of a severe conflict between the two. Do you agree? I really hope this doesn't escalate to that, because I don't like seeing best friend's being torn. It's unfair and unnecessary to split the two. They have an amazing relationship, why destroy it?

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Oh no.
    I wonder if smacked dead for good. Because if it is so, i won't watch it anymore.
    Awww guys i'm so sad and worried.
    Why did they have to do this just before xmas??
    *cries and pulls out hair in despair*
    :(:(:(

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

First of all, the vid I posted was a CBS clip from last night's episode, not a fan made video.

And second, I think we are al over reacting. Optimism can be an amazing thing. I understand venting of course, but we are all acting like it is the end of the world. Ella has gone through a bunch of crap lately. Her showing up out of the blue was weird, but don't be biting at her when her mom killed her dad. Heck, if Mac came to the rescue I'd be crushing on him too.:p Mac wouldn't leave the girl to in an attempt to kill herself. He is still a cop and like someone said, she can hold him accountable for not helping her when she needed it. I don't want Ella here, but you have to put yourself in her shoes. This might be easier for me because I am a teenager, but ya know....

Both Stella and Mac have strong personalities. They are going to butt heads! You have to except that. Nearly everyone of us has said we wanted to fight so we could get an awesome make up scene. Well, we got a fight and it wasn't pointless. We will get a make up scene. We just need to be patient. It is only mid season finale.

Remember even the best of friends fight. At least the argument had good grounds. We need to stand strong behind our ship, not let it sink. Technically, neither of them have done anything wrong. So the only people we need to be angry at is at the writers. We can finish venting. But after that, can we go back to the nice optimistic place that I loved?:) Please? *puppy dog face*

Anyway, I liked the episode.:)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I got coerced into baking... and I ended up doing all of it 'cause I'm the only one in the family who knows how to bake. Luckily it was worth the full four hours. *whips out triple chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache icing* Help yourselves if you want any... they're still warm from the oven. By the way, welcome to the thread idwithheld! Hope to see you here more often...

Oh definitely! And it's always nice to see more Canadians on the thread. *hugs axel and MT333* Now I've got people to discuss the promos with!

Well we've at least got that much... though everyone seems to have over look the elevator scene. That's a personal favourite of mine 'cause of the way they looked at each other when the elevator doors closed. Unfortunately, that was the only good SMACK scene... does Mac really need another stalker? The poor guy's been through enough already. Just let him hang out with Stella at the apartment and let them have Christmas dinner together!

*reads CSINYAddict's post* And I'm really scared about what could happen... Mac and Stella obviously know better than to let a fight drive a wedge between them as we've seen in Officer Blue, yet TPTB decides to go down that out-of-character road for them. *smacks TPTB this time* By the way, naming the stalker Ella seems like too big of a coincidence... methinks something's gonna go down. Watch out for Rambo Stella!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AXELTHESNOWMAN: Meant no harm on the age thing only mentioned age because I read somewhere that writers are going for the teenage, younger crowd.:)

Now I have re-reviewed the eppie and have come away with a new perspective and for Deb and those who have not gotten to watch it yet I wrote down the more important parts!
    Plus I did notice that Mac was still wearing the same pants so no harm done there! This Emma thing is pscho one sided and I am brain picking to come up with a appropriate title for her:)

First of all this "wig case" makes a fake card and pretends that it was sent to her about someone wanting the vic dead. When she comes to Macs office and hands it to him she holds his hands alittle longer as she puts this "I want her dead"card in his hand. He does not even notice it but being the keen observer that I am I DID! Well Mac thinks he has somthing here and further down the road as he and Lindsey study it they find it as a fake. Mac goes to Ellas apartment and confronts her. I am VERY happy to say (and these are the "New and improved" scenerios from my optimistic side of my brain) he is very PI....SED OFF! (No love there!)

MAC:Why did you make the card? What is this some twisted revenge to embarress me for locking up your mother is that what this is about?
    EMMA: What are you talking about?
    MAC: Enough of the games Ella.
    Ella: No I would never do that!
    Mac: A woman is dead and instead of getting closer to her killer I wasted valuable time chasing down a lie What were you thinking?
    ELLA:I'm sorry!
    Mac: Thats not good enough.
    ELLA: I just needed someone to talk to!
    MAC: We barely know each other Why me? E
    ELLA: I thought you cared about me ( GLEEK, GLEEK, GLEEK, sorry about that I had to throw that in, the knife scene music from psycho!):lol:
    The way you treated me when my Father was murdered, that didnt mean anything?
    MAC: The other night was not a coinsidence running into you was it?
    ELLA: You think I was following you? (YES I BELIEVE SHE WAS!!)
    MAC: (PI>>ED OFF) ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!
    ELLA: (Sniff) I just wanted to see you again,I didnt think you would take that stupid card so seriously!
    MAC: (Getting madder) I take every lead seriously thats my job!!!
    ELLA: O.K., I get it what I did was misguided and stupid forgive me.
    MAC: Your lucky I dont arrest you!

End of scene. You know it wasn't as bad as I thought looking back at it again!
    Next important scene: (I hope it is alright to do this!)
    I think this was before the Ella scene: Mac and Stella and Sid in the lab with the dead vic that was killed by the Greek guy:
    Sid tells them as he is handing a vial to Mac: A metallic splinter its all I got
    Stella grabs the vial out of Macs HAND!!! and she says "Hopefully its all we'll need. She turns and leaves,Mac looks after her and turns and looks at Sid and then he turns and then follows Stella to the elevator.
    He looks at her kind of puzzeling and she says to him Im fine Mac I just want to get this guy!
    MAC: We all do (and the elevator door shuts and Stella leaves him standing there as she is gone on the elevator.) Then the scene is Stella going into focus mode and analizing all her evidence. Next scene Stella and Angel go to Stan the ex con who makes fake coins and did prison time for it. Stella makes a deal with him to move his brother in prison upstate down closer to a closer prison if he will make her some fake Greek coins he says "can you do that"? and Stella says"I can move Christmas! Stan turns to Angel and says I like this girl!

Next important scene: Stella is walking by Macs office and he is just getting off the phone he waves his finger in a "Come here" motion:
    Stella: Whats up?
    Mac walks over and closes the door Stella looks guilty (OH OH):eek:
    MAC: Just got off the phone with the cheifs office
    Stella: (Affirmative nod)
    MAC: There asking why someone in the crime lab is moving a career criminal to down state prison, I didnt have an answer.
    (interjects personal thought analisis: He looked at her like she was a naughty little girl and I am starting to think this was a bit of a smacked moment after all!)
    STELLA: I wanted to keep you out of this Mac.
    MAC: Thats not the answer I was looking for.
    STELLA: His brother Stan is helping me
    MAC: You mean Stan trovato(OR whatever his name is)convicted felon, paroled, forger of all things currancy? Not exactly the cornerstone of a solid case!
    STELLA: Look I was going to tell you all about this I just needed...
    MAC: STOP STOP RIGHT THERE! (Hands up in the air) I dont want to know!! What ever you are doing STOPS TODAY: RIGHT NOW!!
    STELLA: Sabastian DE(Whatever his name is)killed two people and I dont think he is finished! The guy is taunting me MAC! He sent me a dead rat as a message, put your self in my shoes!!
    (He gives her that same mad look he gave her when she scolded him to not let his pride get in the way with REED!)
    MAC:Try stepping into mine! I'm in charge of this lab,responsable for everyone and everything that happens here!!
    (Calms down) I admire your passion Stella but what you did is reckless and more importantly could comprimise any future criminal prosecution.
    STELLA: (FUMING!!) What I did is perfectly legal!
    MAC: And contrary to the policies of this lab and this department. Major Case is working the investigation,if they need us they will call. In the mean time you need to stand down.(He says this pretty calmly by the way)
    STELLA: You cant ask me to do that MAC! CMon I can get this guyI just need... gimme a couple of days
    MAC: As your friend I would love to but this is me being your boss, Im not asking...its a direct order.
    Stella: (Nods her head) FINE!
    She stomps out of the office flinging the door she looks back at Mac through the window as he looks at her...Danny walks in.

Alittle while later we see Angel meeting with the other
    Greek guy the councilet? (The cute one anyway!) She tells him she has coins and wants to make a deal and says she will be keeping in touch. She leaves the resturant and gets into the car where Stella is sitting there behind the wheel
    Stella: Did he take the bait?
    Angel: I think so
    Stella: Good!
    Now as I look back at this it is more of a Christmas gift than I thought at first. I think I had just set myself up for Smack of a different kind but I think we have some Really GREAT stuff in our future! MERRY CHRITMAS! This will make the wait a lot easier in a better mood!! I think the way they ended the show made for a downer but when Mac find out what PYSCHO babe is up to... Not good for her!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  10. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thank you VaveAma92, for calming me down. After I read your post, I was being optimistic picturing the make up scene. I really do hope it ends up like Officer blue.
    As for that Ella chick, she just sees Mac as that dad figure she never really had. ENOUGH OF THE STALKERS! MORE STELLA AND MAC SCENES. hahah Stella's funny when she's mad. Don't get her mad. But it is quite creepy because she probably thinks hes hot (WELL HE IS. HOW HOT WAS HE IN THAT EPISODE!?!?!) ;)

Lori K. - Thank you for posting this, now everyone will know why we vented. :)

11. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

12. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Don't be upset eyewitness, their general consensus is that they don't want to ruin the strong friendship. Anyways, it seems Danny will be involved in helping Stella. I really wonder how mad Mac will get, but as a boss I really hope he doesn't do anything drastic. What does everyone else think?

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I don't think that Mac will do anything drastic. I think he will be upset with her for disobeying his direct order, as a boss of course. I hope that he (as a friend) is relieved that she is fine and say something like don't ever be afraid to come to me if you need anything...or something along those lines.

14. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I really hope so because I don't want the writers destroying Stella's character. They really suck right now as you can tell with the past episodes. And yeah I love Rambo Stella but this is just beyond endangering her because she's obssessed for major personal reasons.

15. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I guess "drastic" things could happen as a consequence. What if Mac was obliged to fire Stella and Danny, at the risk of losing his own job? He surely wouldnt want to do that, then maybe stella would have to quit herself in order to preserve Mac and the rest of the lab.

Regarding Danny, in the episode where he's out helping Stella we learn he's supposed to be sick, at home, but he's not really sick, and not really at home, as he's there for Stella... well, in that same epi, Mac gets orders from the chief's office which determine that every sicko must be susppended...

So i guess there's a lot of fights left, and Mac will be even more mad at Stella because he'll figure she didn't follow his orders, and worse, got help from Danny...

i'm worried. really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.