CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Does Flack even know that D/L are going to have a kid?:confused:

2. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I know! I'm kind of hoping that we have a scene where Danny tell Flack. I would love to see that. Maybe next episode :confused: One can only hope.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sorry Top and everyone else. I couldn't edit my latest post because of i didn't switch on my 'puter yesterday:(

Again i do mind Stella and Mac there. I guess with people from the street would have been more believable;). Danny had a stronger connection to Don and Lindsay with....:confused: ??????? (at this point Sam would have been ok:rolleyes:)

My only hope is TPTB is waiting to give the SMACked family a little surprise after this season (not the best. That's sure. I feel absolutely dissapointed of this season so far and we didn't get half of the season yet:rolleyes:

My question is... will Danny and Lindsay be individual characters again or they will continue this linked mistake forever?:rolleyes:
    DL is affecting the whole show not only them as characters:wtf:

I would love to have S6 but not if it is like S5:wtf:

Debbs:wtf:

4. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

I don't think DL is going to last. Or rather the writers will write it to last but lose Danny's character in the process. But on the plus side, Lindsay might have a defined character, Danny.

"The only way for evil to win is for good men to do nothing" now I'm not saying DL is evil. I liked DL, but I liked it in the way that it was hinted at and then kind of not a huge focus. Now, I really miss Aiden. I'm actually a bit wishy washy with DL. I liked season 3 DL. Pity that they went this way with it...

5. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Fresh from Ausiello:
    I guess the wedding is old news for us, but lots of people were wondering about the policy on (married) couples...

My opinion: there goes the hope of a "You can't work together. Chemicals are dangerous for unborn babies. Kthxbai"-storyline :rolleyes:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey, at least they bothered to check. I wouldn't have thought they would have looked into it. A law preventing two detectives from working together and being married is kind of lame.

It's the "chemicals in the lab are fine for your unborn child!" part that reeks of BS to me. ;)

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It all reeks of 'It's your turn to pick up Junior from daycare, and go get my damn DNA results!' to me. Cuz marriages are always sunshine and peaches on teevee, and this one is going to be played out front and center. :brickwall:

Can =/= should

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh god, their whiny fights over who isn't doing their half of childcare duties (Danny), who isn't doing enough of the chores at home (Danny), who's an overtired and overworked martyr (Lindsay) and who's the suckiest husband/dad ever (Danny!!!) are going to be so much fun to watch!!! I can't wait!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

9. Faylinn

Aren't you shivering with anticipation? I know I'm shivering with anticipation. It's going to be so juicy to have those little tidbits in between the crime solving and awesome Adam moments.

And by 'juicy', I mean like a wet turd - and probably about as appealing.

10. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's a clip from tonight's show from CBS.com

Warning: Lindsay experiment/demonstration/excuse for this season ahead

Great, so now we're gonna hear "I'm pregnant" from Lindsay every time she wants someone to humor her or doesn't want to do anything or doesn't feel like acting professional. :rolleyes: As if she wasn't obnoxious enough now it's gonna be amped up by 10,000 and I assume we'll be expected to find it "cute," "endearing" and "sweet." :wtf:

ETA: I suppose we're going to have to endure every character on the show mentioning something about the pregnancy every time Lindsay is on screen or is even mentioned. This is gonna be worse than the lame ass "Montana" references.

ETA2: Who wants to bet that as soon as Lindsay and Danny get hitched everyone just stops calling her "Lindsay" and refers to her as "Danny's wife" or "Mrs. Messer" or "the missus?"

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Can we have a spoiler that is not related to Danny/Lindsay?

I mean seriously there are other characters like Hawkes, Adam, Sid, and Flack who deserve more screen time then D/L.

We need a drinking game: every time Lindsay or any CSI says "pregnant", you take a shot.

Thanks CSI for pretty much ruining the character Danny. Danny can be in love without ruining him.

13. privatename

privatename Rookie

Wow, what an annoying scene. The spoiler actually did the opposite of what it was supposed to do -- it made me not want to watch the episode or at least be really unexcited about it. I really can't stand Lindsay's little expositions. They just grate on my nerves every time she does one. And the whole thing about Mac should do it for her because she is pregnant is going to get really old really fast if they keep using it.

I love the game idea :)

I agree that they will expect us to find moments like that cute, endearing and sweet when really they will be nauseating and really unprofessional. We shall see how it all plays out I guess.

14. Faylinn

It's like 'tsunami' in the third season of "Dante's Cove" - we'd be passed out within a half hour.

I wasn't going to watch the clip, but I did - oh for the love of... :brickwall:

This show seriously lacks subtlety. :rolleyes: But I guess we should have expected that The Baby would become the new Montana.

I'm guessing we'll have several episodes of 'Detective Messer - el-oh-el, I mean the other one' after they get married. *facepalm*

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Wait! wait a minute!!! The "I'm pregnant" statement is not worse than "not a chance" coming from my fav character's mouth in certain future episode :D

I'm getting use to the idea of living in the middle of a chaos

Ruining my fav show is part of this for sure

Could i throw things to my tv screen when this mess is aired? please!! At least i promise not to vomit

Debbie :D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.