George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Steph!!! Congratulations on your promotion! I think it's because they think the Ward needs extra monitoring. :lol:

Cap'n, please do rescue me from the bank tomorrow. I'm going out of my mind. Seems like someone's on vacation every freakin' day from now until New Years. :rolleyes:

Icy and snowy here today. It is a good day/night to have Nick around. He baked cookies tonight! :D

This is a great theme Smokey! I'm seriously late for work because I can't stop looking at the pics people are posting!!

In the meantime (and to keep it legal) am I the only one jealous of a ray of light?

Okay were approaching that time again, so you are being asked that after the winner is announced, not to start the next theme, until the new thread is up, someone has been asked and will do so again after the winner is announced. ;)

Okay! Okay! I'm here! :lol: Despite the fact that I was with Nick, I wanted to get here as soon as I could too. Just know that my dad and sister think I'm still at work. It's the only way I could not get yelled at for delaying their dinner. :rolleyes:

Honorable mention goes to:
JingleBellRock - for your grey, pinstripey Season 5 shirt
Miss Le Toe - for more Season 5 goodness!
Adam's Angel - for your beautiful Monte Carlo pic

And the runners up!
Nick's Elf - I know you posted a Nesting Dolls pic too, but I really like the owl imitation! :lol:
CSISanta - Hooo! He's looking right atcha!
Yoshi - He's like...uh...my shirt's unbuttoned! :lol:
Speedy - Looking atcha again!

Then it came down to these because I was thinking I wanted to see the Nesting Dolls shirt and the hunter green one show up:

Blackflag
- Yum!
Stokes4Me - Yum!
WhiteChristmas - And more yum!

And the winner is WhiteChristmas, because it was the specific one I was hoping would show up and it just melts me. :adore: So I hope you have as much fun as I did! And remember, wait for the new thread before posting. :)

I hope I didn't mess anything up! The darned phone is ringing and I have to go before everyone literally starves to death and blames me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back