Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and my sister told me that Flack has a sister, Sam in the new season. can you tell me about her?
kayfeb's not keeping you up to date? We've gotta fix that! Hmm, where to start...?

Sam's the youngest in the Flack family and she's also the only girl -- notice the parallels between her and Jess? Anyways, she's a bartender at one of the clubs and in the season premiere, you see that Don often has to pull her out of trouble 'cause Sam's car was used in the case. She's not happy with Don playing the over-protective brother, but she's not at all sarcastic about it. She just seems frustrated with being pegged as the black sheep.

Anyways, hope that helped!

Last edited:
oh, and my sister told me that Flack has a sister, Sam in the new season. can you tell me about her?
kayfeb's not keeping you up to date? We've gotta fix that!Hmm, where to start...?

Sam's the youngest in the Flack family and she's also the only girl -- notice the parallels between her and Jess? Anyways, she's a bartender at one of the clubs and in the season premiere, you see that Don often has to pull her out of trouble 'cause Sam's car was used in the case. She's not happy with Don playing the over-protective brother, but she's not at all sarcastic about it. She just seems frustrated with being pegged as the black sheep.

Anyways, hope that helped!

thanks for the fix. it's a trouble really keeping track of the show, since my sis is somewhere else and i'm buried in my studies. but since you're around, i'm okay :lol:

That's what we're here for, moonshadow!

Yeah, we're still waiting for Sam and Jess to team up against Don, but that's just because we like torturing the poor guy. :lol:

I have to contradict one thing, karu. Sam sounded a bit sarcastic to me when she asked Flack if he wished she was more like him, but that might just be me hearing things.

As someone who is sarcastic most of the time, I'd say Sam was being sarcastic. Her and Jess would totally leave Flackie speachless, what a sight that would be. What torture he would be in, for himself of course, everyone else would love every second of it!

As someone who is sarcastic most of the time, I'd say Sam was being sarcastic. Her and Jess would totally leave Flackie speachless, what a sight that would be. What torture he would be in, for himself of course, everyone else would love every second of it!

It sounded a little more like attitude than sarcasm to me... but she does remind me of Jess. And it's gonna be all the more fun for them to team up... Don better watch out! *crosses fingers* I really hope we get to see that 'cause I'm pretty sure the ratings would go up for an episode like that. I agree with Radical... I'm sure he'd be speechless, but he might plan on getting even with them later!

I feel like attitude and sarcasm could go sort of hand in hand, but either way, she aggravated him. And he would totally get even with them! I can just imagine him scheming out some really kid like plan. Aha how cute! A fic should totally be written!

*laughs* We were actually considering what we called a "prank fic", in which there was a prank war in the lab because of something Jess and Sam did to Don. The idea got dropped, though.

Anyway, episode four just aired, right? That means that there's only two more episodes until Jess comes back, right? Which means that there's only about three more weeks of this ship-less rambling, right? :lol: I'm sorry, I'm sick of this quiet stuff.

I think actually only eppy 3 has aired, eppy four is next week. This week is being skipped because of a debate I think (?). But if I weren't writing a fic right now I'd write one, but I like to do one at a time so I don't confuse what I am doing. I hear you on the rambling, we need something real here!

*laughs* We were actually considering what we called a "prank fic", in which there was a prank war in the lab because of something Jess and Sam did to Don. The idea got dropped, though.

Not entirely though... we're still talking about Jess and Sam teaming up against Don. Who knows, a prank war might erupt under the right circumstances. We already discussed what they might do, but do you think Don would try to team up with Danny to even the score?

Ok, so normally I'm not a shipper of any NY characters, but Flack/Angell are just damn sexy ;) I can't help but love them. Anyway, I must get this out of my system....

I just peeked into the spoiler thread & there were some pics from an upcoming episode (sorry, i was too thrilled to pay attention to the title) of F/A looking very close!!
His hand is on her face/head? & she has her hand on his arm.
Can't wait to see this episode!!! :drool: I don't have the details of this episode cause I don't bother with them much on NY, but it appears that things are getting even steamier with those two. Well, I hope so anyway :p

:beer:

I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :adore:

In addition to iaMJekyl's spoiler, here are the pics noealonso posted in the spoiler thread.

Hi, i'm new to this thread and this ship but i simply adore Flack/Angell!

Is it just me or does it look like Flack is about to kiss her in that first pic? Just look at his eye line...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome ILUVNY! Would you please edit your post and put the second sentence in a spoilerbox? Not everyone likes spoilers. :)

Hi, i'm new to this thread and this ship but i simply adore Flack/Angell!

Is it just me or does it look like Flack is about to kiss her in that first pic? Just look at his eye line...

Hey guys,
As AppleJack stated: Please keep in mind that anything pertaining to episodes of NY that haven't aired yet are considered spoilers and must be hidden behind the spoiler box since some posters are spoiler free.

Also, just a reminder for everybody, please keep in mind that posts must contain at least three lines of on topic posting...this rule also applies when posting pictures.

Hey ILUVNY, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you here more often...

Oh man, it does look like they're gonna kiss! *does happy dance* Finally, some development...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back