Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Between, i forgot to tell you. It was Stella who found Mac using a helicopter. Mac called Stella using a passerby's phone if i'm not wrong. Just to make sure..you should check previous post..:)

2. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

thanks i'll do that you've been really helpful now i'll leave and go worry about the other 2 CSI's now

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Asprine, I remembered that scene. I got the feeling Mac was shy and uneasy everytime Stella described their relationship as friend, partner or taking care of each other. It looked like he wanted more than that. I don't know, may be it's just my imagination.
    Lilou, great pictures. Thank you.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

lilou LOVE those promo pics. Are they from episode two of the upcoming season? Mac looks so great! :drool:
    And Stella looks fantastic in blue doesn't she?

And WOW looks like we need to start a poll or something for the new thread. :thumbsup: :beer: !!!

All this talk about Mac and Peyton and the 'bedroom scene'. From what I understood it was Mac's place because he talked about making dinner, a cheeseburger or something. But I could be wrong.
    And although you said that Mac is too much of a private person to let someone in his home, he would open the door wide for Stella. I mean he offered his extra room. He wouldn't do that for just anyone!

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

well i got to say you will not be alone 'cause i would not get bored of Mac and Stella in bed, i would just go into some sort of a coma:lol:and don't worry you're not the only one that is in dream land of Mac and Stella, i went to dream land at school today and the daydream i had was about Mac and Stella, they were doing something 'cause i started to laugh, i was lucky 'cause the class had just finished but my teacher + some of my classmate's looked at me and probably wondered what that was so funny:lol:
    lilou thanks for the pics:D at pic 1 they are looking straight into each other eyes:drool::adore:aww:D
    yup i agree with that Mac would open his door wide for Stella, and hhunter ^like you said up^ he wouldn't offer his extra room too just anyone just to ''his'' Stella:D *mumbles* he might offer his broomcloset to Peyton just to be nice to her but he would not offer his extra room to Peyton 'cause the extra room is Stella's *mumbles*:lol::guffaw::D

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

Let us admit that Mac and she were at Mac's home . It was just for night. Only for sex without more. But he proposed to Stella his next room. Not only for night. For live together. Dine every evening together, be all the time tigether not only once from time to time for little sex. It is much more inmost the initiative with Stella than with Peyton. Man have more girlfriend than girl with who living. So stella is defenitly someone special for Mac.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Lilou where did you find the promo pics they are GREAT!!! Are they for the upcoming season? How does this thread naming work? Do you just suggest it here or is there another place you enter it? How about "She looks good on his desk" or did someone have that already?

I think they were at "her" place. Because that "pigpen" they were "dabballing in" was a hideous piece of furniture!!! My guess is "she" has no taste!!!

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

I find picture on a french csi NY forum. I think the source is source TVor something like that. It's promo for Turbulence the 2 episode of season 5.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/210.jpg

I love this photo too. Like:
    Stella: This building seems great may be there are apartement I can buy. I can't stay at your home forever. (say yes, say yes)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/110.jpg

Mac: Why not? I'm not really sure this building is great for you. I think you'll really better if you stay at home.(please god I don't want she leaves. I hope there are no apartement here, please....)
    Stella: Well so I stay. Thank you Mac.
    Mac: No problem (thank you you. I love live with you. It's just so great.)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*joins in the daydream* If only TPTB started an episode off like that... I'd take Stella over Peyton anyday! Hmm, maybe that could be a new thread title... Partners at Work and in Bed. What do you guys think?

Speaking of thread titles, we need to vote 'cause we're pushing 985... what are the options again? I keep forgetting... it's usually AnJ's job to keep track of them.

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ladies, just a friendly word of warning, those pics are too big, if the mod's see them, they'll post them as links, so would you be able to post them as links or thumbnails please. :D

Wow... I leave for a few hours and come back to over a page of new posts... Gosh... Well I can see why, we've eventually got promo pics. *Hyper* I'm so glad to see that Mac and Stella are working together. They always have fab scenes together... The pic, where they are looking into eachothers eyes is so cute... :adore: Thanks for posting Lilou...

Oh we're on the last page of this thread... :D Looks like the new thread will be coming very soon then. :D

12. Eve

Eve Pathologist

wooow, those are great pics, thanks for posting [​IMG]
    I love this one especially http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/210.jpg Stella looks like a little girl while her first visit to a circus [​IMG] it's so cute! :luvlove:

I think it was her place too, well Mac was cooking, but I guess our 'favourite one' is lame at everything, including cooking :p and she says that she would start the coffee so I'm guessing it was her place and coffee-maker is the only thing she can use ;)

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Ah.. I just woke up from my *night dream of Mac and Stella* Don't worry.. as long as it is Stella in bed with Mac we don't mind. Partners at Work and in Bed but the bed part is not in reality yet. Its what we wished for. Although i like it very much. Thats my opinion only. Me..988!!! Wow. I can't wait for a new thread with new title.

Lilou.. You did a great job posting those pictures here. I love your pics especially the 984 thread where Stella looks up and Mac looks at her. Its so.. making me :drool::drool:.

Well, i also thought that she was at Mac's house because of the burger burger thing. UH! I don't know. Its okay for me because shes gone now. I have nothing to argue about. What if in the future they finds her back? Gosh *Pokes Asprine's Imagination* That would be horrible!!!:devil:.

No.. I agree with you.. He is! Obviously!!! :guffaw:

Well, now since you all is talking about this topic. I also *Hopes the "Bed Part" with "Her" is at her place.. :lol:. I want Stella to be the first one after Claire in Mac's bed :guffaw:

Yes it is indeed very big and it stretches the page. Well, i've read the rules before.. Maybe you should resize it lilou? or change it to links. Oh.. The pictures is so so cute.. !!!

Ha.. Lets see whose the lucky number 1000! :)

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, now you mention that Eve, I agree, it is a very cute picture and Stella kinda does look like a little kid excited about a visit... Aww... Hehe all we need is for Mac and Stella to get together and have a little girl, and then we can see that expression on their kids faces... *Launches of into a day dream*

:lol: That made me laugh, I haven't seen the ep though, so I can't comment on it... But I doubt that Mac would take her back to his place, like we've said before, it's reserved for his one and only. :luvlove:

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. You're so lovely Adorable.. *his one and only*.. What a nice description for that.

LOL.. I went to dreamland everyday in school about Mac and Stella. My friends know i like them. everytime i laugh, they thought i'm having day dreams again but actually sometimes i'm not. they says "Everytime Mac and Stella only.." Ah.. My friends all not interested in this things. Whenever i do my work in school, I would suddenly laugh. My teacher notice it once and asked "Are you okay?" I hope i don't get misunderstood for being abnormal though. I just get drifted off by Mac and Stella. :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.