Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the only make up I have noticed on him is that sometimes his lips are too red. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a drag queen but it does look weird. :lol:

Great Pix all. I may not comment all the time, but I do lurk and check this thread frequently.

I just finished watching "Some Buried Bones," and in the first interrogation scene that Flack and Mac do together, you can see some of the grey hairs on him. No biggie, it looks distinguished, IMO.

And yeah, I noticed that in "Risk" from season 2 that they sometimes put WAY too much makeup on him. I mean, sometimes he looks like a Drag Queen! Not that there's anything wrong with drag queens, but he is a butch Homicide detective in his 30's. A little less makeup would be more realistic. :lol: The blush, and the coloring on his lips, because they do NOT look natural.

Oh,I not agree, Yeah!We sometimes, true can see the Flack, have very thickly make up, but, I think that he isn't a feminization .OK?
That be a kind of demand of art.
After all, the Eddie is a very young man, his face have most whelk.They need the cover up.
In fine, I think that the Flack is young and lovely , be like a big boy.It isn't a feminization.:)

Great Pix all. I may not comment all the time, but I do lurk and check this thread frequently.

I just finished watching "Some Buried Bones," and in the first interrogation scene that Flack and Mac do together, you can see some of the grey hairs on him. No biggie, it looks distinguished, IMO.

And yeah, I noticed that in "Risk" from season 2 that they sometimes put WAY too much makeup on him. I mean, sometimes he looks like a Drag Queen! Not that there's anything wrong with drag queens, but he is a butch Homicide detective in his 30's. A little less makeup would be more realistic. :lol: The blush, and the coloring on his lips, because they do NOT look natural.

I agree, the grey looks distinguished! (The specks of grey, that is.) As for the makeup, sometimes it's just too much blush. I don't think he looks like a drag queen but the blush is a bit much. :)

I agree, the grey looks distinguished! (The specks of grey, that is.) As for the makeup, sometimes it's just too much blush. I don't think he looks like a drag queen but the blush is a bit much. :)

Yeah!And everyone don't think, the Flack blush shame is super lovely:a handsome detective will blush:devil::drool:, Uh.....I love him!:drool:

Yeah!And everyone don't think, the Flack blush shame is super lovely:a handsome detective will blush:devil::drool:, Uh.....I love him!:drool:

I know, he doesn't REALLY look like a drag queen, I was exaggerating a little bit. But yeah, he does have a bit too much blush and his lips are a bit too red sometimes. Looks a little off, but I swear, nothing can spoil that sweet face.

And honestly, I don't know how anyone could NOT love Flack. Well, maybe if you're a criminal....

I know, he doesn't REALLY look like a drag queen, I was exaggerating a little bit. But yeah, he does have a bit too much blush and his lips are a bit too red sometimes. Looks a little off, but I swear, nothing can spoil that sweet face.

And honestly, I don't know how anyone could NOT love Flack. Well, maybe if you're a criminal....

I agree, nothing spoils that face, what a delicious man! :drool: I don't know how anyone could not like Flack either! And those lucky women criminals, heehee!

Here's a few pics I did tonight, I like the facial expressions, the seriousness:
childsplaynew4.jpg

childsplaynew2.jpg

childsplaynew3.jpg

OK, I must not really pay attention because it doesn't look like he is wearing makeup to me :lol: I always thought that he was always a little bit sunburned ;)

Which episode is that from, Kristine?

OK, I must not really pay attention because it doesn't look like he is wearing makeup to me :lol: I always thought that he was always a little bit sunburned ;)

Which episode is that from, Kristine?

The pictures above from Commuted Sentences you don't see the makeup much. What's the other one from? I don't know, to be honest. :lol:

I must admit that I never thought it was makeup until now! I always put it down to his natural colouring. I'm a fairly typical Celt and always have a rather pink-tinged face, particularly around the cheeks. I thought he might be the same :lol:

I must admit that I never thought it was makeup until now! I always put it down to his natural colouring. I'm a fairly typical Celt and always have a rather pink-tinged face, particularly around the cheeks. I thought he might be the same :lol:

Maybe you are right and we are just mistaking it for makeup? Not sure! Sometimes it's not as bright (is that how I want to say it?) so I chalked it up to makeup. :) I could be wrong!

I know this is off topic but does anyone know where I can get some good CSI:NY clips? Mainly Flack ones, I want to make a fan vid but I can't find clips anywhere.

Maybe you are right and we are just mistaking it for makeup? Not sure! Sometimes it's not as bright (is that how I want to say it?) so I chalked it up to makeup. :) I could be wrong!

I have noticed high colour in his cheeks in some episodes compared to others as well but I know that happens to me with the slightest change in temperature (it's not a lot of fun!). One thing is sure, I will now be examining every shot of Flack in detail - purely for research purposes, you understand!

Wordsworth said:
I have noticed high colour in his cheeks in some episodes compared to others as well but I know that happens to me with the slightest change in temperature (it's not a lot of fun!). One thing is sure, I will now be examining every shot of Flack in detail - purely for research purposes, you understand!

:lol: You crack me up! Purely for research purposes, haha!

I did some caps (like way too many but I love Flack!) the other night so here's a pic for your *ahem* research:

vlcsnap-3362167.png

Last edited:

OK, you know, here of everybody think because of Flack but crime, do you understand my meaning?:confused::lol:
handsome detective will let us actuation!:devil::devil::devil:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hahaha, again a sheet of Flack's head portrait, but, it belongs to me!:lol::p
18538593_h.jpg

I agree, nothing spoils that face, what a delicious man! :drool: I don't know how anyone could not like Flack either! And those lucky women criminals, heehee!

Here's a few pics I did tonight, I like the facial expressions, the seriousness:
childsplaynew4.jpg

childsplaynew2.jpg

childsplaynew3.jpg

Friend, I mean to say, you have already let me dribble, beautiful picture.
And, Flack's eyes, always so charming .I must acceptt, it be cajole me

Last edited:
I really like that picture Zhu! I might use it as my cellphone wallpaper. Did you make it?

Ah yes, Flack's eyes are amazing! :drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back