Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not gonna lie, i think its part of Sara's plan, Natalie is part of her past that she wants forgotten, well, not forgotten per se but you know. i think she'll visit her and tell her she's forgiven, i dont know but i see her doing that, its the kind of person she is and something she would do but i dont think Natalie's in any state for visitors if you get my drift lol.

:confused: AH!! I AM DYING FOR SPOILERS!! :confused:
this is probably already known...but im re-capping =]
9x01 FOR WARRICK
9X02 THE HAPPY PLACE
9X03 ART IMITATES LIFE
9X04 SCALES
9X05 REVELATION
9X06 THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
9X07 THE TRUE STORY OF GILBERT GRISSOM
9X08 THE FORMER LIFE OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
9X09 OVERKILL
9X10 MOLE
so we have gotten pretty far along on the spoilers because the titles are sort of self explanitory...in a way, if we use our imaginations! :)

Last edited:
Oh man...

Episode 10 named "Mole" makes me think that it'll take them that long to solve Warrick's case. That just sucks. :(

oh i agree GSRLUVER
i think that if episode 9x09 (Overkill) if it reffers to the Warrick case that the undersheriff will.. finish the job once he realizes Warrick survived. :( i hope this isnt the case but i really think it is CM said this is the last time were going to see the original cast all together, and the next episode (Mole) i think they'll catch him and solve the case because he couldn't do it discretely enough :confused:

JorjaFoxFan I agree:bolian:

That he does survive and they finally find out that the slimy McKeen is the one..A--hole who did it! here's a list of those eps. that are already listed, boy they've been busy.....http://epguides.com/CSI/

Another one from "Living Doll" and knowing Sara and her compassion, she just might go see Natalie [not for tea] to ask WHY:wtf:with Griss accompanying her!

GRIS & NATALIE TELL ME WHERE SHE IS

ALL IN HER FREAKY BRAIN

I have :won't work:

Want to post, can't . Wrong things pop up. This isn't funny. GSR bright spot in day. Whin I try to typ an e or an l I gl8r2t t this. Trying to paint bal those spoilr boxs. This is driving moi nuts. I want Sara to go to Nata with Grissom to put down that ghost too. And Hannah. I think Sara shoud visit both of thm. Got my 3, without an l or an e. Yay for us.

Last edited:
Got info on latest eppys
Revelations
Nick's behavior change becomes noticed by the team. Also the team races to save a young girl who was kidnapped from a shopping center by a known child predator.
The Big Bang Theory (formerly "the Theory of evolution")
The team investigates the murder of a radio talk show host who was found shortly after a heated debate with a big time religious man. That leads the team to a group of religious activists who have been known to get violent when it comes to their beliefs. The True Story Of Gilbert Grissom
A double homicide that leads the team to a famous gangster was a smooth sailing case until a lawyer Grissom has faced off with before comes into the picture. Every case this man goes on he either wins or forces a mis trial. Now Grissom and the team must get this dangerous gangster off the street by beating this guy once and for all.
The Former Life Of The Rich And Famous
A plummeting actor is found dead in his home with a broken wine bottle shoved in the back of his head.
Overkill
The team is called out to a triple homicide to find three bodies hacked to pieces with an axe laying near the scene.
Mole
When a dirty cop the team has been trailing for months shows up dead the cold trail of Warrick's killer gets hot again, and this time the CSIs won't rest until his killer is put to justice.
Nice to have a little info even if there is no real info on GSR, Warrick or anyone else.
So, I've been thinking.....I am truly and honestly thinking that we could really get us a geekbaby before this season ends. I have no idea why, but I am feeling it. I am positive at the very least, we'll get a geekwedding/marriage!
Hope ya'll have a great day!:)

Lol, Bengali, that post is hilarious. Reminds me of someone at another site that does posts like that just 'cause she's a ding-dong. Sorry you're having technical difficulties, though.

Okay, GSR portion: this is actually going to be a bit hard. I haven't watched an episode of CSI since this seasons finale. I think if it wasn't for some of the great people I've met on the GSR threads I would probably give the show up. It seems that without Sara, and therefore GSR, I've lost most of my interest in the show.

I'm still a fan of WP & JF - but no Sara, no GSR, and sad Grissom (when we see him at all) takes a lot of the joy out of the show. I do love a good who-done-it or how'd-they-do-it, but without characters you can really love, it doesn't grip me like it once did.

O_Cat, name the counting related tune for this post....Uno, dos, tres, catorce! ;-) You know what I'm talking about, girl. Although 14 certainly wasn't achieved.

Honestly, the only reason I am still watching is to see the GSR. I can always get my Billy fix on DVD, but I am dying to see our couple have a happy ending. I think one is coming.
Was that three?

I'm the same way. If Jorja wasn't coming back this season, I wouldn't be watching. After she left, I watched the first few episodes hoping to see reactions from the team members, but there wasn't much. By the time Bull rolled around, I didn't care if I watched or not and if I did, I'd usually get distracted. :(

On a happier note, we know she's coming back!!!! :) And I agree with PiperGrissom, I think a happy ending for our couple is definitely in the works. :)

Bengali13 that post was hilarious, im sorry for you difficulties though i hope you get them resolved ;)
PiperGrissom thanks for the info on the eps. our speculations were wrong, but they were fun while they lasted :bolian:

:cool:Hello everyone i know sound stupid can you help me with 3 questions that bugging me at moment.

1.The eps 8x2 A La Cart :)you know the scene with Elicke/Grissom`s in office talk about the situation with Sara. The next minute he go on about both should come him and sort out plus Catherine could be Sara supervisor. I wonder what Elicke say that is true or that he was full rubbish and one them was going to has moved on swing even them went to him no matter what.:scream:

2. I wonder also how did Elicke found about GS relationship:drool: as Gil blab to the group when Sara was took in S7 last eps. Did someone from the group say something to Elicke or Gil told him it was never answer:brickwall: any ideas/thoughts to it.

3.The email from DR:thumbsup: about Sara coming back with a small twist is the situation of Warwick right as my GSR friend think it something else. Please give me your thoughts as we disagree over it.:guffaw:

thank you minnyanne xxx

Good questions minnyanne!

For the first, I think Ecklie was saying that if Grissom and Sara had come to him earlier, Catherine could have been Sara's supervisor, but since they hid it from him, they have to accept the consequences, which is one of them moving to the swing shift.

As for the second, I'm not really sure. I'm guessing Ecklie just probably picked up on it because I'm sure Grissom took time off to help Sara recover, which would be odd if he was only her supervisor. Someone, maybe like Hodges could have told Ecklie, but I think the team respects the two of them too much to tattle tale on them.

And lastly, I shall use a spoiler box:
I'm really hoping that the twist is that they are already married or expecting a baby. I know it could be considered a long shot, but there have been a few sources speculating about it. Here's hoping! :)

I hope this helps minnyanne! :)

Bengali13 that post was hilarious, im sorry for you difficulties though i hope you get them resolved ;)
PiperGrissom thanks for the info on the eps. our speculations were wrong, but they were fun while they lasted :bolian:

Don't loose hope! They aren't going to give us any GSR info. It's to be expected with TPTB. But, we DO know,(it's not a spoiler since the world knows) that Sara is coming back. That's all I need to know, except Rambo said "Grissom is happy to see her" WOOOOHOOOOO! GSR heaven!:thumbsup:

That's the spirit Piper and big kudos to you for the new eps:thumbsup: and TPTB never give us GSR info, the sneak it in discreetly we all know that! But I see that two of the eps. sound very promising and seem to go in that direction although the description doesn't:(sorry about your PC problems bengali been there it's a real drag hope it gets resolved:confused:, have you all seem Billy singing at the CUBS game:lol: it's just out, to see it go to his thread!

gsrs.gif
hb.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll my husband fixed it yay :D

I have to tell ya, I'm having a really hard time staying away from those spoiler boxes. I want to enjoy the GSR in the upcoming episodes, but just getting bits and pieces from what you girls leave out of the boxes or agree with the boxes is slowly driving me insane. Three months tonight to live through uuurrrggghhhh. I would love to see a snipped of a wedding, and while I'd like to see a geek baby, I hope she doesn't come back pregnant, but get pregnant during the season. maybe she could gointo labor during the season finale or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back