Quiz Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting quizzes, Cap'n. :lol:

Crochet - 6/10 I used to crochet a lot, but it's been a while.
Knit Wits - 8/10 Did better than the first one, and I've never knitted!
Bonanza - 5/10 Didn't watch it.

Sorry Jacquie I don't knit or crochet and on the Bonanza one, that was so long ago, all I know about is Michael Landon, so I bombed on this quiz:cardie:here's some more CSI ones:bolian:

BEFORE THEY WERE IN VEGAS

CSI CHARACTERS

This one is long 35 questions, but fun I came up Catherine Willows, which is odd, because I'm a hugh Sara fan, and a friend came up Greggie and she loves Warrick, it's touchy and strange!

WHICH CSI CHARACTER ARE YOU?

Before they were in Vegas - 6/10

CSI Characters - 6/10

Which CSI Character Are You? Apparantly Greg Sanders. Although the last time I did a similar quiz I was Jim Brass :lol:

Before they were in Vegas - 5/10

CSI Characters - 8/10

Which CSI Character Are You? Greg Sanders. Wow weird... I thought I would get Warrick or something. xD

Before They Were in Vegas - 6/10

CSI Characters - 7/10

Which CSI Character Are You? Greg Sanders ...wait three in a row, is this thing rigged?

Before they were in Vegas. I got 5/10. I got the George Eads question correct :)

CSI Characters. I got 4/10

Which CSI Character are you. Nick Stokes :) Honestly Ward Girls I'm not making this up :D

Wow, I'm way behind with these quizzes, better get busy.

Crochet Quiz: 5/10 first time I ever crocheted was in Junior high and that well over 20 years ago. I learned a granny square. So I'm shocked I did as well as I did. I would've had 6/10, but I second guessed myself on one of the questions.

Knit Wits Quiz: 4/10 not bad for guessing

Bonanza: 4/10 Never really watched the show

Before they were in Vegas: 6/10

CSI Characters Quiz: 5/10 and I have the book. Should've got it to do the quiz

Which CSI Character are you?: Nick Stokes (I swear the last time I took this quiz I was Sara) How things change, but I love Nick and I think I'm like him.

Before they were in Vegas: 4/10

CSI Characters: 7/10 - I didn't feel like going and getting my book! :lol:

Which CSI Character are you?: Nick Stokes with Greg next. :D I liked this one. I think it was the first one that when answering the questions honestly I wasn't Grissom! :thumbsup:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back