Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Wait... I'm a loser. D;
    What's this about a penguin and Mac?
    Is there a secret relationship I don't know about... is Mac doing a penguin!?!?!?

;__;
    How dare he do that to Stella.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, it's a monster that Pudding created... I didn't help by adding fuel to the fire. Anyways, I went way back in the thread and found this snippet. Hope this explains everything!

So basically, I agreed to do her penguin case and, well, the rest is history! Oh, by the way guys did we agree on the name for thread #11 yet or are we still working on it? Anyways, in case you missed the parts of the penguin case, here they are...

Intro

"Hey! Get back here, you!"

Mac glanced up curiously to find Danny stumbling comically as he ran after a particularly speedy penguin clad in a highlighter-orange sweater. He raised an eyebrow at the sight. This was definitely one of their more unusual cases.

"Danny, I would appreciate it if you didn't fool around with the evidence. We need to get them back to the lab fully intact."

"Evidence? You're not serious, are ya Mac?" Danny looked up at him incredulously, losing sight of the offending bird. "Damnit! More like criminals, the way they're messin' with the scene. These critters oughta be back in their cages."

Mac couldn't help shake his head. "Well until then, they're coming with us." He turned to continue bagging evidence. "Oh, and Danny? I suggest you use fish to lure the little guy."

An exasperated noise and running footfalls was the only response he got. Later, he was interrupted yet again.

"Hey Mac?" Once again, he glanced up, this time to see Stella looking at him with an amused look on her face. "Looks like you've made a new friend there."

Looking back down, he found a familiar somebody, tilting its head to one side and looking at him curiously. Mac chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't tell him where you are." Noticing Stella's inquisitive look, he smiled knowingly. "I'll tell you later."

SMACK scene Pt. 1

"Flightless birds shouldn't be able to waddle that fast." Stella stopped to catch her breath, giving the bird a chance to get away from her, "Remind me to pay better attention the next time Hollywood decides to do another penguin documentary."

She looked up to see Mac quietly observing her from his corner of the icy room. She wasn't exactly surprised by what he was doing. In fact, Mac was known for his thorough observations at crime scenes. No, it was the unrecognizable look on his face that threatened to catch her off guard.

"Are you just going to gawk at me all day?" She stood with her arms akimbo, throwing an impatient look at the CSI. Mac found it hard to supress his amusement as he saw the penguin that she was pursuing waddle back up to her.

"I don't gawk Stella, I'm only trying to commit to memory. Besides," he added with a slight smile, "it's not everyday I get to see you flustered over a penguin. And I have to admit, it's one of your best looks."

She had the decency not to blush, though Mac was careful to note the flicker of surprise he saw flit across her face. Turning her attentions to the fugitive penguin, she replied, frustrated by his lack of participation. "Well, feel free to jump in any time, Mac, because we need to capture these little handfuls in order to get on with our investigation."

"Be nice," he looked down at the seemingly oblivious penguin, "you don't want to get him underfoot."

The warning came a fraction too late. The penguin had somehow got caught at Stella's ankles, forcing her to clumsily jump over it, saving the bird from bodily injury.

Unfortunately, her heel snapped, causing her to fall forward. The next thing Mac knew, he was suddenly on the floor with the wind knocked out of him, Stella in his arms on top of him.

SMACK scene Pt. 2

Stella froze. Inwardly, she was cursing herself for wearing high heels, in a room that substituted for Antarctica no less! Aware of their compromising position, she at first tried to detach herself from him, but the calm look on his face made her stop. She looked down at him curiously. "Hi."

"Hi." A smile slowly graced Mac's face. "You alright?"

"Yeah," she nodded slightly, her hair brushing the side of his face, "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her only response was his arms shifting to hold her more securely. "You know, the little guy was right in front of you. You could have just scooped him up and we wouldn't be in this position."

Mac chuckled as he looked past her. "Well, here's your chance. Looks like we've got company." Stella turned her head in the direction he was looking in. The penguin was now near them, squatting and bobbing its head as it squawked. The sight alone was enough to break the unfamiliar tension. She unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, not noticing the questioning look in his eyes.

Stella picked herself up, scooping the penguin into her arms as she stood. The bird chattered contently as she gently stroked the top of its head, pleased with the change in scenery. "Trying to get our attention, huh?" she chided. "Next time, try not to make klutzes out of us. We can't exactly do our jobs if you insist on putting us out of commission."

She turned to look down at Mac, who was still sprawled out on the floor. "Are you sure you're alright? The floor could easily double as a skating rink."

Mac grimaced as he slowly pulled himself up. "Yeah, considering that you knocked me off my feet." He stumbled slightly as attempted to straighten up. Stella barely managed to catch him, but she was able to loop her free arm around his waist, allowing him to put his arm around her shoulders and lean against her for support.

Taking a moment to help Mac regain his balance, she couldn't help but quip, "I'm beginning to think I have some sort of effect on you."

SMACK and Mini Mac

Mac couldn't help but smirk. "Well if House can have ducklings, I don't see why I can't have penguins." On that note, he turned and disappeared around the corner, still attracting incredulous looks from the lab technicians.

Stella smiled and shook her head, looking down at Mini Mac. "Somehow, I don't think Sinclair would approve." Her observation caused the penguin to chatter enthusiatically, as if attempting to answer her. "Behave yourself. I don't need another fiasco on my hands." she said as she went to look for Danny.

And finally, the long awaited--

SMACK scene Pt. 3

Mac currently had his face buried in the crook of her neck. As she said this, he turned slightly, lips softly brushing the side of her neck. Whether it was accidental or on purpose, Stella wasn't sure. Right now, she was more concerned about attempting to retain a shred of professionalism with his breath against her skin as he murmered into her neck.

"Animal magnetism is more likely." He straightened up and gave her one of his famous half-smiles. "Then again, I always did have a thing for penguins."

Stella tightened her hold on the peguin, barely realizing that she was holding on to it the whole time. She kept a steady face as she looked straight at him. However, Mac's next words were enough to make her smile.

"Warm enough, Stella?" The look on Mac's face this time around was one of amusement.

"Yes, but you might want to be careful," Mac raised an eyebrow at this. She couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Didn't you know that penguins can't handle the heat?"

Mac shook his head as she glanced down at the sweater-clad penguin, a smile spreading across her features. "Okay Mini Mac, let's get you back to the lab."

Sorry it took so long guys... hope you like it!

3. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Oh, okay. c:
    I was just... lost because I thought there was this weird brokeback-type thing with Mac and a penguin. x3

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*backs away from Harley's perveted mind* Seriously honey. Why do have to always jump to perverted conclusions?

Karu----- I think you've got it. Black Panther really seems to fit.:) That was what I was thinking but I couldn't actually think of it... if that makes sense. :p

[​IMG]

Do ya'll think SMacked when you see this?

5. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Because there's nothing better to do. [=
    and it's fun... lots of fun. :3

Besides, it's not contagious or anything. x3
    No need to back away, I don't bite... anymore. c:

6. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

I loved the story! Awesome! Thx Kara! That was so good... penguins, Mac, Stella.. nice mentioning Sinclair... he bugs me at times... ah... time to go type myself.. for my other story. LOVED IT! Yeah!

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

To answer your question:
    Maaaan Karu I love your story!!:drool:. The only thing I have to now is to get a certain picture out of my head. *lol*

I know that. But wouldn't it be awesome? Am I totally stupid or did there exist a LV calender?

Hmm I don't kmow I think a panther is too dark for their hot relationship. :lol:But it isn't a bad idea.

Anj:angel:

8. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Black does suck in heat.. ?

I agree on getting a certain picture out of my head.... I'm the same AnJella.... Ah... help me!

Someone just pick the topic we'll use... we are running out of space and time!

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I didn't say it sucks, I meant black is not the best color to express 'heat' I prefer red ,orange or so. . .

Ha! I don't think we are the only ones :D the story was just tooo good:thumbsup:.

Omg only 16 posts left :D:thumbsup:

10. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Oh, okay, that makes more sense... yeah, orange or red...

Might want to think of something fast. 15 now!

11. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

i kept forgetting to come in here =p maan i've been busy. my best friend just broke up with her boyfriend who also happens to be one of my good friends too. ahh. :(:borg:

*giggles* remind me to save my penguin case into a word document so we dont need to go back 10 threads =p

lmfao. :lol:

awww :( poor Debbie :( hopefully you feel better *gives giant penguin hug :p*

what about a pink one?

*hums the the Pink Panther theme song*

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

You know what Kels?? You're creating a new monster right now!! Maan you and your ideas :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:.
    [​IMG]
    I think I have to make a fanart of it but I have no ideas any more because I made to many recently :D.(ps they're all in the fanart-thread)

I really need some SMAC-scenes on TV I'm getting unfaithful. I start liking DuCaine and PureJoy:brickwall: . ( Somehow I'm really into shipping the main charas).
    I'm so exited to see the new thread. ( and season 5~the inoffical SMAC-Season )*hehe*

Not quite:guffaw:(I don't think I have to comment on that in a SMAC-thread)

Anj:angel:

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

karu i looove the story:) and this line stella said
    soo the penguin isn't dead from the heat mac and stella produce:confused: lol :lol::D( got a lot of energy today and when i got a lot of energy i have a very screwy imagination:lol:, were out and play'd soccer but that clearly didn't help:D)

ahh soo Claire im not the only one.. sinclair bugs me soo much at times..

:D AnJ and Claire, i also got a certain picture in my head can't say im complaining:p:D

14. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

ohh goodness =p

i knew there would be some laughs with the whole penguin thing, but a thread dedicated to it? :p wow. who knew? :p

yeah i do that too. dunno why. those are all my ships but i havnt watched CSI: LV or Miami and a very long time. glad i'm not the only one tho :lol::rolleyes:

i havnt seen Sinclair lately...was he in Hostage? haha. either its been too long of a hiatus or i just blocked him out in my mind altogether :p:lol:

15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

As I watched "Summer In The CIty", I easily imagined a scenario of where Stella had her back turned, Mac's eyes momentarily shifted and we see a nice shot of Stella's curvacious back side.

Maybe, in a season finale similar to "Snow Day", Mac hears the sound of footsteps, Stella close to him but knowing how noisy Stella is when she panics, he suddenly grabs her, slaps a white cloth soaked with chloroform, over her mouth and nose, and after a brief muffled scream and Mac saying "shhhh", she goes to sleep within ten seconds and Mac carries her off to his apartment and leaves her safe over there. Of course he noticed Stella put up no fight either..... Two hours later, Stella finds herself waking up and after waking up from the effects of the chloroform, Stella's eyes widen with anger and after jumping out, she's ticked and darts off the bed after Mac.

Maybe we could have "The Marine chloroforming his Greek Goddess".

Another SMack Scenario idea: Mac was wide asleep from the aftermath of a major investigation and finally was getting much needed sleep. After he and Stella's ordeal with the terrorist group, Mac wakes up to the sound of footsteps in his bedroom, being too dark to see any details, he slightly recognizes the siloutted shape of the human form and being too half-conscious, he does nothing when this figure climbs onto the bed with him and suddenly lips locked, he recognizing the scent, embraces her, and after two or so minutes, she shifts downwards, lips kissing lower and lower until........

*music stops interrupted by the sound of a scratching vinyl record*

"Penguins Witness SMacked magma erupt from a volcano, and witness the Gutter Police Station disentigrate to dust from the pyroclastic flow"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.