George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#25

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Sorry to disappoint you Smokey but Nick arrived here safe and sound :D He also felt the shorter trip to Toronto was better for him after the night he had with blackflag :devil: I hope the trip to the vets is a good visit.

Ah the sweater shirt combo from Lying Down with Dogs :) How many themes has it won :) So onto the next theme :) There are so many letters left that we haven't done yet so I think it's time to try the letter 'F' :) 12 pics and the winner will be announced sometime tomorrow. I'm in the store by myself tomorrow so I don't know when I will get them up. Happy hunting while Nick and I do other things :D

Georgelover I'm glad you like the pics :)

2. Babs

Babs Pathologist

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

5. blackflag

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

7. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

8. blackflag

Steph, I can't get festival in your first post or friends in your second post to come up! :( It says they have been deleted or moved.

Susan

9. Yoshi

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Congratulations Captain! Somehow I had a feeling that the sweater/shirt combo was going to win. How could you resist?!

So Captain, not going to let Smokey and me have Nick, huh? That's ok we'll just take George and he'll protect us So there [​IMG] :guffaw:

In any case, thanks everyone, I'm sure Smokey and I will have fun. That is if we don't end up in an insane asylum after this experience.

Smokey, hope the kitty is ok.

Obviously, I'm going to be sitting out this theme and probably the next couple of themes.

ETA: Since I won't be on this weekend, don't let Nick get eliminated in the showdown game. Now I'm counting on you girls, especially Jacquie and Yoshi, since you've been playing. I know you won't let us down!

11. Yoshi

I absolutely love this photo :D

[​IMG]

As I will assisting the Cap'n with this, do I get to assist her with Nick tonight as well?

Just a thought......[​IMG]

:D

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't know you'd have to check with her, but I'd say yes. Ok, I just eliminated another person and Nick is safe for another round.

That is a good pic of him. I always like how he always seems to be have fun and laugh at himself. It's nice to see a star having fun with the photos instead of always looking so stuffy, You know what I mean? If this pic doesn't convince you of that, the ones from Monaco definitely should.

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

No, it's just the two of us :)

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I second that! I've been playing too, but once the LV folks are safe I hang back until the next round. :D

Thanks for the good kitty thoughts. As reported a few weeks ago, Cricket has hyperthyroidism. We've decided on surgery and will schedule it for sometime in the next few weeks. He should be fine after that.

I think I'm gonna sit this one out as well since we don't know if....uh...I mean WHEN...we'll be back. [​IMG]

15. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Dang I missed an open Nick theme? Man!
    Sorry for going MIA. Yesterday we took some of the kids I work with to a music festival. Only it turned out it was more about the swimming, and games, and running around than the music. I don't have the energy the kids do (not to mention it was after a full day of work)! So by the time I got home (like 10pm) I just crawled into bed.
    Congrats on the win Jacquie!

First set:
    Football
    Face fuzz
    France
    fringe?
    Feminine energy
    Fast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.