George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just a reminder, this thread is dedicated to the discussion of the lovely George Eads/Nick Stokes and the CSI episodes and other shows/movies he has been in, in a non-syndrome kind of way. That's what we've got the other thread for. ;)

So sit back, relax, grab a brownie. All opinions on the man are welcome, but what's important is how you handle it. Of course, we must always be mindful of the adult content rule so that Destiny doesn't have to whip out the hose to cool us down.

Other than that, have fun and get posting!

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

FYI: George has confirmed that he has signed on to CSI for two more seasons.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you for that info Wojo much appreciated.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm glad George sign for two more season. :)

More Nicky and the more merrier. :drool:

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh Yeah! and new thread :) Breaks out the new set of handcuffs and puts out the ever lasting supply of chocolates :)

And George thanks for signing on for 2 more years :)

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

[​IMG] Thread #9! I'm going to get out my new shiny handcuffs, as well. And I'm going to bring more chocolate to the party. [​IMG]

Yeah, that George has signed on for 2 more years. Yippee! He's right, they did hire the right guy!

7. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Do you get the vibe that maybe...just maybe...George has doubts about that? He seemed to say it and provide supporting evidence a lot in the Monaco interview. We don't doubt it George!

And

[​IMG] Yay thread #9 and 2 more years of Nicky! [​IMG]

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

As Enimem (yeah I know spelled that wrong) sang, "Guess whose back! Back again!!! Guess whose back!! Guess whose back!!!!"
    :bolian::drool::guffaw:

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

What a nice morning I have:)

George signed in for next two years (I knew it a little bit earlier but never enough of great news.):):):)

And yay! New thread... Another reason to party!:) (hmm... I must find also some pretty smilies which you have now ladies. They're great.)

10. Georgelover

Georgelover Dead on Arrival

YEAH! I heard it yesterday, this is great news. Reason for a party, I think:drool::drool::drool:

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Another thing I found interesting about the French Monaco interview is that they had to ask him about what happened at the beginning of season 5 :scream: Give the guy a break and leave him alone. But it was nice to still here him say that he over slept.

One thing I caught from the longer interview was I think George might make a very good politician. He was asked question about the season ending and he skated around the answer. He eventually said you'd have to ask tptb but he certainly didn't answer their question. George probably has learned the tricks from his father when he was on the campaign trail :)

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh yeah, you can tell he was irritated, but he kept his cool and answered the question. You can tell he just wanted to just scream: leave it alone already, how many times do I have to answer this?

Like you said Captain, he'd make a good politician!

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Is the video link posted here the same one that was posted in the Ward the other day? The 40 minute interview?

I'll agree that he certainly seems to be very dedicated and genuine. I hope he really is. After all, he IS an actor. ;)

At the end I just cringed when everyone started approaching him tho. I hate that, and I can only imagine that it could become frightening at times.

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No, it's 6 minute interview for the french people. George Interview

It was posted in Texan Charm #8 thread. You have to listen closely as there is a woman translating what he his saying.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here Smokey. This ones only 6 minutes long.

interview

This is the one they're talking about.

Susan

Great minds think alike. We are a helpful bunch aren't we?:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.