CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I doubt Calleigh is going to get hurt. She was abducted just a few episodes ago. It has to be someone elses turn for drama.

After watching the promo, heres what I think. It's either A: Thats not Horatio on the ground. Or B: Its totally fake, like you guys are thinking. I find it so hard to believe they will actually hurt H.

We'll just have to wait and see. Darn :scream: 3 days never seemed so far away.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

As far as H lying face down on the ground goes, this is tricky. We know that in the first few scenes there is a shootout and everyone is ducking for cover. Perhaps H is just lying on the ground in an attempt to duck the bullets flying through the air in that shootout. As for the plane, perhaps they cut that picture from the plane scene and photoshopped it onto the pic from the shootout part of the episode to make it look like it was all one scene. I've seen this done before with other shows, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Actually, it's happened with this show before. When they were talking about (in a promo) "one agent will leave the lab forever", they showed Valera along with others and I don't think Valera was even in the episode.

You know H is safe. I mean, he's the lead so it's highly unlikely that they will kill him off (we would have heard something by now cause that's too big a secret not to get spoiled). But, as long as Ryan and Calleigh aren't leaving the show, I'll be fine.

Does anyone know if Jake will be in this episode. I really like him and wish they'd just add him to the opening credits already. Calleigh's dad needs to be on it more too. And Valera needs to be added to the opening credits!

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Jake is not in the episode. If you head over to the episode's thread on the board, someone listed the cast and guest cast for the ep and he is not listed as appearing.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Totally agree with you there.

:lol: But it'll be interesting to see what's up with Kyle and the gun.

The more I think about it, the more I think the whole shooting is gonna be staged....

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww, bummer!

Did I mention before that I really really wish they hadn't written Cooper as a slimeball? I really wanted him to become a CSI and then he went all nuts or something LOL. That really sucked cause I like Brendan Fehr.

6. delkolover

Brendan opted to leave the show to explore other opportunites and his wife, who gave birth right before "Amush" aired, was pregnant so he wanted to take time away.

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

WOW, I think he deserves our best wishes...:)

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh how cute.
    So I wish all the best to Bendan & his family:beer:

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Aw shucks I'm gonna have to watch the stuff On Demand...It'll be interesting to see what he's like post-Roswell.

Are there any S7 spoilers yet?

10. CSI:FREak

CSI:FREak Victim

Well, I think that with this cliffhanger, that the S7 premire will have very,very high ratings. But then again, it H is really dead, i think that CSI:Miami would have a very high rating drop!

11. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

This is kind of a lame off topic question, but LV is about to open a Season 9 Spoiler Lab in their forums, so I was just wondering when we plan on opening a Season 7 Spoiler Lab for Miami..?

--Ally

12. delkolover

I haven't seen any spoilers for season 7 yet but I have seen spoilers for season 9 of LV and 5 of NY so Miami should be coming out soon. When it does be sure that I will let you guys know! I am thinking that they held off on any spoilers for the next season in consideration of the cliffhanger we got last night. So hopefully in the next day or so we will get something.

It was different with LV b/c we already knew that Warrick was leaving so it came down to a matter of how and even if you didn't know what happened in the finale...the spoilers didn't give it away. As for NY, I don't know what kind of finale they are going to have tomorrow nor do I really watch the show or report on those spoilers.

13. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

Haha, I hope you're right because I am going crazyyy! I'm looking forward to your spoilers! :)

--Ally

14. delkolover

So no pressure then, huh? ;)

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

If you start to recieve spoilers/know of spoilers, just PM Wyoming or myself and we'll be happy to start the season 7 spoiler lab. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.