The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #19

Welcome to Fort #19. Where we discuss all things Nick and Greg and the obvious love they share. Enjoy.

Thread #18 can be found here:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55512

A few thread rules to remember:
    1) This is a PG-13 board, keep that in mind when commenting.
    2) It is required that ALL post have at least three lines consistently about Nick and Greg.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Re: The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #19

Well, everyone, here I am. Let's just welcome in the new Fort! YAY! 19! To quote Twins from the last Fort; Be proud Lovers and Lovettes!

Well, I think we where talking about Nick being gay.

He totally is.

That's my stance.

I have no more to say on the subject.

-Lynn

3. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Re: The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #19

Not at all, Wojo, thanks for providing!

Yey for Fort #19 :thumbsup: and how sad is it that I am excited to be posting on the first page of the shiny new Fort? Oh well, I don't care anyway.

You make me laugh Katlynn! I agree, there's just no way that man is straight. I also think on the quiet he's a bit of a drama queen (and I mean in an emotional, slightly dramatic kind of way not like leaping about in feathers and sparkles or anything, though that image is kinda :lol: Maybe Greggo could persuade him into sparkles, who knows). He certainly has hidden depths, anyway. And looks really hot in that picture too (with the hair) which surprised me as I'm definitely more of a Greg fan as a rule. Please can someone tell me what epi it comes from? I know someone said Up in Smoke but I'm sure he had shorter hair in that.

Anyway. Just to reiterate, Nick is gay. The boys belong together. That is all.

Nat xx

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

The Fort #19! :thumbsup: I think that Nick/Greg is the only slash ship that has ever reached that number, right?. That must mean something.... But it seems that TPTB are blind and deaf...:(

So they want to give Nick a girlfriend...:rolleyes:

Why are TPTB backpedaling now? They have given us amazing episodes this season ("Bull", "A La Cart", the lube scene from GBAGL...) What's happened? What are they so afraid of? It seems like having a gay character on the show scares them so much...

On CSI, the gay characters are either victims or murderers because everybody knows that there are NO GAYS working in Las Vegas Crime Lab, right? That would be so wrong...:rolleyes:

Warrick, "the rock of the team", is leaving and William Petersen has indicated that he will be just in a few episodes next season; it's obvious they're grooming Nick to take over as lead. A gay supervisor on CSI? No way! The new supervisor HAS TO BE STRAIGHT AND HAVING A GIRLFRIEND :rolleyes:

Remember that deleted scene from "Pilot" where Nick and Cath were supposedly making out? They said they cut it because "it didn't feel right". But now, after eight years of gay subtext, they really think that giving Nick a girlfriend is gonna feel right?

Good luck with that because this man is so NOT STRAIGHT :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I agree with everybody else: Nick is Greg's and Greg is Nick's. Period. :thumbsup:

5. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Ooh. Second one down. Gay stance! Hand on hip, standing sideways. Body twisted kinda sideways. lol.

-Lynn

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

LOL! You're all way too funny with this! Of course he's gay. There's just no other answer to that question. Unless you want to say bi. But even then, he still belongs only to Greg. Sweet Greg. hehehe....

So, yes! Congrats on Fort #19! And gosh, we have so many new people, and I feel like I should explain where the name The Fort came from, but I can't remember the name of the story or who wrote it. But it's posted on WMTDB, and in it, one of the boys, probably Nick, has issues to work out but he can't, so Greg builds him a fort like kids do, and says "You can say anything in the fort" or something like that. And that's how we got our name. History, gotta love it, especially when it's about The Love!

And speaking about The Love... what else would I be talking about here anyway? Our recent conversation about the girlfriend and keeping hope alive for our ship has affected chapter three of my latest piece of fiction, Texas Chronicles. I hope to have it posted soon, and when I do, you'll see exactly what I mean!

Anyway, I'm off to class. TTYL!

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Seems you found your post again Seabird:thumbsup:

Anyway, yeah to Fort 19!! The Love rules!

You maybe right, Sara's Girl, he had shorter hair in Up in Smoke. I just can't recall when he made that face! So, anybody, please help me remember! I want to watch that episode again.

Oh, absolutely love the idea of someone telling Greg not to be upset (about Nick having a girlfriend). Non-believers would think he's jealous because he wants a girlfriend too but WE would know! That could be a major breakthrough but TPTB are way to cowardice to do it - shame on them :eek:

Welcome to all new Love fans! welleg, I think I read some of your stories? They're really good!! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I think I found the story, Queen. Is it Not Even Poets by Geekwritter? Chapter five. Or, is that maybe something different?

-Lynn

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Love_fan, I believe that look from Nick is from the episode "The Unusal suspect" season 6.

Karlynn,
    please remember the rules of this thread is that ALL posts must be at least three lines long. I don't want the mods coming in here and jumpin on you about that. Thanks. In fact I added that at the beginning of this thread to make it known to all.

And oh yeah Nick is sooooo gay, why won't TPTB just admit it and stop ignoring the obvious? And Yeah Nick is Greg's and Greg is Nick's ...

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Oooh...sorry about that, Wojo. Yeah, I really don't want the feds coming in here and trying to kill me...

hehe. Okay, so, we all agree that Nick is gay, right? Yes. Nick is nothing but a gay Texan teddy bear. (Sound weird? I thought so...)

*Sigh* It really angers me that...the TPTB is so scared of having a gay character on the show. Just so you guys know, I'm treading carefully, I don't want to say anything that will get me on TPTB's list of people to kill... (It's a conspiricy! Get out while you still can!) :p

Oh...I was just watching Cloverfield. It's sorta like Blaire Witch Project (sp?)

Oh, and, a question popped up the other day; how old are most Love shippers? I think I'm one of the youngest here, as I'm only thirteen (going to be fourteen in August, bah-humbug...:rolleyes:)

Who else is in school?

Sorry, once again, for breaking rules!

-Lynn

11. Fuzzy_Wolf

Fuzzy_Wolf Victim

HEY! I just joined this site, like, five seconds ago! wow!

well, if you looked over there, you'll see that my penname is Fuzzy_Wolf. And, no, it has nothing to do with Ryan Wolfe. If my proud, proud, sister has ever mentioned me, you might know me as Fuzz12345. My sister happens to be Katlynn888, whom I hear you're all very well aquanted with. You do know that she's over my shoulder right now, don't you?:p

Uh...I suppose that the reason i got into CSI (and Nick/Greg) becuase my OTP is Remus/Sirius from the Harry Potter fandom. And, I find them (Meaning Sirius/Remus and Nick/Greg) very similare. I might list the similarities. (If you're lucky!

Oh, and, to say my opinion on what you're talking about, Nick is a very, very gay boy. Enough said.

It'll happen enventually, dog-gonit! One ship might not ahve hope anymore (seeing as the books are done, and both my boys are dead) but, I am SO NOT giving up on another!

As I said, here's a little advice for you, if this ship does, indeed, not happen. I think my sister posted it before. I told my self this over nad over again when, yes, poor Sirius died. "When your ship sinks, learn to swim." Now, that doesn't come from me. It come from a unknown. But, they are right. When your ship sinks, don't give up.

Have a nice day.:)

-Fuzz

12. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Thanks! I may have to just go back and watch that now, there is something hot about them having similar hairstyles, though that may just be me.

Katlynn - I'm 22. I'd be interested to know the average age of Love shippers too. Just out of curiosity.

ETA - Indeed, 6.18, The Unusual Suspect, 32 mins in (give or take) cause I have just skipped through, in order to save time for everyone concerned. Yes, this is a service I'm providing you...hehe :lol: Sadly Greg is nowhere to be seen in this epi but I take what I can get...

Nat x

13. Fuzzy_Wolf

Fuzzy_Wolf Victim

Now, what's all think junk about Nick getting a girlfriend?

Okay, first off;

one: what do the writters think their playing at?! Do it already, we've been waiting for eight fucking seasons!

Excuse me, but, is profanity aloud on this site? good.

two: It's going to happen. Nick/Greg. Nick/Greg. Nick/Greg. GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING SCULLS!

Okay, sorry for the out burst, and excuse my french. Oh, yeah, and be prepared for a very confussing post in french. The language. Katlynn and I can do German, Gaelic, and I'm learning Frech. Go Snoots!

-Fuzz

14. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Yay! New Fort! :D

D: I don't mean to bring back the whole new girl thing...

Now, I know that circumstances are different, but we were worried when they brought in Ronnie, too, weren't we? She wasn't that big of a threat and isn't even on the show now (right? I haven't seen her)... So, I mean, we've got reasoning to bite fingernails.

However.

It's from that Ausiello guy, isn't it? Yeah, I still don't believe everything that comes out of that guys mouth. :\ ANYWAY. Was it him who made the world panic about Sara dying, or am I completely off base? Because if it WAS him, well, maybe we don't have much to worry about.

I HAVE A QUESTION, though: So I get that there's s'posed to be a new chick, but I cannot get my way around the website it's supposed to be from! D:< So right now, I'm basically going to either have to dump all spoilers and say that I don't believe any of them or do some extensive googling, because I'm really looking to read it in context, you know? :D Pick it apart like the good slash fan I am.

Anyway, doesn't matter if he gets a girlfriend or not. I won't believe anything they throw at me. I will refuse to put up with TPTB's petty excuses for making Nick straight! :D But oh, I can see my cousin laughing at me now... >D She already laughs because she doesn't see the subtext (Um. O___O.)

Um. Katlynn, I'm gonna be turning 16 this September. :D/D: I used to think I was the youngest N/G fan. :D Not anymore, though! I normally keep my age out of stuff because once people realize how old I am they go off of it instead of anything else, so.. -shrugs-

Also...What? Oh. Oh! Welcome Fuzzy_Wolf! :D And I totally jumped on the Remus/Sirius bandwagon much too late. :( By the time I got into it, movie 5 was out and 7th book was soon. And no, far as I know, profanity can't go above a PG-13 level... However, they changed the avatar requirements on me *is still bitter because she had to wait for 100 posts* so I could still be wrong. *shrugs*

I'm sorry! Again! My post is huge. >_> But again, this spoiler has gotten us to a new Fort, so even if nothing else good comes of it, we can still prove it's not gonna stop us! :D

15. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Woot woot! Thread #19.

Anywho, the whole girlfriend thing is most likely gonna blow over. I know someone said in the last thread that going on one date is does not mean you are a couple all of a sudden. The only exception being Nicky and Greggo cause they belong together. Maybe the writers are just using it to have Nicky finally realize how much he loves Greggo, and he will declare his love for him. Thats what I figure. I'm gonna try and stay positive about this situation. Also thats another possibility for when the new guy comes in and is so open about his sexuality, Nicky will dump his 'girlfriend' and confess his love for Greggo.

P.S.-Katlynn888, I'm 22 and currently getting my BA in Art and Art History.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.