Christine #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Oct 8, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

We didn't seem to have a thread yet, so here we go...I know we have to try and avoid ship stuff here, but I can say I enjoy this character more than I did Peyton...I do think there's chemistry. And at least they aren't rushing anything so far. I hope she sticks around a while, though I'm curious what will happen as Mac's problem becomes more known.

Can someone remind me of the actress's name? I can't remember and it might be good to put it in the title like many of the other character threads. Thanks.

Anyone know why there was the sudden backstory change before she appeared the first time?

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Megan Dodds.

I do like that they are having Mac and Christine have their relationship go slow. With Peyton, it just seemed sudden, season 2 ends then bam, he's dating already?

3. -tina-

-tina- Dead on Arrival

Yeah I agree with you both. With Peyton we didn't know anything about her before we saw here the first time

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

She is so pretty and her and Mac suit. I agree with all of you I like the idea of her having a background and getting to know her more and more every episode I hope there's going to be wedding bells soon

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Because they clearly wised up to the fact that they didn't have a clue about properly working the military angle. In the original spoilers about her, she and Mac supposedly first met in Basic Training. Except officers don't go through regular basic training; there's an Officer Basic which all officer candidates attend instead. Plus, they probably wanted to keep his past love life as uncomplicated as possible. Think of it - if they'd stuck with the original background, then they'd have to decide if the two of them had ever been together before Mac met Claire and all the variants and implications from a 'yes' or 'no' to that decision. It was a lot simpler making her the sister of one of his former partners at work.

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I think that have no both chemistry. She does not fit to Mac. Till present the unpassenste woman for Mac. I did not like Peyton. But there the chemistry was right. Christine does not have the level suitably for Mac. This works everything to konstruiert and not of course. Christine behaves like a teenager and not like a ripe woman.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  7. -tina-

-tina- Dead on Arrival

I do not understand you I think that they have a good chemestry and I really like her. They both are so sweet together. :)

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

What the hell is a 'ripe' woman? Do you want Mac to date a prostitute? [​IMG] OK, you don't like them together, fine. They don't have chemistry together to be a couple, fine.

9. taylorgirl

Erm.. Please can we keep negative comments out of this thread? Don't like them? Don't talk about them

10. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

Why? It's a thread about Christine it doesn't say anywhere that it's only restricted to people that like her. And for the record I like Christine and Mac/Christine, but I don't think it's right to be telling people to stop posting opposing views about her/them.

11. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Please calm down everyone. Yes, everyone is entitled to say his own opinion about a person, but we don't know the whole plot line about Mac and Christine yet and if I count it right, she only appeared in five or less episodes.

I like her for my part and don't want to judge her right now because we don't know very much about her up until now.

But I'm curious about what some of you who are opposed to her want for Mac.

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

13. taylorgirl

Yes, sorry

14. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I think "ripe" in this case means adult, mature, grown-up. There seems to be a language problem.

I like Mac and Christine. I didn't at first, but the relationship is growing on me.

15. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Yes, it's the common usage of mature in Germany. Sometimes it is not easy to translate it into correct meaning ;)