The NFL Thread

2009- Paul Pasqualoni was fired as Dolphins defensive coordinator and then joined the Cowboys for the playoffs.

2009- Paul Pasqualoni was fired as Dolphins defensive coordinator and then joined the Cowboys for the playoffs.

That's kinda the same situation here. Why is the NFL so slow?

In the Steeler/Bengal playoff game where Steeler player, hit Palmer in the knee, knocking him out for the seasons. This is the same year the Steelers won their first SB.

Then a few years later, a player for the Chiefs hits Brady low, kinda like what happen to Palmer, Brady out for a season. Bam! New rule!

They could have made that rule after that playoff game.

Kinda like if the NFL is so concerned with concussions, they need to expand the rosters for gameday.

It doesn't bother me. I enjoy being able to check stuff online, get something to eat, let the dog out, etc... I might just have the newlywed vibe with the game. I only got addicted a few years ago and I might just still be too in love with game.

Let's go Ravens!!

Let's go 49ers. I hate to think that Charger fans will still be pissed that we didn't fire Norv and hire Jim Harbaugh.

But I can't stand the thought of Eli getting another ring and quietly he and his daddy laugh at the Chargers for their stupidity.

Eli's getting NOTHING. Patriots for the win!!! :)

Seriously, no matter what, Eli is not half the QB that Tom Brady is, and I think that's a fact. :)

Back