"Genetic Disorder" Discussion **SPOILERS**

...Greg..is..in...all..the sneak..peeks..:eek:

*DIES!*

Not that I'm unhappy or trying to complain but one should have had Al and Judy

Holy crap! Three clips all featuring Greggo? Thanks for the early Christmas gifts, CBS. :D And thank you, Shane for posting those. :D And we learn a little more about Greg's family it would seem. That's awesome. :D

Pamela Reed looks so different with the lighter hair.

911 Operator: No Ma'am, the fire department will not fish a rat out of your pool. :lol: (pause) Even if its the size of a dog. :guffaw:

Here's one more sneak peek on CBS (USA only, unfortunately). It's the opening scene and has Brass, Greg, and Mrs Robbins.

Good, one with Judy :)

:D WHOA that's the third time Greg has ever done the line before the credits!! :D
Christmas came early!!
christmas_smiley.gif

Greg: We need to keep Doc out of here. This will tear his heart out.
Brass: Yeah, I've been there before. (OMG is that continuity I hear?)

Greg: We need to keep Doc out of here. This will tear his heart out.
Brass: Yeah, I've been there before. (OMG is that continuity I hear?)

I think so :eek:

And maybe even with Cath too, since in the promo she said "it's hard enough when you're dealing with betrayal"

I'm really excited to see this episode :D I can't believe Greg's featured in all three previews!! Although, as much as I love seeing a lot of Greggo, I do hope they focus a lot on Doc Robbins too, since this is his episode; I was really surprised he wasn't in any of the sneak peeks :confused:. Maybe they don't want to give away what happens between him and his wife...? Poor Robbins, I wonder if there will be a major fallout or something between him and Judy :(.

Last edited:
Back