Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

The Danny/Lindsay pics are pretty good. & Mac's missus is pretty fine. Interesting that in those pics, Claire appears to out of the building, so was she killed when the tower(s) collapesed and sent debris down the street, did she go back in to try and help others? The latter would be quite dramatic and emotional, if she was out and safe, the fact that she was killed when she went back in would make her loss all the more poignant.

Looks like interesting stuff is planned for the premiere. Looking forward to it.

2. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

I noticed that too and was going to say something about it, but got busy with other things. She's out of the buildings, on the phone (I am hoping to Mac), but she dies. Also, oddly, there is not smoke and debris around her, looks like clear air (or I could be just not seeing it). It will be an interesting season opener.

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Wow Perl, an interesting mixture. Thanks!

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

you're welcome Neth.

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

source : twitter'gary

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Flawless trio :adore:

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ couldn't agree more!!! :adore: :D *siiiiigh* it makes me so happy to see them together! :adore:

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From Kristin's Spoiler Chat: :rolleyes:
    I personally asked if there is anything coming up for Flack, so I KNOW FOR A FACT that people are asking about more than just DL. I'd be willing to bet Adam was added to the second question as an after thought. :rolleyes:

9. Faylinn

I just...

Never mind. Just...never mind. :rolleyes:

I'm bummed we won't see Adam's flashback, but I'm not really surprised. I'm looking forward to the ones we know are there. (I wonder if Sid's flashback was cut, or if the original spoilers will pan out. Because if they show his flashback, Lindsay and Adam are the only ones they aren't showing. That doesn't really fit with only picking a "few" people...I'm confused. :lol:)

10. PerfectAnomaly

I'd think they'd leave Jo's flashback because she was in DC and she's one of the leads. Maybe they cut Hawkes' and/or Sid's. :confused: :(

11. Faylinn

Well, Sela did that interview where she mentioned what I assumed was a flashback, and I would be surprised if they cut it after they filmed it. But I could have been mistaken about what she said.

As for Hawkes, there was a picture of him on the set in scrubs, and it looked like it was part of a 9/11 flashback. (That may have been an incorrect assumption on my part, of course.)

Sid's was in the original spoilers, but you know how much those can change. If they cut one, I'm guessing it was his - which sucks because I was looking forward to seeing him in a flashback, but I understand the time constraint issue. Too bad they couldn't have a longer episode for the premiere.

We know they'll show Mac's flashbacks with Claire, and we've seen pictures of Danny and Flack sharing a flashback. If they also show the Hawkes flashback and, I assume, Jo's flashback, that's four. By combining Danny and Flack's together, that cuts back on the amount of screentime taken up by the flashbacks (since there's still a case to be solved, plus Mac's stuff in the present and the Brooklyn Wall of Remembrance tribute at the end). I guess we'll see about Sid. Maybe Adam and Lindsay will make a comment about where they were, even though we won't see it. Lindsay could mention being horrified as she was glued to the TV with the rest of the country. Adam could say he was in Brooklyn (or wherever he was living), and he could see the dust and smoke at Ground Zero. You know, just a few quick moments even if they can't devote a flashback to it.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's always so great when I see a pic, spoiler or promo and realize that there will be a scene with those three together. It makes me :D.

13. PerfectAnomaly

I was reading the comments on the Spoiler Chat at E!'s site and someone interpreted the information about the premiere to mean we will see Lindsay's POV. :wtf: :confused: That's not the way I read it at all, so I left a comment asking which way it will be. If Adam ends up being the only person they leave out I'll be really annoyed.

14. Faylinn

Hmm, I read it to mean we wouldn't see Lindsay's point of view since, if they did show it, it would just consist of her watching TV - if the episode was longer, it would be fine to show (and I can think of some good ideas for what they could include for a flashback featuring her in Montana), but with such a finite amount of time, I doubt it. But I could be wrong, I guess we'll see.

If they only leave out Adam (and maybe Sid), I'll definitely be disappointed.

15. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: NY 8.05 ''Air Apparent"

STORY LINE: The number one basketball prospect in the country is disgusted when his newly released convict brother is accused of murder just days after his release from prison. But the paroled con may have been artfully framed for the crime.

CSI: NY 8.06 ''Get Me Out of Here!''

STORY LINE: A goofy spooky good time in the cemetery turns terrifying when two teens discover a body of a young man, one not on the docket for burial anytime soon. Ally is Brian's playful and seductive girlfriend, making out with Brian in a graveyard when suddenly she's face to face with a dead man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.