Comeback of CSI members

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ComicCollect_NL, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Comeback of characters

Poll closed Nov 19, 2010.
  1. Louise Lombard

12 vote(s)
    27.9%
  2. Lauren Lee Smith

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Liz Vassey

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. William Peterson

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  5. Khandi Alexander (Miami)

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  6. Johnny Whitworth (Miami)

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  7. Rory Cochrane (Miami)

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  8. Kim Delaney (Miami)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  9. Vanessa Ferlito (NY)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. Other

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Well, since Marg Helgenberger is leaving show too, we are really in need in some fimilar faces in CSI. Which of the following characters would you like to see returning in the CSI series? No matter, which actor/ actress you select, the targeted comeback in series would be CSI Las Vegas....

If you selected other, I prefer to see someone, who has appeared earlier in the CSI series. However, if you really really like to mentioned your own most ideal actress/ actor, who never appeared in CSI in the past.... Please feel free to do so.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ideally, I'd love to have Grissom back, but Billy Petersen doesn't want to come back, so I will respect his wishes on that. Honestly though, I really don't think that Vegas will last with Marg gone, I really don't. As for someone filling the gap, most of the actresses that I can think of that would possibly fit in are all on other shows lol. Unless maybe Lauren Holly is free. She'd probably fit in (she did NCIS) and be well known enough. I mean she did Picket Fences before NCIS and has been in several movies. Or maybe Samantha Ferris (Ellen on Supernatural), I could see her fitting in there. But Lauren Holly is the more well known name. Maybe possibly Jeri Ryan. That could be cool.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I would love to see William Petersen back but I don't think this will happen any time soon.

From the list above I would also kike to see again Liz,Louise,Khandi,Rory and Vanessa!!!(too bad that some of them are dead:scream:).

4. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I know... I know... it's the same (old) song I'm dedicated to ;)... So no surprise I voted for Liz Vassey to return...

though I would like to see Grissom back for one or two episodes...

5. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Don't see them as existing/ existed CSI, but purely as actors/ actress! I'm pretty sure Rory can come back in Vegas in another role, but therefore, we need to have enough people to support that.

Hodges always got a crush on Wendy;)! It's fine! Lucky you, this poll's is created to support anyone you want, even yourself, if you really really want to.

Concerning William Peterson, I prefer not to see him back at all. An episode or two, like PalmTree mentioned is OK, but not for the long run. Not that I dislike him in his role as Gil Grissom, but it has something to with the continuity of the TV show.

In many (not all) cases a tv show will end permanently, once those, who departed "alive" from the show, are going back for the long run. I'm not talking about the short absences, like Sarah Sidle and Eric Delko, but people that are planning to leave permanently.

That's why I've chosen as Louise Lombard as one of the major fimilar faces in CSI. If Jessica Lucas, who made a short appearance earlier, also appeared as sort of next gen CSI, the new team could go on, if both Raymond Langstrom and Nick Stokes stay in the show. As a real new incoming CSI, I've been thinking about Michael T. Weiss, who's been acting frequently as a scientific person in the 1990s tv show, Pretender. You can discuss over here: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=61254 to share what you think about him being a CSI.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  6. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Hahaha... that would be something...If I understand you correctly by supporting myself to be on CSI... well in that case .. forget Wendy... and quoting a famous ABBA song "take a chance on me"... :lol:
    but then again I would be probably the only one who would vote for me...and then again two... I like Hodges and Wendy as a couple

7. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

:bolian:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I want Liz back also :scream:

Sofia would be fine, she's not my absolute fave but she's alright, I just get tired of the way tptb treated the character :scream:

Warrick I also would like to see, I know I know he's dead but it could be in a flashback or even mentioning him, I'd love to see a scene someday where Nick or someone is talking to Eli about his father :)

I'm pretty sure we'd all like to see WP again but only if he wants to and it doesn't have to be full time, it could be an ep here and there or something

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hmm sounds interesting idea since i hear first time that Marg is also leaving. seems strange when lot of original cast leaves.

i just hope that whatever comes to replace her would fit.

but i really don't why they replace woman character with another woman.

well maybe i just want too much and my wishes don't stick with other wishes.

yeah from former cast i want back Warrick and Grissom but i know it's unreal.

well somehow i really want to see Sebastian Spence (First Wave). i know i want too much but i couldn't recall other actors/actresses i wanted to mention.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It has to be a woman though that comes in to fill the gap when Marg leaves otherwise this show is going to be an all male cast lol.

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I only know Sebastian from the Donald Strachey movies, but I would definitely love to see him on CSI. :D

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well in my country i've seen only First Wave where Sebastian was main character, oh just remembered he was on one Dark Angel episode.
    oh and there were some other movies with him.
    but i still want to see him on CSI.

13. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Though it's true that Catherine doesn't have to be replaced by another female, still, I'd like to see Sasha Alexander (NCIS) as a major character as a full season CSI member.

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I too have chosen Liz. Not only because I too am a fan of the relationship between Wendy and Hodges, but she has a strong personality which is great. Someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind yet still have a positive demeanor and is well liked. And with Marg wanting to leave after this season, this would have been the ideal time to explore Liz's character a little further. To finally allow her to venture out into the field...even if it was on a part time basis. Her character was already established. I hope they at least leave the option open for her to return in the near future...perhaps for a one or two episode appearance.

Though, I wouldn't mind seeing Grissom for a guest appearance. I am sure that THAT scenario would be interesting to see.

15. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Unbelievable! Wendy Simms beat the most wanted Gil Grissom! :lol: It's fine by me. She too is a fimilar face in the CSI series, who has left for a short while. A comeback would be doable, if Liz didn't leave the show herself.