What was your least favorite episode of season six?

What was your least favorite episode in season six?

• Epilogue

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Blacklist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lat/Long

• Dead Reckoning

• Battle Scars

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • It Happened to Me

• Hammer Down

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Cuckoo's Nest

• Manhattanhenge

• Death House

• Second Chances

• Criminal Justice

• Flag on the Play

• Sanguine Love

• The Formula

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Uncertainty Rules

• Pot of Gold

• Rest in Peace, Marina Garita

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Redemptio

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Tales from the Undercard

• Unusual Suspects

• Point of View

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Vacation Getaway

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Which episode did you feel just didn't come together? Pick one out, and then tell us what it (and any runners up) is and why!

Hands down Vacation Getaway. Not only was I tortured with DL bullshit, I had to sit through the entire team carrying the "Idiot Ball" (Thank you Leverage commentaries) at one point or another and a great villian reduced to a batshit insane cartoon of what he once was.

Went with "Epilogue." After a long summer, we find out the shooting was completely random.

Bleh. :brickwall:

So many missed plot opportunities!

Tobin

ID sAY sanguine love it kinda didnt really appeal and keep you excited and it was really difficult to follow so i say i didnt really like at much as the other ones :) xx

For me, Battle Scars. It's okay, not awful but the crime is stupid. I would expect this to be an episode from (a show)! :lol:

A riddle:

DL crap
DL crap
Guess the episode
I am talking about

:p I believe i don't need to add anything else, do I?:lol:

the finale, without doubt. it was just stupid. and i quite like shane casey as a villain, i just think they could've done so much more with it and been so much more creative. i did like elements of it (the money clues etc were good), but overall it was pretty bad.

i also didn't like RIP marina garito. actually it's a tough call between those two.... i might even vote for that - i think the finale may've had one or two more redeeming features.

'Second Chance' was the unfortunate episode for me. It was like seeing a general disaster of a production. The guest stars were horrible, the musics sound out of place. And most of all, even taking into account it being a christmas episode, the last scene was just way too corny. :vulcan: 'Vacation Getaway' is right next.

"Vacation Getaway", I'm voting as the worst because it's the one I had the most visceral negative reaction to. Blech.:scream: But "Death House" and "Tales from the Undercard" are two that also stand out to me, not because they were particularly horrible, but just because for some reason, I found them dull on a "Hostage" level. However...a big part of the problem is that a lot of S6 was bland. I barely remember what happened in several of the episodes, so I'm not even sure if I'm grading accurately :lol:

Vacation Getaway hands down. The whole focus on DL didn't bother me as much as the level of stupidity the whole team was subjected to. Crappy finale.

Not a very vibrant season, I guess I would say, in that months later now, there are few episodes that stand out well or that left a deep impression. I'd even forgotten that the three franchises had collaborated to do a cross-over trilogy, and I didn't think I'd forget an undertaking of that scale :lol:.

Worst ep? By miles, fathoms, leagues, was Vacation Getaway. What. A freakin. Waste.

Wasted a multi-ep build up, which in itself was rather unsatisfactory. Disappointing usage of Edward Furlong and Shane Casey. Seemed a missed opportunity to give Danny something more substantial to do. Whittled away half the ep's airtime in establishing what everybody already knew, and packed those finite precious minutes with what felt thin & extraneous fluffy flashy filler and slo-mo sequences to boot. Felt an unsatisfactory conclusion to the plot pivots that set up Casey's return. Wondered why they'd bothered. Felt an unsatisfactory end of a season when I wanted the finale to really stretch. I rarely begrudge the time I've chosen to spend watching a show, but in this instance I felt ripped off.

I know DLL were there to set the stakes, but they were so oversaturated. The case, the mandated forensic whodunnit, felt an irrelevant part of the hour. The whole pretense felt thin. A hunt & a chase and a cheap motive. Filled to brimming with death-defying illogic & bouncy villains :lol:.

Maya put it very well. It did prompt an incredibly visceral response :lol:. I was often bored or frustrated by NY this year, but this one. Ripped off. I want my hour back. I mostly just want better from a show I like. They give. I'm demanding. I want more. I want better. I want higher standards. :brickwall:. Just. A waste.

Honorable mentions of irritation to whole eps like Epilogue, Blacklist, Second Chances, and there were issues I had within parts of many others, but I think there were possibly also redeeming elements within the same that keep me listing extensively here. :lol:.

Last edited:
Since I haven't seen Vacation Getaway. And I don't think I will just on principle.

The one that I didn't like was Hammer Down. I know it was part of the trilogy. I know it had two very big time actors; Gary Sinise and Laurence Fishburne, but that episode fell flat. This is no reflection on the actors, it's just the scene they shared had no spark, no fire, no passion. No balance, nothing.

Now I'm not saying that was my very least favorite because it sounds like Vacation Getaway was well.... not so great. :shifty:

Back