CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTIjN1AKrZ4

I didn't see where anyone had posted this yet. It is the extended preview for the Stella episode that airs next.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks for that link, raymakay - this should definitely be an interesting episode. I'm all for focus on Stella, but between the car accident and the stuff with Stella in the pool that we already know about, this sounds like another Stella-in-danger episode. As if that's the only way for her to be the center of the action. :shifty:

BTW, I wouldn't get too angry with Veasey over this 'Twilight' stuff - honestly, it sounds to me like they're trying to play up the Peyton-vs-Aubrey thing to keep the fans talking. I mean, I wonder if either one of them will even appear in the finale? If not, it's just 6.22 that they'd both be in (assuming Aubrey is in that one). At the most, they'll be in two episodes before the end of the season. I doubt it'll be that big of a deal on the show itself. So yeah, I'm guessing this is all about hype. :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  3. CCA

CCA Police Officer

cool link raymakay

...I do have a question about the season final. Are they still going to do the kidnap lindbergh baby, err I mean lucifer...Lucy. (halo) I hadn't heard much about that since I last checked and I was curious.

4. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Thanks raymakay. :)

:lol: Oh Lucy..

I think they didn't specifically say that the child would be kidnapped, actually they didn't say there will ever be a kidnap.. just the finale would include DL family in peril, but I can't be sure anymore. *coughmactaylorcough*

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

In the chat Carmine had he only said that the cliffhanger would involve "The Messer Family." There were never any details and things can always change up until the episode airs.

6. Faylinn

Maybe Peyton and Aubrey lock The Messer Family™ in a room and won't let them out until they choose which one gets Mac. Dun dun duuuuuun! :p

7. Faylinn

Dangit, I kept waiting for someone to post so I wouldn't be double-posting, but I can't waaaaaait any more! :lol: And I don't think anybody will mind too much when you see what I brought for you...

In honor of Veasey's comments about Mac and the love triangle of doom, I made you guys a present! :D

[​IMG]

I think the mismatched skintones and multiple light sources add to the effect. ^_^

(Considering that Edward leaves and that's when Bella gets close to Jacob, I guess Peyton should be Edward and Aubrey should be Jacob, but the screencaps worked better this way. :p And neither one of them sparkles, so I think it's okay to take creative liberties...plus Mac isn't that short. ;))

To anticipate your response: I love you too. :adore:

;) ;) ;)

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Nice Faylinn:lol::lol::lol:

But I think PV get exactly what she wants while everybody talk about this craps " Macteam " and focus on it, we don't dig anymore about the final episode:)

They did it last year giving us some clues about some events which never happened;);)

9. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Okay, that actually had me spraying coffee (my poor keyboard!):lol::lol:

I'm choosing to believe that the whole Triangle angle is more a diversion tactic than the big thing we have to look forward to in S7...lol, it's either that or buy that the NY writing team has starting taking cues from Stephenie Meyer (of all authors!), and my world might just implode if I start thinking that's actually what they'll be doing.:lol: All things considered, though, for a diversion tactic it's a pretty good one.

Can I ask what the diversion tactics for last year's finale were/what sort of events did they give clues about which never happened? Just curious :p I mean, last year's finale paid up in an extremely satisfying way, so I'm wondering what else they'd been planning to add to it...

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Okay, that picture actually had me spraying coffee (my poor keyboard!):lol::lol:

I'm choosing to believe that the whole Triangle angle is more a diversion tactic than the big thing we have to look forward to in S7...lol, it's either that or buy that the NY writing team has starting taking cues from Stephenie Meyer (of all authors!), and my world might just implode if I start thinking that's actually what they'll be doing.:lol: All things considered, though, for a diversion tactic it's a pretty good one.

Can I ask what the diversion tactics for last year's finale were/what sort of events did they give clues about which never happened? Just curious :p I mean, last year's finale paid up in an extremely satisfying way, so I'm wondering what else they'd been planning to add to it...

ETA: Sorry, accidental double-post...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  11. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

For exemple another exit character after we discovered about jess's death

12. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Great Promo, :) What a day she is having. :( Almost drowning and than a car accident, That sucks. :scream: Looks like a great episode ;) Cant wait.

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Flack-Angell for the great Clip! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Discussing team Aubrey or team Peyton is dull for me. It is no suitable subject for the series CSI. It shortens only Screentime for the other employees of Mac. I find the Character of these people much more interesting than the dear life of Mac. We are not in a soap opera.;)

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hello sjhubby good to see you too!:)

Thanks RAYMAKAY for the vid!:thumbsup:
    I like Stella in trouble the problem is they always make it look worse then it is and I am sure she will be "Up an at em" come next episode.:rolleyes: But I'm a lovin that Flack in action scene:drool:

And FAYLINN!!:lol::lol:
    By the way does Mac look scared to you guys? Kind of like he is trying to hide?!!:lol:

But I do hope she realizes it not worth "The whole summer":lol: Probably not worth more talk then the end of the page!:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.