CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

OK, that makes much more sense. Thanks. :)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I probably should have mentioned that the others knew about the debit card thing, but it looks like Flack is the one actually trying to track who used the ATMs, so...yeah. :p I'm kind of surprised that Mac didn't do it himself since it's ~personal~ and Danny is, well, Danny. I guess we'll see what actually happens when the episode airs - there's probably stuff we don't know at this point. :)

Re: Shane, this is copy-pasted from the spoilers for 6.19:

And Shane presumably has Danny's badge, so...

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i guess then that mac & co find out that danny's stuff was stolen in the next episiode or two, because as things stand at the last ep aired, no one's told them - is that right or have i missed a bit?!

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I keep seeing my name mentioned. :p I love that there's a recurring character named Shane. Heh.

5. Faylinn

^^Haha, even if he's a serial killer? :p

If they don't know by 6.19, I'm guessing that's when they find out - because if Shane is running around a prison during a riot with a police badge, even Danny can't keep that to himself. They could find out in 6.17 or 6.18, of course, but I dunno.

(Personally, I hope Mac chews him a new one when he finds out. :scream:)

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i think 6.19 sounds like the obvious time to tell them - well, apart from the even more obvious time like when danny realised the things had gone!

7. Faylinn

Psh, don't be silly - having your badge and wallet stolen is no big deal! Even when it's a police badge and your wallet has, in addition to your debit card, your ID - which presumably has the address where your family lives on it.

...which only gives me unpleasant thoughts about this fact only occurring to the others when Shane breaks in, conks the babysitter over the head and kidnaps Lucy or something.

:brickwall: Dangit, brain, just stop thinking about it.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Is there anything that indicates the debit card was stolen at the same time as the badge? Maybe it is just stolen in that episode so Danny maybe isn't an idiot who doesn't report his debit card stolen?

ETA: Damn it Fay!!! That's totally what's gonna happen. I'll be surprised if it isn't. Damn it.

ETA2: And when that does happen it will just prove how stupid letting co-workers marry and have a child is. They'll have to investigate two "men" down because Lindsay and Danny won't be able to be involved in the case. Of course, this is CSI: NY so that probably won't matter and Mac will let them lead the charge. :rolleyes: :wtf:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

we can't have the little mite be kidnapped by crazy Shane!! i think this calls for Lucy spending some quality time with her godfather!;) i think i'd die of laughter if we ever had a scene of Mac chasing a giggling, naughty Lucy across his apartment, all flustered and out of his element!!:guffaw::guffaw: hahaha, the mighty Mac brought down by a toddler!!:lol:

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

So, I don't remember if we've had it confirmed yet, but from these spoilers I guess it's safe to assume that Shane has someone on the outside who swiped Danny's stuff for him? And then Shane purposely left his fingerprints on the dog tags and had this guy-on-the-outside drop them off in that pawn shop for Danny to find; but kept the badge for himself so he could use it to break out of jail...?

Either that or we're missing a huge part of the story, because I don't see how else he managed to rob Danny from his prison cell.

Sorry for the random Harry Potter reference, but this is the type of overly-convoluted plot that could rival even Voldemort's best. I don't get where Shane is going with this. Or why he couldn't wait until he actually got out of jail, since he's apparently planning a break-out anyway.

I'd rather dwell on that, though, than on the total stupidity of the badge not being reported yet :scream: At this point, I'm really just interested in seeing how the others find out about it. I don't suppose there are any spoilers mentioning whether Danny finally cracks? (Or is it Lindsay, or Flack? Or maybe someone just look down at Danny's belt and wonder where the hell his badge is...if so, I hope they explain why it took everyone three months just to do that :shifty:).

And while the show's been skimpy on the originality lately, I refuse to believe they're going to go with the Lucy-napping storyline until such a thing is actually playing out on the TV-screen. 'Cause...well honestly, that's just a really low point for them to have fallen to :lol:

ETA: One other thing...I'm surprised to find out that Danny wouldn't have once needed his debit card in all this time. He doesn't buy groceries, or gas or anything?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks for spoils Fay.

About the credit card, Shane maybe stole it long after his escape of prison, what would explain why we aren't heard about this story of theft of card.
    I am very happy to see again shane.

12. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Thank you for the spoiler Fay.

In that case we can assume that Danny report it some way, and we will know sooner or later, or as usual we will have to consider it happened without to be on screen.

Anyway everybody know now and Danny still at work and it's being without consequence or did you see Danny suspended and that's why Don is working on it ?????

13. Faylinn

I remember that Danny interrogates a suspect, so he's definitely working the case and not suspended.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Danny is an idiot but thats beside the point!:lol: It seems any more that more information is going on "Behind the scenes" then on screen. Where can I find that channel?

This has been a long thought suspicion of mine ever since the storyline was introduced. I just hope I am wrong. :rolleyes: But look on the bright side if Shane does kidnap Lucy and has the credi card HE can stop at the store and pick up the diapers instead of Danny.:lol:

OOPS! By the way Thank you FAY and PERLNOIR for the information and vid!

15. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I'm not sure they will go with Lucy kidnapped, she is around one year old now and it could be hard to find a baby to play something like that (or maybe if she is sleeping all the time) they will keep this option for next season when she will be a teenager:lol::lol::lol:

I'd rather see Danny in trouble while chasing Shane, and Lindsay balancing between save her hubby or take care of her baby....

OR !!!maybe she will let her under care of gentle godfather:) Mac trying to change Lucy's diaper:guffaw::guffaw:with aunt Stella:p:p

it could be also the "last year scenario" when Danny get in trouble and Lindsay come to his rescue :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.