Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Home Smackies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Smackie Family Thread. The place where you can find people just like you, crazy for Mac and Stella and their relationship

Take your time to introduce yourself and post all you want regarding our favorite pairing:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

The more, the better!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  2. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Re: Smackies Household needs a new name!

Why do we need a name 3 times? Are we so desperate? :lol:

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Woot! New thread.

Well, I voted for "I won't give up if you don't give up" because with all this news of Mac getting a new love interest, it's something WE can go by as well as Mac and Stella.

It was still a tough choice, 'cause the last one was good too (Richard Marx = :adore:). It fits too because Stella will be waiting for him (we hope) after he realizes that this "love interest" is not for him :adore:

Love those pictures :) That was the best episode ending we've had this season. Actually, I'd say it's the best moment we've had this season.

Anyway, with the love interest, I'm not worried. Hopefully, she'll turn out like Firenit. We got so worried about him and all he does is show up for two episodes, do something totally stupid, then fall into the black hole of continuity ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Talk to you all soon. Love ya :)

Axel

P.S. Where is Alison?

P.S.S. Just added Mac on facebook :lol: According to his profile, he's dating Stella :lol:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  4. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Ok, I copy here the relevant notes from the previous thread:

For those who did not read all the threads, both comments are related to the last bit of spoiler news about Mac getting "a new love interest" who is not Stella. :mad:

And I personally believe that as there were some rather important changes since all these title variants were suggested, now this line reflects not only Mac-Stella ship, but our position in all this. The other variants can wait till the better times.

Do we even need a vote? ;)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

heya Family!

Kayla--->
    :lol: I want that hole works this time!:guffaw:

well i say the same. I am at ease and her presence could serve as a catalyst (spelling?) for Mac and Stella's future relationship:bolian: It would be fun if HE is invited by this new Virus (modern relationship:lol:) and how he would react to that and how Stella would react to that and even how Little Virus would react to that too because i guess she would ask what kind of relationship Mac and Stella have:drool:

And what if Stella accepts a date from somebody else. I wonder how Mac woudl react to that if he is already dating Little Virus:lol:

did i mention i DO like this storyline?

so don't worry and go ahead:thumbsup:

Wildcat-->
    we have been here and we will be here. That won't change so the perfect title for me is the one about not giving up;)

do you even need an answer?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

take care

debbs:thumbsup:

6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I voted and guess what I voted ;) :D Haha, yeah both Mac and Stella are on facebook and they're definitely together :p :lol: ;) (Don and Adam are on fb too :lol: )

I'm supposed to be off to go skiing but my friend's car broke down and it looks like as though we won't make it today... :( If they can get it to work today, we might go tomorrow but we don't know yet... aaanyway, back on topic!

Yeah, I gotta say I'm starting to calm down as well. They made such a big deal out of firenit and then it turned out to be nothing. TPTB always make a big deal out of possible new love interests and mostly they disappear before they even got to get anything started. Also, it would be interesting to see the new Virus reacting to Mac and Stella's relationship ;) I mean, come on, she can't compete with Stella and the way Mac cares for her. It goes beyond everything he felt for previous "love interests". I think we shouldn't make ourselves crazy before anything starts. And if I may add this, this Amick woman isn't exactly what you would call a very appealing character (no offense but she doesn't strike me as someone with a lot of charisma) and I'm not the only one thinking that. Don't kill me for this but I even thought Virus Nr.1 was more appealing than her.

I agree with all of you, lately we got our little hints and moments so much more than usual and if they weren't going anywhere with Mac and Stella, why would they give us these hints? Maybe this new love interest is supposed to just confuse us and to make Mac realize that he doesn't need anyone but Stella. Ahh... sorry, it's early and I can't think straight. But I think you know what I mean ;)

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Is it time already?!? :lol:

Well I voted too...well hard to guess...Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up." :bolian:

Ithink it's discribes their relationship perfectly. They've been known each other so many years and dispite the 'other relationships' their own has even grew stronger. Now if that's not pure love than what is?!? ;)

I thought to post pics to remind us about their special bond. :)
    [​IMG]
    Partners which might share more than just platonic friendship...;)

[​IMG]
    "The look" tells all...:luvlove: It's like their eyes say it but they are both too afraid to say it aloud.

[​IMG]
    This was a pure "awww-moment" I mean think about it if Mac would have turned his head just a little to left they would have kissed! :D

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Mac <3 Stella #19 - Smackies Household needs a new name!

Congratulations on the new thread guys. :D In 48 hours, one of us mod's will change the thread title to the one which has most votes in the poll. Oh, and can I please just remind you all to stay on topic and that all posts must have at least 3 lines of on topic discussion.

Thank you and enjoy,
    Steph.

P.S. You can find the previous thread here, if anyone's looking for it.

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I have a suggestion for a thread title for this thread:
    Mac <3 Stella #19 - Stella + Mac = SMACK!!!

EDIT ADD ON.
    But I see by the poll at the top and Adorable_Crazy's post right above me, I'm just a little too late.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera ecogenia!! :D (Mary, you are a sunshine! :D )

Van--> i hope your car will be fixed today so you can have your time off darling :)

I agree with you about Ebolita (The Little Virus:lol:) Ebolita could mean nothing at the end. We can even have juicy scenes between Mac and Stella because of her :D I mean, i don't know why not even their Lab Family asked themselves the kind of relationship Mac and Stella have.
    I mean, there was an obvious change this season :D (I'll rephrase: we have been an obvious change since S4;)) so SOMEONE should ask what kind of relationship they have and who better than Ebolita??:lol::lol::lol:

Then Stella can also date another man and we could enjoy Mac's jealousy this time :drool:

very juicy idea:thumbsup:

Sammie--> i like that one from American Dreamers darling :D It looks like they want to undress each other:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stephie--> sorry for those multiple threads my dear. I couldn't find the "Poll" option at the beginning because someone was talking to me and i got distracted:alienblush:
    And thank you for closing the other thread :D

Caro--> don't worry my dear. Your title will be one of the options for our next thread. It's word!:thumbsup:

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

voted for "I won't give up if you don't give up" because with this new 'threat' at the horizon, well it just fits perfectly...

:wtf::wtf: adding insult to injury??? :lol::lol::lol:

i don't know though, as much as i'd LOVE to see it i really can't imagine Mac the jealous type of guy, i mean the guy who make a scene in front of the lab...i think he's more likely to sulk in private, blaming himself for not acting fast enough :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stella on the other hand seeing Mac with Ebola may bring up her 'possesive' side...something like:"hey you! hands off of my man!!!!"

this i can see :D:D:D:D:D

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Buona sera cara :D

Definitely Mac is not the type of guy making a scene in the lab :D (Imagine, if after all these years he still couldn't express his love, how he would be trying to show his jealousy :lol::lol::lol:

AHHHHHHHHH but i would love to see Possesive Stella!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if she will be upset with Mac or with Ebolita:lol:? (It sounds cool Marta carissima:lol:)

And Ebolita's face if that happens :lol: Probably she would thought she was hit by a Twister :lol: Hurricane Stella no less!

Debbs :D

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Buona sera :)lol::lol: or Bonasera) anche a te amica mia :D:D:D

oooooooooooh Hurricane Stella, the scenario you just gave me!!!

somehow Mac, Stella and Ebola(yeah i like the way it sounds ;)) are in Mac's office...all the lab's gathered outside because of the noise and they're watching what's happening inside...Stella unleashed her wrath on Ebola, she's fuming and yelling at her so Ebola runs away with tears in her eyes, then she turns to an astonished Mac -who up till then remained silent, probably cos he wouldn't dare to interrupt pissed Stella :lol::lol:- slaps him quite hard and then she grabs his head and kiss the crap out of him :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

and they lived happily ever after...TA-DA!!!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I just voted for: Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you don't give up.
    The poll results I saw after I voted for it show it is running away with it. Bet I can guess what the name this thread will be.

I love all these Mac and Stella pics. Especially the ones from the end of "Second Chances" that Ghawazee posted at the beginning of the thread and the one from "Death House" that Axelsonfire posted in post #3.

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist