Who Said It & Which Episode? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ well no guesses... then here is a hint: It's a male character and it's from season 4,5 or 6.
I hope that will help you. ;)

^ well no guesses... then here is a hint: It's a male character and it's from season 4,5 or 6.

:confused:Hey, Cath.S., how about the line before it as a clue? That should pinpoint it. I really don't want to guess it right now.

i dontg know episode but is it eric

no it's not Eric.

:confused:Hey, Cath.S., how about the line before it as a clue? That should pinpoint it. I really don't want to guess it right now.

Okay here is the whole dialog. The second person is also a male character but it's also not Eric:

Y: First murder on the books in this part of town, not what you bargain for when you buy your chunk of the American dream.
X: And then your dream becomes a nightmare.

If you need another hint, then I'll post one. ;)

Thanks, CathS.!:thumbsup:

Next up:

X: You know what? If I could I would...

There's more to it than that, but I'll leave it there for now. I'll give more if we need a clue, but I suspect it's easy enough as it is!
Jude

Thanks, CathS.!:thumbsup:

Next up:

X: You know what? If I could I would...

There's more to it than that, but I'll leave it there for now. I'll give more if we need a clue, but I suspect it's easy enough as it is!
Jude

It's Cal in "Dead on Arrival"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back