Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Aug 11, 2007.

1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Great to have you here Megs :D
    Well, I think you already know me from the Miami forum ;)

Enjoy our world :D

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Guys since csifann1 has said that my work is amazing I have build up the courage to say that i want to join the fan art forum ;)
    My name is Denisse but you guys can call me Deny.Glad to know you awesome artist:thumbsup:
    I'm now making icons and sigs so you can pm me for any thanks guys:D
    *Deny*

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome Deny! Hope to see you around a lot of the challenges. :)

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Great to have you here Deny :D
    I'm glad you listenned to my advise :)

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I've been a member on the forum for for almost three years now and I don't think I ever posted in here :wtf: :D

My name's Nicole, but if you like you can call me Nikky. I make various types of icons and I'm up to taking requests if you would like something made, just send me a PM, or post them in the various threads and I will check them out and get something made.

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Damn, I didn't introduce myself neither but I already posted here :wtf: :lol:

Ok, so I'm Mariana or Mari, call me what you want :p I enter challenges everytime it's possible for me, just for fun and I also like to challenge myself :)
    I've been in here not for a long time, I think I started to enter in challenges in... I'm not sure, but I think it was in January, I don't know :lol:
    I also take requests 'bout anything, it's my pleasure to do icons or banners, no wallpapers 'cause I suck at it :lol:

Well, I think that's all :)

7. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Ahh.. let me catch up! ;D

Hello Megs, happy to meet you! I'm normally glued to these forums and would have replied ages ago, but it's been busy irl, gah! Glad you joined us in the fanart forums, the best place on the webs! ;D

Also hello to Deny! :D It is belated for sure, but glad to have you here with us!

Nikky, when I have a few seconds, I am so sending you something to make because.. hehe, you make beautiful stuff. And I'm feeling uninspired to make my own.

Mari, you are awesome. 'nough said. ;)

Oh, and to the new people.. I'm Becka, nice to meet you, always feel free to ask me about anything for graphics.. in Photoshop, or whatever, and I will do my best to help you out.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:alienblush: You're a sweetheart! And who makes you blush is me, yeah yeah :p

9. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

I thought I'd give a buzz on here since I've just posted something on the CSI NY Icons page

But anyways, I'm Lyzabeth as you probably know and there is nothing much to say except if you've seen anything I've posted on here it's very FA based XP That's all for now

Ciao

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Welcome Lyzabeth!!

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

hey guys ,
    I'm Anna, I'm from Portugal and I've just started to make icons about 2 weeks or so . until now, I've made only 3 icons :alienblush: I've been really busy with the final exams but my school ends in 10 days , YAY :hugegrin: and I'll have a lot of time to improve and also enter in challenges :)
    probably my icons sucks :lol: but it's just the beginning :p

12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

hey guys :cool:
    Hi Anna I've seen your work and its awesome nice job your a Natural;)
    Lyzabeth your work is amazing as well even though it f/a based we have some thing in common I mostly do E/C based.:)
    Mari awesome enough said:thumbsup:

Everyone is great :bolian:
    Deny here to check in and now with 19 icons and 2 banners done that probably suck:lol: here saying hello to all:bolian::D

13. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i'm new to fan art, here is a couple of attempts at some banners i did , hope i have posted this in the right place :confused:

banner 1

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Hi lal :D Welcome aboard!!!

For posting art you have threads for banners, icons for each CSI and wallpapers, just go to the fan art forum and you'll find them :)

15. lal

lal Pathologist

Thank you :thumbsup: