The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here you can talk about the NAVY CSI show. It stars Mark Harmon and Sasha Alexander, who Sasha was a DA in the episode "Alter Boys"

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Last nights ep was extraordinary. Charles Durning is an exceptional actor and he really showed his stuff last night. I enjoyed this one, start to finish. I particularly liked the scene, towards the end, where the JAG Commander brought the two marines to arrest Yost. They were all pretty snarky and casual until Tony showed them the Medal of Honour. I liked how they snapped to attention and saluted.

I loved the respect Gibbs showed the man, and his determination to find the truth, and not allow him to be dishonoured.

3. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

Tony had the MoH? I though Yost had it hiding Underneath his Tie?

anyway, I Like This Show It's Totally Cool & Mark Harmon (Like David Caruso & Gary Sinise) Is Totally Hot! I like This show So much I Even made A Forum For it Check out my sig :D (Shameless plug I know :p )

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

lol Calleigh. Abby reminds me too much of Greg, missed Tuesday's epi. *Hits head on keyboard* Now of you excuse me, have to earn my brain cells again!!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wasn't very clear was I? Tony moved Yost's tie to one side so the Olsen Twins and the Commander could see it.

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Last Tuesday's was the best episode of the show... ever.

7. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I'm bringing this thread back up here.

Did anyone catch tonight's episode? My TIVO taped Criminal Intent instead. Or if anyone knows of a good recap page for the show?

8. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

As always, a good episode....Marine dead on a camping trip while video taping the sunrise. The opening shows different shots from the video tape as he's filming and pausing...then he kinda screams and the video gets wacky (horizon rotating/static) and final shot before opening credits, the video camera shot right at the guy's head (obviously dead) as he's lying on the ground, the camera presumably (and conveniently) resting right next to him for the shot. We find out guy was camping with his wife and his best friend (also a marine), who are comforting each other in a way that suggests more than a casual relationship. This promts a discussion/argument between Kate, Tony, and McGee about men and women friends that will continue through the episode. Friend of deceased mentions the drunk guy in the trailor camping next to them the previous night who was playing music way too loud. The two asked him to turn it down, eventually using force to prompt him to leave the campgound. Three suspects in the vacinity of the victim that the team investigates. In the course of investigation, McGee gets major poison ivy when uncovering the murder weapon (a bat) in the woods/brush.
    hmmmm...how much more do you want to know? want the who dunit and why? I don't want to give it all away if you don't want to know the ending. I so wish you could see my tape...i feel for you! There were a lot of little things beween the team that were funny!

9. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure that something DIDN'T happen that I read would happen as I read in a spoiler for the show. So far, what I read about this episode, this wasn't the episode so I'm relieved.

Thanks for posting though! I was so mad when I realized what happened!

10. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

You're welcome! Details always available; I'm a bit obsessed. Glad it wasn't the episode you feared it would be...now you've got me curious. lol

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Me too - what were you afraid was going to happen?

12. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Well, it was a spoiler I read...I hate to say cause I don't want to get in trouble. I think it's set for this episode.

13. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

The episode coming up on Tues? It looks good...but anyone else think that the glasses on Tony and Kate in the promo are totally obvious? Okay, so I know, they've got camera's, but really...two people in the same not overly flattering glasses...i'd think something was up. :)

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy Birthday, today (Feb. 28), to Charles Durning. He played Ernie Yost, with the Medal of Honor, in this season's episode "Call of Silence". He is 82 today.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally love that show but i missed last weeks because i had a game. i think that it is so kool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.