The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am having problems on the Csi: Dark Motives game on the first case. I got Leslie in for Interrogation and I matched the finger prints to the bike tool. I also went to some walk thoghes and I made sure I did every thing right, but for some reason I can't ask her did you have any thing to do with the Sabotage. can some one help me :confused:

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I had that problem and you need to match the video tape stills.

Try that and good luck

3. beccablue

beccablue Hit and Run

in the csi game dark motives, im on the case digging it and i know that your suppose to do something with the picture that greg was able to repiece but i cant figure out what to do.

4. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Did you try going to Brass?

5. bugladysanders

bugladysanders Witness

Is it sad that i completed all these games... And my dark motives was in french!! i could have fixed it if i'd have come here... D'oh!

6. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Ubisoft has a link with which you can fix your language problem.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok I'm playing CSI:Dark Motives, I'm on the first case, and everytime I try and ask the mechanic why her fingerprints are on the tool, the question doesn't show up. I have used multiple walk-throughs to make sure I have all the evidence and whatnot, and I do. I don't think my game is bugged because a lot of people have this problem as well....Help!

8. Calihan

Calihan Captain

You already asked this same question in this thread, and your question was answered there.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Well unfortunately my question was not answered, it was given an answer, but that particular answer did nothing. So I reposted in a different thread to get different responces...

10. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

i unlocked all the bonus material on dark motives case 1 i watched the last one. With the producer talking about how they did diologe and stuff but the voice is in french but i have installed the language pack anyone know what to do .

11. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

I think you're missing the skid mark. A lot of people miss it. Go to the scene of the accident and rotate around, scanning over the bottom of the scene. It helps if you have the Hotspots thing turned on (the thing that makes the arrow turn green). If memory serves, it should be somewhere between the ramp and where the bike crashed. The skid mark establishes that Ace did indeed try to stop the bike and failed- that means that you can look at the last photo under the microscope thing and establish that yes, the spring was indeed already broken. You should then be able to ask that last question. That bothered me so much...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm in the same situation and I did what you said. I still can't ask Leslie any more questions. In the interrogation room, she just sits there, no questions. At least David says he doesn't have anything for you. Please help.

13. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Did you give Greg the spring and the Komawa tool to get him to match up the striations? If you did, try re-interrogating the other suspects... that's all I can think of at the moment. Yeah, the first case's a bitch.

14. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Did you download the file attachments that Ubisoft gives you on their help page ? Follow the link given above.

15. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Have you checked his alibi thru Brass yet?