The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

OH yeah! We The Love is still going strong! We still believe there will be moments where Nick and Greg realize they secretly need each other. Well, I believe that! Soon, very soon, we'll see Nick & Greg involved with each other on a case! I firmly believe that!

Also, I'm kind of curious to know what will happen with Nick and Doc Robbin's niece. Will they continue this relationship? I thought it was so funny when Morgan asked Greg if Nick and the Niece were a thing. You could sort of tell by Greg's face that he didn't know about that date or Nick even dating anyone. I hope they elibrate on that. (I can't spell today)
    I really hope we get to see Morgan, Greg & Nick work on a case together. I want to see if Morgan notices the chemistry between the boys! hehehehe!

BtW, I really like D.B Russell! He's awesome and he's totally the character that CSI needs! I also love the fact he's from my hometown SEattle!! yay!

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

They always seems to be trying to throw a love interest in between Nick and Greg, but it always ends up going sour. I'm sure TPTB have learnt their lesson about on screen relationships from the mess that was GSR, so they should heap plenty of The Love subtext on us if they're wise, given how the fanbase for it is still going strong after all these years. That, and soon Nick and Greg will be the only original CSI cast members apart from Brass and Super Dave.

Bring on the subtext!

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

So what's the word, every? How goes the season? Any new caps from aired episodes that you can share?

4. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

This latest episode, "CSI Down" seem like Greg liked Morgan. Like really liked her. I hope it explodes in the end and they DON'T Like each other. Greg deserves someone who he's known for a long time, someone like Nick. It SHOULD BE NICK!!! The producers and writers better bring more of THE LOVE on! :scream::scream:

LONG LIVE THE LOVE!!!:thumbsup:

5. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Hey guys! Just stopping by to see how all you lovely The Love shippers are doing! I'm trying to catch up and see if theres been any Nick/Greg subtexty goodness the last 2 seasons. Lol I had a bit if a falling out with CSI, but I'm wanting to get back into it, even if only for my support of The Love. Plus... I miss you guys. ^_^ So, what's the word?

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm also wondering what's been going on between our boys. Any word of any Nick/Greg goodness from the current season? Especially now that our boys will be the only two original cast members left on the show after the departure of Catherine.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Unfortunately they have not worked together as much this season, which is a bummer. Greg's mostly been working with Morgan a lot this season or Sara. Hopefully the second part of season will give us some good Nick/Greg moments.

8. Dizzney

We had a brief but very good scene tonight between Nick and Greg.
    Greg bringing chicken and sharing it with Nick. Oh and Greg talking about how fast/much Nick eats again. He's said that about him before. :lol: Their faces were so close together too as they looked at the bugs. The Love still lives.

9. Dizzney

Last night we finally got some decent Nick/Greg moments. Greg looking longingly into Catherine's office and Nick coming by and checking on him and saying how they both missed her.

And then later on they worked the scene together, we haven't had much of them working together this season. It was really nice to see in this episode. Gets my Love fix again and motivation to write some. :)

10. Dizzney

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wow, it's really been a while!
    First of all, thanks Dizzney for all those lovely caps. Yes, the way they look at each other is proof that there is still a lot of Love there :adore::adore:

I finally got my hands on S11 and even though there aren't as many Love moments as in S10, which btw was full of slashy goodness between the boys, at least yet, there are little moments that remind me that the Love is still strong.

Anyway, I've just watched episode 9, Wild Life. In the beginning, the two girls talk about finding Mr Right but all good guys are either ... dead, clue in the guy falling from the sky, or ... gay, as in Nicky interviewing them later :lol:. Very subtle :thumbsup::thumbsup:! Plus, as always, Nicky's so not into these girls even though he's pulling a piece of brain out of a rather nice cleavage ... Now why is that???

And then there's Greg being all interested in the bird. Now where did that come from ... ?

12. Dizzney

Wow, no one has posted on this thread in over a year. I guess we really just have not had the great Nick/Greg moments like we used to get lately. :( I kind of miss them working together. They have a little but not like before. I guess the most we had them together was the Sara episode recently. Them both teaming up to talk to Sara sort of reminded me of the old days.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I havn't been able to find the thread in a long time, I guess it seems people have lost intrest since TPTB have pretty much tried to made it clear that the guys are not gay. Like Nick telling his dog he'd have to sleep on the floor when his girlfriend comes over and Greg's girl who was found in the piano. (not to mention the Dita episode)

14. Dizzney

Yes but there are still moments...although very few of them. I think we get them working together in the finale. If anything they have had too much Greg and Morgan, although I don't mind them either but still my fave fics are Nick/Greg ones. :D

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Just bumping this thread about the second best ship -according to a poll- in CSI.:bolian:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013