Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Selah, Oct 18, 2005.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT

I made two little banners from old manips of mine. They're not the best I've ever come up with but they're a desperate attempt to keep the ship alive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to use them in order to spread the message of sassy love around the virtual world. ;)

Now, if I'm really good (and get my life organized) I might one day write fics again...

2. mati

mati Rookie

yeah Mia, that would be lovely and I like the banners, too. :D and on ralst.com there are new stories with SS SC and CW.

3. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Aww man, I love those. Especially the first one. They're smaller than the banners I use on another forum (holby.tv) but I'll probably end up using that one there at some point - with credit, of course!

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? Sassy Love

Glad you like my banners :)

So, what do you guys think Sara & Sofia are up to at the moment? Skiing in the Rockies? Planning their lives after Vegas? Unpacking boxes in their new apartment already? Or are they even back to work again in their new jobs?

So many possibilities. :D

5. mati

mati Rookie

....to write a new sassy ff ;) !!!

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I actually have an almost finished fanfic, ready to be posted soonly. It's not a happy one, though..

However. I felt creative today:

[​IMG]

7. mati

mati Rookie

At this point, it doesn't matter! I'm already depressed with this no SC/LL on CSI, with the ongoing strike and the :confused: if and when LL will return. <sigh> So, I'm always looking forward to any sassy, although it would improve my mood, if it would be a happy one, but I don't want to stop your creative juices. ;)
    Looking forward to it and thanks!

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion and that the off topic discussion must be kept to a minimum and never overshadow the on topic discussion.

thanks.

9. mati

mati Rookie

Boss, I'm sorry :( , but I'm not sure where I derailled from our topic. We were speaking about the ff stories about SS/SC. Without SS/JF on the show anymore, this tread is slowly dying :(. It's sad although a few stories are showing up from time to time. It'd be cool, if the ff writers could create an "alternative universe" with S/S.
    Anything to feed my fantasies and to be able to speak about the two ladies with the group. And to almost quote someone we all know... gang, where are you? ;)
    Have a nice week

10. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

Wow, over four years no action in here. That's kind of sad.
    I was disappointed that when Sofia was back on the show for "Father of the bride" Sara wasn't there. I really hoped to see them together again and after Louise Lombard said, it's unlikely she'll be back at CSI it looks like we've to wave our hope to see them together bye-bye.
    Anyway I will continue to write FF about them and keep the dream alive...I mean, if reality isn't that nice we have to live in dreams, right?

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

sharp52092 likes this.