"Secrets and Flies" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is their a true organization that they showed in this episode that takes donated leftover embyro's and puts them in women like the murder victin to carry and adopt?

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i remember seeing on global news (a canadian station) that a christian group was protesting stem cell research. as of right now, they are not allowed to make embryos for the research, they can only use 'leftovers' donated by fertility clinics. this christian group wanted the embryos to be made available for adoption. i dont know if they do that though.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

But you know that is a good question (if it hasn't been posed) for the "Forsenic" forum to investigate.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REPEATING: on Thursday August 24, 2006
    For more info such as guest stars, or links, please see page/post one. Thank you.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Not bad, overall. I loved the ending best. Don't mess with Griss hehe! *sings "If you think you can take me on, you must be crazy...ain't a single thing you've done that's gonna faze me...* *ahem* Animated movie song (Spirit:SOTC), I love the soundtrack and thought of it during those scenes lol. And Gris in a suit too....Yummmmmm!

I had mixed feelings on the Cath exchange; I was totally on the doctor's side of the debate but it does indeed seem very Cath-like.

*is glad this discussion never got prickly at all...I know we have mods if it does but it's always nicer when they don't need to bring the hoses out at all*

6. Happy Grissom

Happy Grissom Hit and Run

I rewatched the episode last week; I think it's one fine eppy to reaffirm the viewers how good the series was. Great ensemble working on interesting cases. The case matters got people talking from different angles. But it was disappointing to come across this old posting trotting out the 'Sara having daddy issues'. Guess it's a matter of we do tend to see what we 'want' to see. You see a daddy when there's an older fellow on while I only see a Sara taking in the info and knowledge from an expert. The fellow's age didn't even cross my mind. It's such a shame this one of a kind character, Sara, would be looked at through the jaundiced eyes!