Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dragonfly, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I've been given the go-ahead from our lovely new mods, so here it is. The Screencap Request Thread!

Here, you can make requests for specific screencaps from the CSI shows. This is especially useful for those who don't have the ability to make them on their computers.
    Example: I'd like a picture of Horatio and Mac standing together in Felony Flight or In Down The Drain, when Warrick and Catherine *almost* kissed.
    You should only make such a request if unable to find one after searching for one.

As with all things, there are a few rules:

[1] No posting of pictures without a request - if this happens constantly the thread will be closed
    [2] Post the screencaps as links - keeps it more neat; watch out! No hotlinking! This wastes valuable band-with, please load up the pictures to your own account before posting!
    [3] When requesting, don't be pushy - perhaps nobody is able to find it/bring it up, or real life is busy!
    [4] No posting or requesting of fan art (icons, wallpapers, signature banners) in here, please post them in their respective threads.
    [5] Please try first the listed links for screen cap resources before requesting here, you can find them in cofi's Fan Art Forum Guide, located here. Make sure you credit whichever site you took it from.
    [6] Be curtious! Thank whoever found the screencap(s) for you.
    Please be sure these rules are followed at all times. And with that, happy screencapping.

***Updated March 11 2008***
    This thread is now being combined with the Fonts, Resources & More Thread.

You can now use this thread to look for fonts, brushes, etc. Happy Hunting!

And of course, to start things off, here are my requests (all from Miami):

1] I'm looking for a picture from Blood Moon, of Speed eating his sandwich in the breakroom. Preferable, with the sandwich up to his mouth.
    2] In Stalkerazzi, when Eric is in the tree. Now, I haven't seen the episode in a while, so I don't remember exactly, but if there's a shot of it from the ground, that would be great ;)
    3] In Blood Moon again, a shot of Speed holding the soda can
    I had another one, but I don't remember at the moment :lol: I'm really bad for that. Thanks in advance!

[edited to add the No Hotlinking Rule!]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon Witness

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

From Stalkerazzi one you wanted, i couldn't get one of him actually in the tree from the ground shot, but i have 2 of him actually up in the tree if there okay for you , cap 1 and here's another cap 2

The blood moon one of Speed holding the can of soda, i couldn't get a brilliant shot, here's what i got anyway Cap 3 however i did mangage to get one of Speeds fingers in the can as he's about to pick it up, if that is of any use to you cap 4

for the one of Speed eating the sandwich, im guessing you meant out of Grave young men? if so then i could ony get a shot of him with it in his mouth from the side cap 5 however, i managed to get 2 of him holding it, one while reading the report cap 6 and one of him holding it talking to Alexx cap 7 i also got one of his face while he was eating if that is of any use cap 8

I hope these are useful for ya, if not let me know, and i will try again for ya.

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

4. Dragonfly

:D My thread got stickied.

For Stalkerazzi, I think cap 1 is closest to what I was looking for. Number 3 should work for the soda can.

As for the sandwich (and yes, I did mean Grave Young Men :rolleyes: oops), they're not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks so much for trying :)

5. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Anyone got any pictures of the famous "Burn Baby Burn" scene? Perhaps a link? I got some icon ideas...

And can you make the link to the exact page? I don't want sound picky or lazy, it's just that i got dial-up. It's a pain in the ass, i'm tellin' ya. :lol: But it would be much apreciated. :)

6. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Hello to you to Vera! :lol: Thanks for sending me to this thread... :)

Ah ha! Thanks for the pics Vera! I'm gonna get working...

Oh wow H looks hot in those. And smokin'. Get it? :lol: JK

Thanks very much!

8. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

DragonflyDreamer could you also mean the bit in blood brothers were he is eating the burger in the back of the car???

9. Dragonfly

I had forgotten about that bit. That's not what I meant, but it could work ;)

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I didn't know this thread existed! :eek: And I was looking for a specific cap a few days ago! I already got the cap but I guess it's always good to have a back up, just in case... (and for comparison)
    In CSI, Sounds of Silence, season 1, there's a moment where Greg rushes into the lab waves at Sara then tells Grissom to come to the lab.
    Since the scene is like a second long (I think), It was probably hard for most of the CSI screencapping sites to capture it (but gregsandersfan got me some good caps)

Anyway: can anyone get an exact, clear screencap of Greg waving? If it's widescreen, it would be a bonus for me but if it isn't it's alright. :)

11. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hi Hestia!
    A quick question: which episode (the number) is it? Cause I only have the second half of this season, and the titles are all in German ;) , so if it's an epi as from #13 I could try it :)

12. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i read your post and i think i'll just answer it. it's 1x20 - stumme schreie ;)

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

cathwillows is correct. Sounds of Silence is 1x20. :)

14. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Okay, it was really a tough one, and this is the best I could make: Greg waving

It's not widescreen and also not so clear, but Greg is just too nervous! :lol:

15. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Was there a picture posted from CSI: NY where Danny watches Lindsay get in the cab? IF not, is there a place where I can find it?