Sara Sidle and Conrad Ecklie

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by squirt, Aug 10, 2005.

1. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Someone mentioned that Ecklie would not be wanted by anyone ( or soemthing along those lines) so it got me to thinking,..maybe he has a crush on Sara. Maybe he wants her... maybe she wants him. She seems to be drawn to men with authority... so why not. He deserves some lovin just like anyone else. :D

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

LOL - I said this morning that now there was a thread for every possible ship bar Ecklie, and now there's an Ecklie-ship. Hurrah! I was actually starting to feel sorry for him (goddess forbid...)

I can't see a mutual attraction there - Sara definitely despises him, but I like the idea that he has a secret crush on her. Maybe thats why he was so nasty after she chewed him out in ND (she broke his poor, black heart). And perhaps it explains his snide comments to Grissom about Sara - jealousy perhaps...? Hmm, I shall be watching Conrad and his interactions with Sara carefully from now on...

3. squirt

squirt Pathologist

I think Sara likes men with authority.. she seems drawn to that type.

4. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

hehe. i like this idea..

5. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

This would be one strang pairing

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I couldn't agree more Kira. Considering she can't stand the man - going so far as to tell him he 'failed his way up' (ouch). But I am really intrigued by the Ecklie has a crush on Sara angle... that has potential...

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Maybe that would explaine a few think why Conrad is such an A** to graveshifter.

8. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Maybe Ecklie just needs someone who is willing to understand him. I can see that being Sara. Who knows maybe they will both get something out of it.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh hell NO!!

-Greg

10. Guest

Guest Guest

NO no no no!!! Although I'm starting to like him recently, he seems to stap being a jerk. I liked that episode Iced, especially that little teasing from Grissom "I love when you wear your gloves". And the scene with that old lady was funny "Are you married? Divorced" . He seems to be more helpul, when catherine messed up with the photos,for example. I'm starting to think that he and cath? But Sara? There is no way!

11. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Now, I understand some people might like Sara/Brass cause Brass is a nice guy and supports CSI. Conrad Ecklie and Sara? You guys really like Ecklie that much to ship him with Sara? The person who wanted her fired? who complained about her inability to socialize? Ecklie is the worst person in the CSI department man.

Explain me if I'm wrong but,I see more going on between Catherine and Ecklie than Sara, which I think is obvious. but well JMHO.
    There can even be a Ecklie/Sofia ship....
    But I didn't start the thread because I don't think even Cath or Sofia deserve to be shipped with Ecklie.
    It's an insult to them man esp. Sara who hates him as much as Grissom hates Ecklie.

Well if Sara/Ecklie happens, Grissom might hang himself. *shudders* poor Grissom and Sara.
    Ship? :lol:...Sara might shoot Ecklie if he comes within one feet infront of her. But since she said that she can never kill anyone..then maybe she might resign in which case I might shoot Ecklie.

12. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Be nice now. Someone mentioned that Ecklie needed some lovin.. Waht is wrong with Sara? Ithink they are perfectly suited for each other. Probably for the same reasons you have picked Catherine. Grissom will probalby go... She is your problem now.

13. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

and then do a happy happy joy dance!!!!!

14. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Cool youare too funny. But yes I can see the happy dance.

15. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I refuse to answere on the grounds that it. :devil: It is a funny thought though. :lol: