RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

The think about DuCaine is what are the other characters going to be doing between the DuCaine relationship? :D Sounds good though, let me know if you don't have a Ryan yet.

2. Christine_ME

Christine_ME Hit and Run

The other characters wouldn't start out knowing about Calleigh's feelings for Horatio, but, being CSIs, it wouldn't take them too long to figure it out. :p But, essentially, it's up to whoever takes over what character that depends on what the character will be doing for the DuCaine ship... If that makes any sense... lol

I don't really have any characters. I'm still kind of waiting for permission to start an RP. I'm tossing around whether I want to be Calleigh or Horatio, definately one of them. So, if no one else wants to be Ryan, he can definately be your character.

Thanks a bunches for your inquisitions, Nicksmustache. :)

EVERYONE: I made a yahoo group for CSI: Miami RPGs. Please, check it out.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/csimiamirpgs/?yguid=292094807

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  3. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Any NY RPG games on any of the blogging/journal communities with mostly straight characters? My Stella is straight and most of the characters I play with are slash. Doesn't matter if there are any slash characterized characters...but I'd love to have Stell have a guy. Maybe Mac? Flack?

I'm already in one on Live Journal.

;)

4. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Just a little advertisement for a couple of budding livejournal rp communities:

http://sevenworditch.livejournal.com

http://showantell.livejournal.com

Both these communities are multi-player, pan-fandom role playing communities. If you don't know what that means:

"pan-fandom" means it includes any and all fandoms. So, there are some CSI characters there, as well as characters from other tv shows, movies, books, comics, etc. as well as OC's (original characters). So, be prepared to interact with all kinds of people/characters from all over the place. Being multiplayer communities means we're ALWAYS open to new members and hope to get LOTS of people joining. You might come across other people in the community playing the character you want to play. It doesn't matter. The community can have multiple versions of the same character. You can choose whether or not they ever cross paths.

While I know this ad on a CSI board is likely to attract CSI players, please note that you can play ANY character here you want to! Or even play multiple characters.

If you still find all of this horribly confusing, just poke around the communities a while until you get the gist of it, it's easy to pick up, no need to introduce yourself, just jump in any time.

Also, feel free to just ask. ^_^ I'm happy to field questions.

5. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

I have an idea for a roleplay

Pairing: Keppler/OC
    -Characters: Keppler, the OC, and any of the CSIs you want
    -Auditions: Keppler only. Anyone else can join in.
    -Synopsis: Keppler meets a woman in a diner. They become friends, but can she help him heal?
    Write a paragraph from Mike's POV on this woman he meets OR one from the OC's POV. Stay in character, please.

Other than that, have fun.