My vision of CSI Las Vegas (no longer in script form fixes the errors)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 9, 2013.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Re: My vision of CSI Las Vegas (no longer in script form fixes the err

I just realizes I have be spelling Destiny younger sister name wrong I been spelling it Dakota, when I should be spell Dekota. from now on I try to remember to spell it the right way. I also misspelled assault in chapter 5 at the begin of the chapter. on fan fiction.net the misspell words are fixed in these chapter that need correct, if any one want to read there chapter without the misspell words.

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  2. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Fourteen: Table Stakes
    Sara is sitting in the break room at the crime lab catching up on cases paperwork, because it has been a very slow night. Also no new cases, has come in during the whole shift. She looks up at the clock on the wall and sees that it is only 3:00 a.m. and that she still has four more hours until the shift ends. She sighs out loud, it was supposed to be her night off, but Destiny’s had call and asked her best friend Sara to take her shift because she was too sick to come into work. So Sara came into work to cover Destiny’s shift and the truth is that she just wants to go home. So she can get into bed and go to sleep. Because she has been having horrible stomach cramps and the pain is worst on right-side. The stomach cramps start about an hour into the shift. She close the case file that she is working on and stands up holding her stomach. Catherine looks up and sees Sara walking out the break room door holding her stomach, Catherine watch Sara till she is out of sight then goes back to working on her cases paperwork. Meanwhile, Sara is walking through the hallways and toward Gil Grissom office. When she reaches Grissom’s office door that is close, she knocks on the door.

“Come in”

She open the office door and walk into his office, at the sometime she is trying to hide how much pain she is in for Gil Grissom. She walks over to the chairs in front of Grissom’s desk and takes a set in the chair on the right side of the desk (if you are facing the desk) and Gil looks up from the book he is reading to sees that Sara’ has taken a set and also notices that she is holding her stomach. Gil set his book down on the desk and then stand up. He then walks over to the front of his desk and takes a set on the desk facing Sara. Gil gets a better look at Sara’s and he notices that she looks tired and pale. Sara notices that Grissom has a worried look on his face and she knows that she did not do a good enough job hiding how much pain she is in from her supervisor.

“Sara’s are you feeling ok?”
    “I am not sick if that want you want to know, Grissom. I just have severe cramps, can I go home seeing that its dead tonight?”
    “Sure, just remember you are on call tomorrow night, so keep your cellphone and pager on. Also do not forget that you have to testify at Miss. Garris kidnap case tomorrow. “
    “Yes I know I have to testify on the evidence I collect that says Chip Rundle’s kidnaped her and I have to put up the evidence and take the evidence to court.”
    “Ok, you can go clock out now.”
    “Thanks.”
    “You are welcome.”

Sara stands up from the chair she was sitting in, still holding her stomach and walk out of Gil Grissom office. Sara’s walk down the hallways to the locker room and when she walks into the locker room the first thing she does is to clock out of work. She then walks to her locker and unlocks her locker door and opens the locker up. She then gets her purse out of the locker and grabs her car keys out of her purse. Sara then closes her locker and locks the locker. She then walks out of the locker room and towards the main doors of the crime lab. When she walks past the break room Catherine notices that Sara has her purse and is walking toward the main door. Catherine stands up and runs out of the break room and catch up to Sara. Sara turns her head and looks at Catherine, who is now walking beside her.

“Are you going home early?”
    “Yes.”
    “Why are you going home?”
    “I am not feeling good and since it dead Grissom is letting me go home.”
    “I hope you feel better soon.”
    “Me too, I will see you later, bye.”
    “Bye.”

Catherine watch Sara’s walks out of the crime lab and then she walks to the break room. At the sometime Sara is walking over to her car in the parking lot, once she is in her car Sara puts her seat belt on and then turns the car on. Sara pulls out of the crime lab parking lot and then she drives to Las Vegas supermarket . When she pulls into the parking lot of the supermarket, she pulls her car into the close available parking space, which is two rows away from the store doors. She then puts the gear shift into the park position and turns her car off. After she takes her key out of the car ignition, she opens the drive side door and gets out of the car. Once she has closed the door and lock up her car. She walking toward the Supermarket and when she reaches the doors of the Las Vegas Supermarket, she walks inside the Supermarket and over to the pharmacy sections of the store. She picks up a big bottle of Tums ultra, twelve travel packs of Tums ultra (for the upset stomach, as result of the stomach cramps) and also a bottle of ibuprofen (for the pain the stomach cramps are causing her). She walks over to the counter and grabs a bottle of water out of the Beverage Cooler. Sara sets her items on the counter and the cashier rings them up. Sara then pays for the Tums Ultra, twelve travel packs of Tums ultra, Ibuprofen and bottle of water and then she takes the bag that the cashier put her items in. Sara walks out of the stores and as she is walking to her car, Sara takes the bottle of Tums ultra out of the bag. She open the bottle of Tums up and takes two Tums ultra out of the bottle. Sara puts the two Tums ultras into her mouth and chews them and at the sometime she puts the bottle of Tums ultra into the bag. When she reaches her car she unlocks the doors and then opens the driver side door. She then sets her purse and the bag from the Supermarket onto the passenger seat. She gets into her car and takes the Ibuprofen bottle and bottle of water out of the bag. She opens the Ibuprofen and take two 200mg pills out of the bottle. She puts the pills into her mouth and opens the water and takes a sip of the water. She then swallows the two pills, as she close the water and puts the bottle of water into one of the car cup holder. She then close the Ibuprofen bottle and she put the ibuprofen bottle into the bag that on the passenger seat. Sara then puts her seat belt on and turns her car on as she takes a deep breath. Sara back out of the parking space and drives to the store parking lot exit. She stops at the stop sign and pulls out of the parking lot when she gets a break in the traffic. As Sara drives to her apartment building, she has to stop for all four traffic lights between Las Vegas Supermarket and her apartment building. Fifteen minutes later she pulls into the parking lot of her apartment building and into her parking space. She moves the car gear shift into the park position and then turns the car off. Sara takes the key out of the ignition and grabs her purse along with the bag off the passenger seat. She opens her car door up and gets out of the car, trying to hold back tears. Once she has closed her car door and has locked her car up. She walks to the main door of the apartment building. Sara opens the door up and walks inside the apartment building. She walks over to the elevator and push the up button, the door to the elevator open a minute later and she walks into the elevator. She then hit the button for the fifth floor of the building, which is the floor she lives on. When the elevator doors open on the fifth floor, Sara walks out of the elevator and walks up to the door of apartment number twenty. She unlocks her apartment door and walks into her apartment. She closes the door and locks the door, then throws her purse and the bag from the Supermarket onto the couch. She walks past the bathroom door, turn and walks into her bedroom. She takes a set on her bed then takes her cellphone of her left hip and takes her handgun off her right hip. She set the cellphone on the nightstand then opens up the nightstand drawer and take out the gun box and puts her handgun away. She put the gun box into the nightstand drawer and then she closes the drawer. Sara’s then kick her shoes off her foot and unbutton her jean, but does not take then off. She lay down on her bed and then curls into a ball, which relieve the pain a little. She can no longer hold back the tears that have been welling up in her eyes since setting in Grissom office and she starts crying and cries herself to sleep. Meanwhile, at Destiny’s house David has taken a night off work and he is over at his girlfriend house keeping an eye on her, because she has been sick since Saturday morning. David gets wakening from a sound sleep by Destiny’s who shook him and now Destiny is setting up in bed blowing her nose. David set up and looks at Destiny who is now holding her throat and crying. David also notices that she is taking her temperature, when the thermometer beeps thirty seconds later, David takes the thermometer out of Destiny’s mouth and looks at it.

“You fever has went up, it is now 103. 5, I am going to feel you throat to check your lymph nodes because your neck look swollen.”

Destiny shakes her head yes and he feels his girlfriends neck and founds that her lymph nodes are swollen and she starting crying harder when he was feeling the area of the neck where the lymph nodes are located. David grabs his penlight off the night stands and Destiny opens her mouth up. David looks into her mouth and finds that Destiny tonsils are swollen and they have white and yellow patches on her tonsils and the back of her throat. He also notices that her throat is red. David turns the penlight off and Destiny’s close her mouth and lays her head onto the pillow.

“Destiny’s your tonsils are swollen and you have both yellow and white patches on your tonsil and the back of your throat and your throat is starting to get red too. Your lymph nodes are also swollen, are your lymph nodes tender?”
    “Ahem, Yes.”
    “What other symptoms are you having?”
    “I am having trouble swallow, a severe sore throat, coughing, I am also having difficulty breathing. I have a running nose, a cough. I am burning up, but have the chills at the sometime Ah-choo and a headache. I also have no appetite and I am losing my voice and I have nasal congestions too, Ah-choo.”
    “Destiny I am taking you to the emergency room, you need to go on medication, I am ninety-five percent sure that you have strep throat and maybe even tonsillitis.”
    “Ok.”

David and Destiny get out of bed and David throws on his jeans and a t-shirt. He then walks into the hallway and up to Dekota’s bedroom door. David knocks on the bedroom door and after the third knock Dekota opens her bedroom door and she is rubbing her eyes with her left hand. Dekota blinks when she sees David standing at her bedroom door.

“What wrong David?”
    “I am going to take Destiny to the emergency room. Because she is having difficulty breathing, severe sore throat, nasal congestions and a running nose. She is also having trouble swallow, her fever is up to 103. 5 and her tonsils are swollen and the back of her throat and tonsils has yellow and white patches on them. Her throat is also a light shade of red and her lymph nodes are also swollen and tender.”
    “Ok, I need the car today, so can you take your car?”
    “That fine, I will take my car, you can go back to sleep now.”
    “Thanks for letting me know what going on, David.”

Destiny’s walk up beside David’s and David wrap his left arm around Destiny’s waist and she lays her head on David left shoulder. Dekota takes a good look at her older sister, who is still wearing her pink pajama top and pant that have yellow Rubber Ducky’s on them, Dekota is shock at how flush her sister looks, but at the sometime she looks pale then normal too. Destiny can see that her little sister is getting worried about her by the expressions on her face.

“I will be fine Dekota, just go back to bed and get Ah-choo more sleep, so you can have a good morning training because the national gymnastics championship is coming up soon, coughing, and it will be you first one since becoming the sliver medalist in the Olympic all-around last summer.”
    “I know Destiny’s. If I want to be the gold medal in the all-around at the 2004 summer Olympic, I have to work twice as hard as I did go into 2000 summer Olympics, Because there is twice as much pressure on you when you are going for a spot a Olympics team for the second time and compete in the Olympics for the second time. I have heard this speech from you, my old coach and new coach countless time now.”
    “Ok, I will see you later, bye.”
    “Bye David and Destiny.”
    “Dekota’s do you want me or Destiny to leave a voice mail on your cellphone when we found out what she has?”
    “Yes, David that would be nice.”
    “OK, either Destiny or I will leave you a voice mail on your cellphone then, Bye.”

Dekota watch David and Destiny walk into the kitchen and out of her view, she then goes into her bedroom and lay down in her bed. Once outside David helps Destiny’s into his car and then take her to Desert palm hospital emergency room. In the morning when Dekota wakes up at 4:30 a.m., which is only an hour after laying back down she finds that her sister and David are not back from the emergency room yet. Dekota changes into a pick leotard and pink workout shorts that match the leotard. She then grabs her backpack and gym bag, which she parked last night and walks over to the back door. She walks outside and over to her sisters’ car. She opens the back door on the driver side and puts her backpack and gym bag on the backseat. She gets into the car and backs out of the driveway. She then drives to Cat Gymnastics Center for her three-hours practice before school, which is down the road from North Las Vegas high school (where she goes to school). Three and half hours later at Sara Sidle’s apartment it’s 8:00 a.m. when Sara wakes up to her alarm clock buzzes in her ear, she hit the off bottom and she sits up in her bed. Wishing she had got a better night sleep, she toss and turn all night because the Tums and Ibuprofen did not help to relieve the stomach cramps, which she still has, plus now she is nausea. She slowly gets out of bed and walk into the living room, she makes it as far as the couch when she grabs her stomach and falls down onto the couch. Because of stabbing pains that are shooting through her stomach and becomes more painful on her right side. She grabs the cordless phone that was on the coffee table and call Catherine. At the Willows house Lindsey runs out of her bedroom and into the living room, she reaches the phone on it fourth rings. Lindsey picks the phone up and puts it up to her right ear.

“Lindsey Willows here, who I am I talking to?”
    “Hi Lindsey, Its Sara Sidle’s a co-worker of your mom.”
    “Hi Sara, Do you know it June 4 and its my tenth birthday today.”
    “Yes I do and happy Birthday Lindsey. Can I speak to your mom?”
    “Sure, I need to get ready for school anyway, I will go get her Sara hang on a minute.”
    “Ok, Lindsey.”

Lindsey put her hand over the bottom of the phone and then runs into the hallway leading to the bedrooms. Lindsey then runs past her bedroom (on the left-hand side when come for living room) and pasts the bathroom (on the right-hand side come from living room). She then runs into the master bedroom and over to the bed. Lindsey then jumps onto her mom bed, Catherine rolls over and looks at Lindsey and sees the phone in her daughters’ right hand.

“Sara on the phone and she want to talk to you, mom.”
    “Ok and happy birthday!”
    “Thanks mom.”

Catherine kisses her daughter on the forehead and then takes the phone from her daughter. Lindsey hops off her mom bed and runs out of her moms’ bedroom. At the same time Catherine set up in her bed and puts the phone up to her right ear.

“Sara, what do you need this early in the morning? Because you know that I have only been home from work an hour and I had just gone to sleep! Are you still not feeling good? ”
    “I am Sorry that I wake you up and yes I still do not feel good. Ouch, I am calling to ask if you could testify for me on, Ouch, Miss. Garris kidnap case, Ouch.
    “Sara why to you keep saying ouch for?”
    “I have a stomachache that is severe and I am also nausea, Catherine! Could you please just go in and testify for me?”
    “Sure Sara, go back to bed and make sure to get a lot of rest and also make sure you push the fluids today! You should try a heat pad that might help give you some relief from the pain.”
    “Thanks I will try using a heating pad and I will make sure to pushes the fluids and get lots of rest and thanks for testifying for me today.”
    “You are welcome and what time does the court case start?”
    “The trial stat at eleven a.m. Cath and do not forget to pick up the evidence and take the evidence to court.”
    “Ok and feel better soon, Bye.”
    “Bye”

Catherine and Sara hang up the phones and at the same time Sara stands up. She then walks into her bedroom and put the phone into the cordless phone holder that on the night stand. Sara then walks out of her bedroom into the living room and over to the bathroom door. Sara walks into the bathroom, holding her stomach with her right hand. She walks up to the bathroom sink and looks into the bathroom mirror to sees that she looks flush. Sara opens up the medicine cabinet and takes out her digital Thermometer. She puts the digital thermometer into her mouth then takes a set on the edge of the bathtub, while she waits for the digital Thermometer to start beeping. When the thermometer starts beeping, she takes it out of her mouth and sees that she has a fever of 102.1. She stands up and puts the thermometer into the medicine cabinet. After she closes the medicine cabinet, Sara walks out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator and grabs a bottle of water. She then stares into the refrigerator trying to think of something to eat for breakfast, she grabs the jar of strawberry jam and close the refrigerator door. She set the strawberry jam jar on the counter along with the bottle of water and grabs two slices of bread. She then put the two slices of bread into the toaster. She pushes the knob down on the toaster. She then leans up against the counter as she waits for the toasts to get done and is thinking why am I even making toasts I do not have an appetite. The toaster knob pop up and Sara walks over to the toaster and opens a cabinet and gets a plate down, she then takes the toasts out of the toaster and puts the toasts onto a plate. She then open the jam up and grabs a knife, then put the strawberry jam onto both slices of toasts. Sara put the knife into the kitchen sink and then she puts the jam back in the refrigerator. After she close the refrigerator door, she walks over to counter. She stands at the counter and eats her two slices of toast and drinks a few sips of water. When she has finish eating, she put the plate into the kitchen sink and then grabs the bottle of water off of the counter. She then walks into her bedroom and set the bottle of water on the nightstand. Sara then walks over to her dresser and grabs a nightshirt. She changes out of the jean and shirt that she had wear to work yesterday night and puts the black nightshirt on. She walks into the living room and grabs the bottle of Tums ultra and Ibuprofen. Sara opens the Tums ultra bottle and takes two of the Tums ultras out off the bottle and then close the bottle. She puts the Tums ultra into her mouth and chews them as she walks into her bedroom. She set the Tums ultra bottle on the night stands and opens up the bottle of Ibuprofen and pours four 200mg pills into her hands and then close the Ibuprofen bottle. She set the Ibuprofen bottle on the night stand. Then puts the Ibuprofen pills into her mouth, she grabs the water bottle off of the night stand and opens it up. She takes a couple sips of water and swallow the pills. She put the bottle of water back on the night stand and then lay down in her bed and pulls the covers up because she is cold. Meanwhile, in the

3. sarahSidle1981

emergency room, Destiny has just been put into an examination room after waiting in the waiting room for four hours. Destiny is laying on the hospital bed that is in the examination room and David is pace the room, as the two of them wait for the nurse to come back into the examination room with a doctor. Four minute later two nurses walk through the door into the examination room that Destiny’s is in. One of the nurses is carrying a tray full of medical supply and instrument. The nurse carrying the tray set the tray on the Bed Tray Table, which is up against the wall.

“I am nurse Jayne and my co-worker is nurse Giant. I showed the paperwork you filled out when you get here Miss. Kessler’s to Dr. White he wants me to do a Rapid antigen detection test, along with taken your temperature. I will also be checking your blood pressure and draw blood to check for infections. And then the doctor will come in and see you Miss. Kessler.”
    “Ok.”

Nurse Jayne draws the blood first and Nurse Giant takes the test tubes of blood from her co-worker. She then walks out of the room to take the blood sample to the lab. At the sometime nurse Jayne is taking Destiny blood pressure, which is fine. Nurse Jayne then does the Rapid antigen detection test and way the test is running she puts the ear thermometer into Destiny’s right ear to take her temperature. And at the sometime Destiny mother walks through the examination room door and over to her daughters bedside, which makes David’s stop pace and stand still.

“Who are you?”
    “I am Heather Kessler and I am Destiny Kessler’s mother.”
    “What are you doing here mom, I did not call to tell you that David was taking me to the emergency room, coughing?”
    “Both Dekota and David call me, Dekota just tell me you were sick and David was taking you to the emergency room. But David say he was worried about you and he thought I should be here, I come to see how you are doing and also be here for you.”

Destiny’s looks at the nurse, to her mother and then looks at David, who looks away from Destiny to Heather Kessler and then back at Destiny and at the sometime the ear thermometer starts beeping. Nurse Jayne takes the thermometer out of Destiny’s ear and looks to see what it says.

“You fever is 103.9, the doctor will be in soon to see you and let you know what the Rapid antigen detection test and the blood work say. Dr. White will also take a look at your throat. Along with feeling your neck to see if the lymph nodes are swollen or tender.”
    “Ahem, ok.”

Nurse Jayne writes down what Destiny temperature is on her chart and set the chart on the Bed Tray Table, next to the tray. The nurse then walks out of the examination room and she close the door behind her. David who has felt the tension in the room increase since Heather Kessler came into the room, is trying to think of a way to break the tension. But the only thing that keeps going through his mind is where have I seen Heather Kessler before, Destiny’s notice that David can’t take his off of her mother and Heather also notice that David is staring at her. Heather Kessler walks over to David, who eyes follow Heather as she walks over to him. Heather stares at David who continues to stare at her.

“Have we met before today, Mrs. Kessler?”
    “No!”
    “Why do you look so familiar then, Mrs. Kessler?”
    “Have you seen the advertisement for Lady Heather domination?”
    “Yes.”
    “Then that is where you see me before, David!”
    “You are Lady Heather from Lady Heather domination?”
    “Coughing, Yes David’s my mother is Lady Heather from Lady Heather domination!”
    “David’s you like to switch up being the submission one night and the next are the domination and you are the only guy that Destiny has ever let be the domination, since college.”
    “Destiny you did not tell your mom that I like to change it up when it comes to who is submission or domination?”
    “No, Ah-choo.”
    “Bless you.”
    “Thanks mom.”
    “Your mom’s great at reading people, I have never told anyone beside you Destiny that I like to change it up when it comes to who is submission or domination.”
    “It is my line of work, I have to be great at reading people.”
    “You look a lot like your mother Destiny.”
    “I do and I don’t, I have brown eyes, my mom has green eyes. I have dark brown hair and my mom also has dark brown hair.”
    “I think you have your mom lips”
    “Yes, David, Destiny lips are close to mine then there are her father lips.”
    “Ahem, but my identical twin and I have our father nose, Coughing. Also, my identical twin and I eye sharp is more like our mother, which I am glad that my identical twin and I do not have our father eye sharp. We would not like good with roundish Almond sharp eyes! ”
    “Destiny and her identical twin have my ears too.”
    “And that a good thing that I and my identical twin have our mom ears, we would look horrible if we had my fathers’ big ears coughing.”

The three of them start laughing and at the sometime Dr. White knocks on the examination room door and then walks into the room carrying the paperwork with the result to Destiny blood work. Dr. White walks over to the bed tray table and picks up Destiny Kessler’s chart and hooks the paperwork he was carrying to the chart. He then takes a look at the Rapid antigen detection test and it is positive for strep throats, Dr. White writes the result of the test onto the chart and then Dr. White takes the penlight out from the pocket of his lab coat. He walks over to Destiny and set the chart down onto the bed.

“I am Dr. White and the Rapid antigen detection test came out positive and your white blood cell count is high, which is normal when you are fighting an infection. Your red blood cell count is normal and your Platelet count is normal too. I want to take a look at your throat now Destiny can you open you mouth for me?”
    “Sure.”

Destiny opens her mouth and Dr. White’s shine the penlight into her mouth, when he finishes looking at Destiny’s throat he writes what he saw on her chart and then feel Destiny’s neck, which confirm that her lymph nodes are swollen and tender. He then takes his stethoscope off his neck and puts the eartip into his eyes. Dr. White help Destiny set up and then puts the stethoscope chest piece onto her back . Dr. White listens to her lungs on both sides and then put the stethoscope on the chest over the heart and listens to her heart for a minute. Dr. White’s take the stethoscope ear tip out of his ears and then puts the stethoscope around his neck. He writes down what he heard on the chart then looks up at Destiny, Heather and David.

“What did you see Dr. White when you look at my throat?”
    “I sew that you have both white and yellow patches on your tonsil and throat, I notice your throat was very red. I also notice that your tonsils are swollen and when I felt you neck it confirms that your lymph nods are swollen and tender. But on a better note you do not have fluid in your lungs.
    “So what Ah-choo do I have?”
    “You have Strep throat and Tonsillitis, is there any medication you cannot take?”
    “I am allergic to penicillin, but that is, coughing the only medication that I am allergic too.”
    “I am going to write you a prescription for erythromycin 250 tables and I want you to take one table two times a day for ten days. Do you want a prescription cough suppressant?”
    “Yes, it would be Ah-choo, nice to be able to get some sleep.”
    “I will write you a prescription for Benzonatate 200mg three times a day and do you want me to write you a prescription for a decongestant?”
    “Ah-choo, yes.”
    “Ok I will write a prescription for pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) 120 mg caplets every twelve hours. And you can take Benadryl if you need some relief from the running nose.”
    “Ok, can I go home now?”
    “Sure I will write out the prescriptions and then tell the nurse in charge of you that you are ready to be discharge.”
    “Thanks.”

Dr. White writes out the prescriptions and hands the three prescriptions to Destiny. Dr. White then walks out of the examination room and he closes the door behind him. Destiny hands the prescriptions to David and he takes then from her.

“Will you go to the hospital pharmacy to get my three prescriptions’ fill for me and also pick up Benadryl too?”
    “Sure, Destiny I will be back in a few minutes, I have a friend who works in the pharmacy here.”

David walks out of the examination room and he close the door behind him. Heather takes a set on the hospital bed and takes Destiny left hand in her hands. She then takes a long look at her daughter and remembers the day that Destiny and Danielle were born and how she only got to spent two days in the hospital with her twin daughter before they fathers’ took them to his house to raises, since he was out of school and had a steady job and she was still in school and was underage. It was not her choice but her parents choice and a choice she did not care for in 1971 or now, she wanting to keep them and raise the girls herself. The only four things her parents and the babies’ father allowed her to do were chose the girls first names and put both the fathers’ last name and her last name on the birth certificate, so the girls would have both parents’ last names and write each daughter a letter that would be given to them at age eleven, to tell them the reason they mom could not keep them and way the father raises them instead of her. Also that if that want to meet her, she would love to meet them.

“Mom, what are you thinking about right now?”
    “The day you and your twin sister were born and how I only get too spent two days with the two of you before your father took you and your sister to his house to raise!”
    “It was not you choice mom, we know that you wanting to keep us. And we came to see you every summer after we got your letters, coughing at the age of eleven, Ah-choo.”
    “I know, I just wish that I could have been there for the two of you during the first ten years of Danielle and your life and that maybe if I were in the picture, I could have prevented what your father put Danielle and you through. I also wish that my parent and I knew how dishonest and perverted your father was and then maybe things would have been different for you and Danielle.”
    “You did not know and neither did your parents. Danielle, Dekota and my father hide his true self from everyone, coughing, that wasn’t his daughters’. You learn one lesson from the whole thing and that was how to read people. And maybe what happened to Danielle, Dekota and I were destiny to happen, we can’t change the past mom so let not linger on it.”
    “Ok, and on a different note David and you seem to be happy together and the two of you also seem to be truly in love with each other.”
    “We are mom, I think he is my soul mate!”
    “Then do not let him get away from you.”

Just then the door to the examination room opens and David carrying a bag from the pharmacy and Nurse Jayne carrying the discharges papers that Destiny has to sign walks into the room. Nurse Jayne and David walk over to Destiny bedside and the nurse hand her the discharge papers to sign. Destiny’s take the paperwork and pen from the nurse and sign them. Destiny hands the sign paperwork to Nurse Jayne.

“You are free to go now, Just remember that you have to pushes the fluids and you also need to get plenty of rest.”
    “I will, thanks Nurse Jayne.”
    “You are welcome!”
    “I will go pull the car up to the ER doors.”
    “Thanks.”

Nurse Giant comes into the examination room pushing a wheelchair, the nurse pushes the wheelchair over to the bed and then puts the breaks on. David walks out of the examination room and at the same time Heather’s helps her daughter into the wheelchair. Nurse Gaint then pushes Destiny out of the examination room and to the main doors of the ER. Meanwhile, Catherine has now take Lindsey to school, run to the bakery to pick up Lindsey birthday cake and drop the cake off at home. She then went to the crime lab and pick up the evidence for the Miss. Garris kidnap case, which she is testify at. She is now sitting outside the courtroom waiting to get call into to give her testimony. As she waiting to be call into court she reads over Sara note, so she knows what to say when she is on the stand. She had just finished read through Sara notes, as Greg walking toward the courtroom and when he sees Catherine sitting on the bench outside of the courtroom he walks up to Catherine.

“Catherine’s I know I would be seeing Nick here since he is taking Destiny place testify. Why are you here, you are not give testimony in this case?”
    “Sara ‘s called me this morning and ask me to testify for her, because she has a stomachache!”

“Sara never gets sick or has someone cover for her in court. She must feel awful to have call and ask you to fill in for her in court today?”
    “She sounded like she was in a lot of pain Greg.”
    “That not good and does the judge know that you are taking Sara place?”
    “Yes I told him, when I drop the evidence off to him and the lawyers.”
    “That right Sara was also responsible for bringing the evidence to court today.”

Nick comes walking over to Catherine and Greg who has just set down next to Catharine on the bench. He takes a set next to Greg and takes index cards out of his dress pant pocket, which have notes on what Destiny would have been giving testimony on, for this court trial. Nick then starts looking the notes over, so he knows what to say on the stand. Just then the courtroom door opens up.

“Catherine Willows we are ready for you to take the stand.”

Catherine stands up and walks into the courtroom then up to the stand. Outside the courtroom Greg has stands up and is now pace. Nick’s who still looking over Destiny’s index cards with notes on them, hears Greg sigh out loud. Nick looks up and can see that Greg is nervous. Nick puts the index cards into his pocket.

“Greg’s, tell me what on your mind.”
    “It is normal for the CSI or Dr. Robbins to be call on to testify on a case, this is the first time that I have been call on to come in to testify. Why do they want me to testify in this case?”
    “Because the amount of DNA evidences, which was process on this case, the lawyers and judge thought it would be best for the jury to hear from the DNA technician that process the evidence on how the DNA proves that Chip Rundle is the person that kidnaped and buried Lauren Garris alive.”
    “What if I make a mistake when I am on the stand or I am not appropriately dress for court?”
    “Greg you are dress appropriately for court, when you are on the stand just remember to tell the whole truth. Also you need to remember to stay calm then you will be fine Greg.”
    “Ok.”

4. sarahSidle1981

Just then the courtroom door opens up and Catherine walks out of the door. She walks over to the bench and takes a set, because she cannot leave to the trial ends for the day, because she has to take the evidence back to the crime lab and check it back into the evidence locker. A guard appears in the doorway of the courtroom and looks over at Nick, Catherine and Greg.

“Gregory Sanders, the judge is ready to hear you testimony!”
    “(Both Nick and Catherine) You will be fine Greg.”

Greg walks towards the courtroom door and both Nick and Catherine can tell that Greg is nervous by how he walking. Nick and Catherine look at each other and then at Greg as he walks through the doors of the courtroom and the guard closes the doors behind Greg. Simultaneously at Sara Sidle’s apartment, she has just run out of her bedroom and into the bathroom. She kneels down in front of the toilet and starts throwing up. When she stops throwing up, she stands up and walks over to the bathroom sink. Sara’s rinse her mouth out then reaches up and opens up the medicine cabinet. She takes the digital thermometer out of the medicine cabinet and puts the thermometer into her mouth. She then takes a set on the edge of the bathtub to waits for the digital thermometer to start beeping. When the thermometer start beeping thirty second later Sara takes the thermometer out of her mouth and sees that her fever has went up to 103. She stands up and puts the thermometer back into the medicine cabinet. She then walks out of the bathroom into the living room and then into her bedroom. Sara’s grabs the cordless phone out of it holder and dial the main phone number for the crime lab. Amy’s the crime lab receptionist answer the crime lab phone on the three rings.

“You have reach Las Vegas Crime Lab, this is Amy speaking, how can I help you?”
    “Hi Amy, It is Sara Sidle I am calling to leave Gil Grissom a message can you take it down and leave the message on his desk for me?”
    “Sure Sara, what is your message?”
    “That I had to have Catherine Willow fill in for me in court today, because of severe stomach cramps and an upset stomach. I also will not be able to be on call or make it into work tonight, because of the severe stomach cramps and I cannot to keep food down. Plus I have a fever of 103, so my pager will be off. But I will keep my cellphone on.”
    “Ok, I will go put the message on Gil Grissom’s desk, feel better soon Sara.”
    “Thanks Amy, Bye.”
    “Bye.”

Sara hits the end bottom on her phone and puts it back on the cordless phone holder. Sara then stand up really fast and at the sometime puts her right hand over her mouth. She then runs out of her bedroom and runs into the bathroom and kneels back down in front of the toilet and starts throwing up again. She stop getting sick, she slower stands up and is thinking I should have not eat breakfast. She goes over to the bathroom sink and rinse her mouth out, she then walks out of the bathroom into the living room hold her stomach. Sara walk into her bed and over to her bed
    and lay down on her bed, because the stomach cramps are so intense that she has starts to cry. The only thought running through Sara mind is that she has never felt so awful in her whole life. Sara curls up into a ball and cry herself to sleep . A few minutes after Sara’s cry herself to sleep, David has just pulled into the driveway of Destiny’s house, which is between her house and the neighbors’ orangish brown-color house. David puts his car into the park position and then he turns the car off. David looks over at Destiny and sees that she has gone to sleep. He gets out of the car and walks over to the back door, which is on the side of the house facing the neighbors’ charcoal colored house. He unlocks the door and opens the door up. David then walks over to the passenger side of the car and opens the door up. He picks Destiny up and carries her into the house, once in the house he carries her through the kitchen into the hallway. He then carries Destiny into her bedroom and David carries his girlfriend over to her bed. David then lays his girlfriend down on the bed. He then lays the bedspread over Destiny, so she does not catch a chill. David then walks out of Destiny’s bedroom and goes outside to close the car doors and lock the car up. When he walks back into the house he close and locks the back door. David then walks over to the refrigerator and gets out an onion, celery, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, green beans, thyme, oregano, bay leafs, parsley leaves, garlic, ears of corn and tomatoes. He then carries the vegetables and herbs over to the kitchen counter and set them down. David then grabs the salt, vegetable broth, olive oil and he take them over to the kitchen counter. David gets a knife out from the silverware drawer and start cutting up the Vegetable and herbs for the vegetables and herb soup he is making for Destiny. David and Destiny have been home for thirty minutes and Destiny has been asleep for thirty-nine minutes when she wakes up because she can smell something good through her half clog nose. She gets out of bed and walks out of her bedroom and into the kitchen. She sees David at the stoves and also sees the black soup pan on the stove and that David is stirring something in the soup pan.

“What are you making David?”
    “Vegetable and herbs soup, do you want a bowl when it’s finishes cooking?”
    “Yes.”
    “Go get back in bed and I will bring the soup into you when the soup is ready!”
    “Ok.”

David watch Destiny’s walk out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He then goes back to stirring the soup. It’s now an hour and half before the graveyard shift starts and Gil Grissom has come in early to turn in his and his team cases file reports, which he has just done and he is now walking down the hallway to his office. A minute later Grissom walks into his office and he picks up the three messages on his desk. He starts going through the messages and notice one of the message is from Destiny, which says she not making it into work tonight, because she spent the morning in the emergency room and learned that she has Strep throat and Tonsillitis and she currently has a fever of 103.7 and is still too sick to work. Gil notices that he had just missed the call by a minute. He then reads the second message from Sara Sidle, which says, I had to have Catherine Willow fill in for me in court today, because of severe stomach cramps and upset stomach. I also will not be able to be on call or make it into work tonight, because of the severe stomach cramps and I cannot to keep food down. Plus I have a fever of 103, so my pager will be off. But I will keep my cellphone on. He set the second message on top of the first message on his desk and see the third message is mark Importing call back right away and the message is from Sheriff Antwater. Gil Grissom put the messages down on this desk and picks up his desk phone and dial Sheriff Antwater cellphone number. After three rings Sheriff Antwater’s answer his cellphone.

“Hello, Sheriff Antwater’s speaking!”
    “Sheriff Antwater this is Gil Grissom returning your phone call.”
    “Good, you come into work early, I am at Portia Richmond birthday party and yes Lindsey Willows and Portia Richmond has the same birthday. But you are not going to believe what I am going to tell you happen at the party, there has been 427 (kidnap) and a 420 (homicide).
    “Who has been Kidnap and who was murder?”
    “Portia Richmond was kidnaped and Lacey Duvall was murder, Grissom I need your whole team working on this case!”
    “That might be problematic getting my whole team, I have two Crime scene investigators that have already called in sick for tonight graveyard shift Sara Sidle, because of severe stomach cramps and not being able to keep anything down. She also has a fever of 103 and Destiny Kessler who has Strep throat, Tonsillitis and a fever of 103.7. “
    “Gil, you need to found a way to get Destiny Kessler and Sara Sidle to come into work tonight, because I am not accepting any excuses for getting out of work tonight. Destiny Kessler and Sara Sidle can wear masks to work the scene.”
    “I will try Sheriff Antwater, but I can’t promise you anything, because Destiny Kessler spent the morning in the emergency room and Sara Sidle has never call in sick or ask for a co-worker to fill in for her in court and she did both in the same day, which mean she must be seriously ill.”
    “I do not care, if you have to go to Destiny and Sara houses and drag them out of bed and to the crime scene, just get them there. Bye.”

5. sarahSidle1981

Sheriff Antwater hangs up his phone before Gil Grissom can say anything else, Grissom stares at his open office door with the phone up to his ear for a whole minute after the sheriff hang up on him. Jim Brass’s walk up to Gil Grissom’s open office door and see him stares at his open door with the phone up to his ear and his mouth open wide and he knows by the look on Grissom face that he just talked with Sheriff Antwater and the sheriff hang up on Grissom’s just like he had hung up on him ten minute ago.

“Did the Sheriff hang up on you too?”
    “Yes, and he says I have to make Destiny Kessler come into work after she called in sick because of Strep throat, Tonsillitis and a fever of 103.7 and spending the morning in the emergency room. And he wants Sara Sidle to come into work despite having severe stomach cramps, fever of 103 and not be able to keep anything down, she even had Catherine fill in for her at court and call in sick to work tonight.”
    “That a first for Sara’s, she a workaholic she must be seriously ill for her to call into work sick and have Catherine fill in for her at court!”
    “That what I say to Sheriff Antwater, but he says “I do not care, if you have to go to Destiny and Sara houses and drag them out of bed and to the crime scene, just get them there. Bye,” there are days that I think that Sheriff Antwater does not care about anyone, but himself and today is one of them.”
    “Try seeing it from Sheriff Antwater’s point of view, he was at the party when the kidnaping and murder happen right under his nose! Also Portia Richmond is a Las Vegas showgirl legends and critic say that Lacey Duvall was the next Portia Richmond.”
    “Are you side with Sheriff Antwater, Jim?”
    “No, he should not make two crime scene investigators who already call in sick come into work and Good luck getting Sara and Destiny to come into work tonight. I have to get to the crime scene, I will see you and your team at the scene.”
    “Ok, see you there, Bye.”
    “Bye.”

Jim Brass walks down the hallway of the crime lab and Gil Grissom hang up his phone and then pick the phone back up. He dials Nick’s home phone number first and the phone start ringing. At the sometime Nick rolls over in his bed and founds the phone on the fifth ring, he picks up the cordless phone and puts it up to his left ear.

“Nick Stroke Speaking!”
    “It Gil Grissom there has been a 427 (kidnap) and a 420 (homicide) at Portia Richmond’s house she has been Kidnaped and Lacey Duvall was murder at Portia Richmond’s birthday party.”
    “Are we meeting up at the crime lab and going to the scene together?”
    “Yes and will you call Warrick and let him know about the case?”
    “Yes, Bye I will see you at the lab.”
    “Bye.”

Grissom and Nick hang up the phone, Nick then gets out of bed and he grabs his cellphone off the night stand. Nick then calls Warrick as he walks over to his closet to grab a pair of pant and a shirt to wear. At the sometime Grissom is listening to Sara’s cellphone ringing and on the fourth ring it goes to voice mail, he leaves a message and then try her home phone and get the answering machine after four rings, so he leaves a message on the answering machine too. He hangs up the phone and then picks it back up. Gil Grissom then dials Catherine’s home phone. Meanwhile, at Willows house Catherine, Grandma Flynn and Dekota (who is Lindsey’s favorite babysitter) are singing happy birthday to Lindsey when the phone start ringing, Catherine let the answering machine take the call and can hear Gil Grissom voice. Once Catherine, grandma and Dekota have finished the song, Lindsey starts to blow her birthday candles out and Catherine takes a photo of her daughter blowing the ten candles out. When all the candles have been blown out Catherine, takes them off the cake.

“Who wants cake?”
    “Me mom.”
    I will take a small piece Catherine.”
    “Ok, Dekota, how about you mom?”
    “Yes, I will take a piece.”
    “Dekota’s when you are ready to leave tonight, make sure that you get some cake to take home for Destiny’s.”
    “I will Catherine.”

Catherine cut four pieces of cake and puts them onto plates and then Lindsey, Dakota, Catharine and Grandma Flynn start to eat their piece of Chocolate Fudge Cake, that is when Catherine cellphone starts ringing. Catherine takes her cellphone off her hip and looks at the caller ID and sees it is Gil Grissom calling her from his office phone. She flips the phone open and puts it up to her ear.

“Catherine Willow speaking.”
    “Hello, It Gil Grissom how your day going?”
    “It has been long Gil, I was going to call you back in a few minutes after I finishes eat my piece of Lindsey birthday cake, you call right in the middle of my mom, Dekota and me singing happy birthday to Lindsey’s.”
    “I should have given you a few more minutes to call me back sorry. I will tell you what going on and then give you sometime to finish you cake and watches Lindsey open up her birthday gifts before coming into work. There has been a 427 (kidnap) and a 420 (homicide) at Portia Richmond’s house, Portia Richmond has been Kidnaped and Lacey Duvall was murder at Portia Richmond’s birthday party!”
    “Are we all meeting at the crime lab and ride to the crime scene together?”
    “Yes, Catherine and tell Lindsey happy birthday for me.”
    “Ok and I will see you at the crime lab, bye.”
    “Bye.”

Catherine flips her cellphone close and puts it back on her hip. To see Lindsey has put her gifts from everyone up on the table. Catherine starts to eat her cake, as her mom takes Lindsey, Dakota and her plates over to the Kitchen sink, when her mom walk back over to the eating nook and take a set at the table. Lindsey looks at her mom and then gives her mom the puppy dog eye look.

“Mom’s do you have time to watch me open my birthday gifts from everyone?”
    “Yes, go head and open your gifts and Gil Grissom wishes you a happy birthday Lindsey.”
    “Tell him thanks for me.”
    “I will.”

Lindsey’s grabs the first gift that is in a purple gift bag and pulls out the tissues paper and the card falls out, she picks the card up and see this gift is from her mom co-workers she passes the card to her grandma and then pulls two items out, the first is a Scientific Explorer Tasty Science Kit and the second is The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book: Boil Ice, Float Water, Measure Gravity-Challenge the World Around You!

“Mom, tell Destiny, Sara, Warrick, Nick, Gil, Jim, Ecklie, Dr. Robbins, David and Greg I love it.”
    “I will Lindsey.”

Lindsey set the first gift onto the table and grabs the next gift and pulls the card off the top of the gift, which is wrapped in pink wrapping paper and she sees the gift is for Dekota. Lindsey’s pass the card to her grandmas’ and then unwraps the gift to reveal a Make Your Own Lip Balm Kit and she smiles really big.

“Thanks Dekota, I love it.”
    “You’re welcome.”

Lindsey grandma hands her the next gift bag, Lindsey pulls the card out of the purple and pink gift bag and see it is from her grandma, she passes the card to Dekota and pull the tissue paper out of the bag. She then pulls out two boxes. The first box is the ultimate nail studio and the second box is the pretty pedicure salon, Lindsey smiles at her grandma.

“I love the gift grandma, thanks.”
    “You are welcome Lindsey.”
    “Lindsey’s the next gift is from you father, he had to work tonight and was not able to come.”
    “Ok Mom.”

Catherine’s hands daughters’ the second to last gifts that is in a shiny silver gift bag and Lindsey’s take the card out of the bag, she sees the gift is from her dad like her mom say and Lindsey passes the card to her grandma. Lindsey pulls the silver tissue paper out and then pulls a Mosaics Jewelry Box out of the bag and show it to her Grandma, mom and Dekota, she set the jewelry box on the table and then picks up the last gift which is four boxes wrap in gold wrapping paper. She pulls the card off the top and sees this gift is from her mom. Lindsey hands the card to her grandma. Lindsey then unwraps the first box and sees that her moms’ giver her a Friendship Bracelet Making Kit, Lindsey then unwraps the second box and reveals a pink furby, Lindsey smiles really big and then unwraps the third box to reveal a Personalized Black Satin Ballerina Dance Bag. Lindsey smiles really big again and then unwraps the last box to reveal a pink Dancer Photo Album. Lindsey stands up and runs over to her mom and gives her a big hug.

“I love what you get me mom, thank you so much!”
    “You are welcome Lindsey.”

At the sometime as Lindsey start to open her Gift, Gil Grissom is trying to reach Sara Sidle again but her cellphone goes to voice mail and the home phone goes to the answering machine. He hangs up and then picks his office phone up and dials Destiny home phone Number, the phone rings three times and then it gets picks up.

“Destiny Kessler Speaking”
    “Hello, Destiny it is Gil Grissom, I really hate to ask you this but Sheriff Antwater is making me call you into work tonight and Sheriff Antwater say you are to wear a mask when you are process the crime scene. There has been a 427 (kidnap) and a 420 (homicide) at Portia Richmond’s house. Portia Richmond has been Kidnaped and Lacey Duvall was murder during Portia Richmond’s birthday party.”
    “Sniffle, do I have too?”
    “Yes I am so sorry, the sheriff is not letting anyone take tonight off on my team, he wants everyone from the graveyard shift working the case.”
    “Ok, I will have David ‘s give me a ride to the crime lab. Are all of us meeting up at the crime lab and then ride to the Ah-choo, scene together?”
    “Yes I will let you go now, bye.”
    “Bye.”

6. sarahSidle1981

Destiny and Gil hang up and then Grissom dial Sara Sidle home phone number again and it goes to the answering machine, he leaves another messages and then hangs up. Gil then picks the phone up and dials Sara Sidle cellphone number and after it rings four times it goes to voice mail, he leaves her another voice mail and then hangs up. Gil Grissom stands up and walks over to the door of his office and picks up his crime scene kit. He then walks out of his office and down the hallway towards the break room. Meanwhile, at Destiny Kessler’s house, David who has been in the living room talking on his phone walks into Destiny’s bedroom to founds she is not in the bedroom. So he walks into the bathroom and David sees his girlfriend is curling her hair. He also sees that she has change out of her pajama and is now wearing a pair of blue jeans, along with a light-blue tank top over a black tank top with a brown long sleeve blouse with the sleeve roll up too above the elbow over the tank tops.

“What are you doing Destiny?”
    “Sniffle, I have to go into work. Sheriff Antwater is making the whole graveyard shrift work the 427 (kidnaping) and a 420 (homicide) at Portia Richmond’s house.”
    “You should be in bed, not going to work!”
    “I know that, sniffly, I would rather be in bed then getting ready to go into work, did you get call in too?”
    “Yes.”
    “Good, can you give me a ride to the crime lab, Ahem?”
    “Sure, are you almost ready to go?”
    “Yes, I am finish now.”
    “Ok, give me a minute to brush my tooth and run a comb through my hair and then we can go.”
    “Ok, I will wait for you in the living room.”

Destiny turns so she is facing David and he sees tissues poke out of her right jean pocket. David reaches up and he touches his girlfriends’ forehead, which still feels way too warm. David grabs the thermometer off of the bathroom sink and hands it to Destiny who put the thermometer into her mouth. When the Digital thermometer beep thirty second later, David takes it out of Destiny’s mouth.

“Your fever had not gone down, but up your fever is now 103.9. I want you to take some Tylenol to help reduce your fever and remember to take your erythromycin, Benzonatate and pseudoephedrine to work because the Pseudoephedrine and erythromycin dose are due at ten p.m.
    Benzonatate can wear off anywhere from three to eight hours after taking the cough suppressant, it seems Benzonatate is working close to eight for you. Which, mean if you need to take more you can at eight o’clock or ten o’clock.”
    “Ok, get ready I need to get going.”
    “Take Benadryl with you to because your last dose is starting to wear off and you will need some Benadryl soon.”
    “Ok.”

Destiny walks out of the bathroom and into her bedroom and grabs the prescribed bottle of Pseudoephedrine, erythromycin and Benzonatate and the bottle of Benadryl and puts them into her purse. She picks up the bottle of Tylenol and opens the bottle up she pours two pills onto her hand and then puts them into her mouth, she picks the glass of water off the night stand and takes a sip and swallow the two Tylenol and the water. She then close the Tylenol bottle and throw the Tylenol into her purse, at the same time David walks into the bedroom and over to Destiny.

“Are you ready to go?”
    “Yes, let get Ah-choo, over with.”

Destiny grabs her purse and crime scene kit off her bedroom floor. She then follows David out of her bedroom and through the kitchen. Then through the dinning room into the living room and then the two of them walk out the front door and to David’s car in the driveway. Back at the crime lab Gil Grissom is still trying to get a hold of Sara Sidle but is having no luck and she is not return any of his calls either. Nick and Warrick’s are the only two crime scene investigators to arrive at the lab, Grissom’s phone starts to beep. He looks down and sees that Catherine sent him a text message, which says she on her way. He has just finish reading Catherine’s text message when his phone starts to beep again, he looks to see who has sent him a text message and it was Destiny’s saying she is on her way. Nick has just try calling Sara’s home phone and at the sometime Warrick call Sara cellphone, but neither one of them gets Sara in person just her voice mail and answering machine, they both leave her a message. Grissom cellphone starts to beep and this time Sheriff Antwater has text message Gil Grissom’s to see when he and his team of crime scene investigators are going to arrive at the crime scene? Then Jim Brass text him right after Sheriff Antwater to asking him when he and his team are going to arrive at the crime scene.

“Lets wait for Catherine and Destiny outside, both Sheriff Antwater and Jim Brass keep text me now asking when my team and I are going to arrive at the crime scene.”
    “(Both Warrick and Nick) Ok, Grissom.”

The three male crime scene investigators stand up, then Nick, Grissom and Warrick pick up their crime scene kits and walk out of the break room. The three male crime scene investigators have just walk out the doors of the crime lab, when Catherine and David are parking their cars in the parking lot of the crime lab. Catherine and Destiny walk towards the crime lab carrying their kits and meet Warrick, Nick and Gil at the parking spaces for the crime lab suv. Warrick gets behind the wheel of suv one and Gil is behind the wheel of suv two. Nick takes Destiny kit and he puts the kit in the back of suv one with his and Warrick crime scene kit, as Destiny’s open the door on the passenger side of suv and gets into the suv. Nick gets into the back of suv number one as Catherine takes a set on the passenger seat of suv two. A minute later Warrick and Gil are driving towards the crime scene and Gil is still trying to reaches Sara on her home phone, but can’t get a hold of her and her answering machine is full. So he dials her cellphone but it goes to voice mail, Grissom does not leave a message he just flips his cellphone close, seeing that he has just pulled up to the crime scene, as Gil, Destiny, Warrick, Nick and Catherine get out of the suv and walk to the back of the suv to get their crime scene kits out, Gil Grissom is thinking this is not like Sara to not answer her cellphone or home phone and she has always call back right away if she miss the phone call. She must really not be feeling good, to not pick her phone up.

“Have you reach Sara yet Gil?”
    “No, Can you try calling Sara’s why the rest of the team and I go talk to Jim Brass?”
    “Sure, Gil!”

Destiny, Warrick, Nick and Gil carrying their crime scene kits walk over to Jim Brass who is standing by the gate to the back yard. He takes a close look at the group of crime scene investigators and notice that Sara Sidle is not with them and Jim Brass then notices that Catherine is dialing a number on her cellphone. Jim Bras then notices that Destiny is really flush, he also notices that she has just pull a tissue out of her right jean pocket and is now blowing her nose.

”This is very bad Portia Richmond was kidnaped from her own house when it was full of guests at her birthday party and Lacey Duvall was murder in the back yard and then drop into the swimmer pool. “
    “The press is going to be heavy on this case, I do not want any of you talking to them. Nick’s you taking pictures and drawing the crime scene, Warrick and Destiny the two of you are precessing the area that is around the pool and the pool. I will be talking to the party guest. Head into the back yard and start processing the crime scene and is David here yet?”
    “No, he should be here anytime.”

Destiny puts a surgical face mask on and then she, Nick and Warrick put latex gloves and walk into the backyard to get to work on process the crime scene. Meanwhile, at Sara’s apartment, she has just chewed two more Tums. She is now laying in her bed curled up in a ball and is crying because the pain is so unbearable. When her cellphone start ringing again. She is tired of hearing her phone ringing, so she picks her cellphone up and flips it open. She then puts her cellphone up to her right ear.

“Sniffle, Sara Sidle speaking.”
    “Sara did I wake you?”
    “Sniffle yes and no.”
    “Portia Richmond was kidnaped at her birthday party at her house and Lacey Duvall was murder in Portia Richmond’s back yard. Sheriff Antwater wants the whole night shift at the scene.”
    “I am not able to my Stomach hurts too bad and I have been throwing up. I also have a fever of 103.5 as of ten minutes ago, Cath!”
    “He is not taking I am sick as excuse for not working the scene. The Sheriff has made Destiny come into work with Strap throat, tonsillitis and a fever of 103.9 and she spent the morning in the emergency room. Sheriff Antwater is making her wear a surgical mask to process the crime scene and you are going to have to wear a surgical mask to process the crime scene too.”
    “Can you swing by my place and pick me up? I’m in too much pain to drive, sniffle.”
    “Sure, I go tell Grissom you need a ride and then I will come to get you, when I get to your apartment I will come to your door and knock to let you know I am there.”
    “Ok, Bye.”
    “Bye.”

7. sarahSidle1981

Sara and Catherine hang up and Catherine walks over to Gil who is talking to the Sheriff. Gil looks at Catherine who is clipping her cellphone onto her left hip, as she walks over to them. With a look on her face that say it has been a long day and I am ready for it to end.

“Did you reach Sara?”
    “Yes and I need to take a suv and go pick her up, because Sara says that she is in to much pain to drive herself.”
    “Sure, here are the keys to suv number two.”
    “Thanks, I be back shortly.”
    “Take your time.”

Catherine takes the keys from Gil Grissom and walks over to the suv that Gil Grissom drive to the scene, she puts her crime seat kit on the back seat and then gets behinds the wheel. She backs out of Portia Richmond’s driveway and drives towards Sara’s apartment. At the sometime Sara has got out of bed and walks over to her dresser slower. She grabs a pair of black pant and red long sleeve shirt. Once dress she put her handgun on her right hip and cellphone on her left hip, she walks into the living room and then walks into the bathroom. She gets out her tooth brush and wets the toothbrush down, she then put toothpaste onto the toothbrush and brush her tooth. When she finishes brushing her tooth, she combs her hair. She then grabs the thermometer out of the medicine cabinet and puts the thermometer into her mouth. She walks into the living room and takes a set on the couch and puts several of the Tums ultras travel packs into her purse. The thermometer starts to beep and she takes the thermometer out of her mouth and looks at the thermometer to see her fever has went up to 104. Sara stands up and walks over to the closet by the door to the apartment. She opens the door and pulls out her coat and then she puts her coat on because she is cold. She walks back over to the couch and lays down and closes her eyes as she waits for Catherine. A few minutes later Catherine has reaches Sara’s apartment and she pulls into the parking lot. Catherine parks the suv in the visit space by the door to the building. Catherine walks into the building and she takes the elevator up to the fifth floor. When the door of the elevator opens on the fifth floor, she walks up to apartment number twenty and knock on Sara’s door. Sara slower get up from the couch and walks over to the door, she open the door with her left hand and is holding her stomach with her right hand. Catherine looks at Sara and sees that she is really pale and Catherine can tell that Sara is in a lot of pain, for the way she is standing. Catherine also notices that there are tears running down Sara cheeks and it seems to Catherine that Sara is very uncomfortable. Catherine reaches up and feels her co-worker forehead and find she is burning up.

“How high is your fever Sara because it feels like your forehead is on fire and you wearing a coat inside and are also sweating?”
    “I running a fever of 104.”
    “Are you going to be able to working, because it looks like you are in a lot of pain?”
    “I have no Idea, lets go and get this over with and let Sheriff Antwater see how crazy he is for making Destiny and I come into work sick.”
    “Ok, lets go and I will carry you kit for you, Sara.”
    “Thanks, Cath.”

Catherine picks up Sara crime scene kit, then Sara and Catherine walk out of Sara’s apartment. Once in the hallway Sara locks her apartment door with the key and the two friends and co-workers’ takes the elevator to the first floor. When the elevator door open on the first floor Sara and Catherine walk out of the apartment building and to the suv. Sara gets into the passenger seat and closes her eyes and at the sometime put two more Tums ultras into her mouth and chews them. Meanwhile, Catherine is putting Sara crime scene kit into the suv. Catherine then gets behind the wheel, she then put the key into the ignition. Catherine turns the key and start up the suv. She then backs out of the parking space and drives out of the parking lot and to the complex exit. A few minutes later Catherine is driving down the road toward Portia Richmond house and Sara is resting her eyes trying to block out the pain. Fifteen minutes later Catherine pulls the suv into Portia Richmond’s driveway and then David pulls the coroner van out of the driveway. When Catherine has park and turn off the suv, Sara and Catherine’s get out of the suv. Catherine and Sara get open the back doors of the suv and get their crime scene kits out, Jim Brass sees Catherine and Sara and walks over to them.

“Sara you like awful, how do you feel?”
    “I feel awful Brass, what do you want ouch, to process?”
    “Are you all right?”
    “Yeah, just had a shooting pain in my stomach for a second but it has passed, Brass.”
    “Ok, You are going to help Warrick and Destiny process the area around the pool and the pool itself if you see any evidence in the pool.”
    “Ok, Jim.”
    “Catherine’s you are going to be processing the gate and around the fence.”
    “OK, Gil Grissom still talking to the party goers?”
    “Yes, I have to get back to interview the party goers too.”
    “Ok, talk to you later.”

Jim Brass walks away from Sara and Catherine and goes inside the house. Catherine and Sara open their crime scene kits and Sara get out a surgical mask and put the mask on. Catherine has already put on latex gloves and has starts to process her area. Sara grabs a pair of latex gloves and as she goes to stand up to put the latex gloves on, she gets a shooting pain through her right side, that is so painful she has to bite her lower lip to keep from screaming. When the pain ease she puts on the gloves and closes her kit. She picks her kit up and walks into the back yard to help Warrick and Destiny. She has just set her kit down by the pool when she sees Warrick walk into the swimmer pool and drive underwater. He swims to the middle of the swimmer pool and then he grabs a gold locket, which Destiny was pointing to. Warrick swims a little far into the pool and picks up a Turquoise and gold cufflink. Warrick then swim to the three-foot section of the pool and stands up. He is walking out of the pool when Grissom, Catherine, Nick, Destiny and Sara walk over to the edge of the pool.

“What did you found Warrick?”
    “I saw the Turquoise and gold cufflink that has the initials’ CM on it.”
    “It narrows the search to the southwester states.”
    “Yes it does Catherine and what about the locket Warrick?”
    “Grissom’s Destiny’s sew the locket at the bottom of the pool and the locket is engraved with the description love always CM.”
    “Catherine’s what was you putting, coughing, into an evidence bag before walking over here?”
    “I found a hand towel by the gate, Destiny.”
    “Has anyone dusted the back gate for fingerprints yet?”
    “(Warrick, Destiny, Sara, Catherine and Nick) No, Grissom you did not assign anyone to fingerprints the back gate.”
    “Sara’s go dust the back gate for fingerprints, right now.”
    “Yes Grissom.”

Sara walks over to the spot that she left her crime scene kit and picks up her kit. She then slower starts to walk over to the back gate trying to block out the extreme pain that is shooting through her stomach, which intensify in the lower right part of her abdomen. By the time she reaches the back gate, Sara’s bitten her lower lip again. She set her crime scene kit down and kneels down next to her kit. She opening her kit up and gets out her White fingerprint Powder and Orange Feather Brush. At the sometime Destiny walks over to her best friend and kneels down across from her.

8. sarahSidle1981

“Why are you wearing a surgical mask?”
    “Because I have a fever of 104, severe stomachache and can’t keep anything down and the Tums ultra I take on the way to the crime scene is making my stomach upset.”
    “That not good Sara!”
    “I know, Destiny you look like you feel awful. How are you feeling tonight?”
    “Like I been hit by a truck all my medicines are starting to wear off.”
    “What did the emergency room doctor put you on, Destiny?”
    “Erythromycin two time a day for ten days, Benzonatate if I need it for the cough and Pseudoephedrine for decongestant and he says I can take Benadryl to get relief from the running nose and I am also taking Tylenol to try and get the fever to go down, Ah-choo.”
    “Bless you”
    “Thanks, I going to get back to work.”
    “Ok and thanks for ask me how I am feeling, Jim Brass and Catherine are the only two co-workers that ask how I was feeling.”
    “Grissom mad at Antwater for him making us came into work tonight.”

Destiny’s stand up and start looking around the yard for anything the kidnaping or murder might have dropped and she finds a red press on nail laying in the grass across from the swimmer pool. She picks the nail up and turns it over to find there is blood and skin on the back side, she pull an evidence bag out of her pocket and she put the red press on nail into the evidence bag. She takes her pen out of her left jean pocket and writes a red press on nail that has DNA evidence on back of the nail onto the front of the bag. Then she walks the bag evidence over to the area that they have been setting the bag evidences collect so far, Destiny adds the evidence bag that has a red press on nail in the bag onto the top of the pile. As she walking back over to the area the press on nail was found, she looks over at Sara who dusting the back gate and see that she has grabbed her right side with her left hand. Destiny also notices Sara is starting to look green. She starts to walk over to Sara, when Sara stands up and runs out of the back yard and over to the suv’s and Jim Brass car. Destiny walks out of the gate and towards the car and suv’s, when she reaches the car and suv’s she finds Sara has her mask off and is holding on to back bumper of the suv Warrick drive to the crime scene. Destiny also notices that Sara is bent over and throwing up onto the grass. Destiny walks over to her best friend and pulls Sara hair out of her face. When Sara stop getting sick to her stomach Destiny’s let’s go of Sara hair and Sara leans up against the hatch of the suv.

“Thanks for pull my hair out of my face, but now you are going to have to charges your latex gloves.”
    “So are you Sara, coughing.”
    “True and that one nasty sounding cough that you have Destiny.”
    “I know, all my medicines have wear off, I should have grabbed a bottle of water from the crime lab break room before coming to the crime scene, Coughing, so I could take my medicines when I need them.”
    “We should get back to work.”
    “Yeah, you right about that Sara.”

Sara puts her mask back on and then Destiny and Sara take off the latex gloves. The two friends then walk over to their crime scene kits and get out fresh pair of latex glove and put them on. Destiny goes back to search the yard and pool area for evidence, as Sara goes back to dusting the back gate for fingerprints. The fingerprints that Sara finds and lift from the gate seem to belong to three different people. She puts her white powder and Orange Feather Brush away and then takes the lift fingerprints over to the evidence pile and set the bag with the lift fingerprint on top. It is now three hours later and the six Crime scene investigators are packing up the suv with the evidence they have collect and their crime scene kits. When Catherine, Warrick, Gil, Sara, Destiny and Nick finish packing up the suv, Warrick gets behind the wheel of suv one and Sara is setting in the passenger seat with her eyes close. Nick and Destiny are setting in the back seat. Catherine is behind the wheel of suv two and Gil Grissom’s is setting in the passenger seat. Jim Brass backs out of the driveway first and Catherine back out of the driveway and is followed by Warrick. On the way back to the lab Gil Grissom and Catherine are talking, but in the suv Warrick is driving the suv is quiet, because Sara is resting on the way back to the crime lab and Destiny trying to rest. But since her medicines are all wear off, she can’t stop blowing her nose or coughing and both Nick and Warrick is worried about the two sick female co-workers. Warrick has also notice every time he hits a bump in the road Sara’s start bites her lower lip.

“Warrick can you go through the drive through at the in and out burger, to get me a drink so I can take my medicines?”
    “Sure, Destiny.”
    “Thanks.”

Two minutes later Warrick is waiting in the drive through of the in and out burger. When the car in front of him pulls away from the window Warrick pulls up to the window and pays for three large coffee and one bottle of water for Sara. The in and out burger drive through worker hand Warrick the bottle of water first, he hands the water to Sara. The in and out burger drive through worker, then hands him the large coffee one at a time and he pass the first two to Destiny and Nick in the back seat and put the last large coffee into the suv cup holder on the drive side. Warrick the pulls out off the driver through and heads to the in and out burger exit. At the sometime Destiny taken her medicines. When Warrick pulls the suv into the parking space for suv one at the crime lab Nick, Destiny, Sara and Warrick see Catherine and Gil Grissom wait outside of suv number two from them and neither Gil nor Catherine looks happy. Warrick, Nick, Sara and Destiny get out of the suv with their drinks in hand and Catherine and Grissom walks over to Nick, Warrick, Sara and Destiny.

“What take you four so long?”
    “We went through the drive through of the in and out burger, because Destiny needed a drink to take her medicines!”
    “Oh, that fine Warrick.”
    “Let get the evidence unloading and into the crime lab, so we can check in the evidence and short through the evidence and then taking to trace, Toxicologist, DNA, fingerprint, A/V labs.”
    “Sound like a good plan Catherine.”
    “Thanks Nick.”

The six Crime scene investigators get to work unloading the suv’s and carrying the evidence into the lab. It takes the six Crime scene investigators an hour to unload all the evidence and they crime scene kits. Once the evidences have been signs into evidence locker, Warrick, Nick, Sara, Gil, Catherine and Destiny put the evidence into groups base on the lab the evidences need to go to. Then Warrick and Catherine take the trace evidence to the trace lab and give the evidence to Frankie. Gil Grissom takes the hand towel that was found outside by the back gate to the Toxicologist lab to see if any type of drug was use to knock Portia Richmond out, Grissom also takes the fingerprints to the fingerprint lab and give them to Mandy Webster. Meanwhile, Nick, Destiny and Sara are walking to the DNA lab and Destiny is blowing her nose. When Sara Destiny and Nick walk into the DNA lab Greg, stops what he is doing and walks over to Sara, Nick and Destiny and Greg notices that both Destiny and Sara’s looks flush and that they both look tired. Greg also notices that Sara is holding her stomach.

“Sara and Destiny the two of you look like awful.”
    “Ouch, Greg’s do not start with me. My Stomach kill me and I do not feel like being mess with tonight!”
    “Coughing, Just run the DNA for us!”
    “Who going to sing my overtime or help me run it, there is like two shifts of DNA work here?”
    “(Sara and Destiny) deal with it, you are well rest, you just come back from a vacation.”
    “Ah-choo”
    “Bless you”
    “Thank Nick.”

Sara and Destiny turn around and walk out of the DNA lab and in the direction of the break room. Greg and Nick look at each other and then at the Sara and Destiny walk away from the DNA and Nick and Greg notice Destiny blowing her nose again.

“Do you want a Valium for both of them?”
    ((Sara and Destiny) we hear that, Greg!”
    “No, Greg’s just run the DNA, please.”

Nick’s walk out of the DNA lab and run to try and catch up with Sara and Destiny who have just walk into the break room, but can’t catch up with them. When he get into the break a minute later Nick sees Destiny has laid down on the couch and fall asleep as soon as her head hit the arm of the couch and the couch pillow. He also sees Sara has curled up into a ball in the chair across form the couch. Nick’s walks over to Sara and he feel Sara’s forehead, with his left hand.

“Sara you are burning up, what area of your stomach hurts the most?”
    “(Crying) my right side, its killing me Nick!”
    “Sara I think one of us should take you to the doctor in the morning.”
    “Ok, can you help me up Nick?”
    “Sure, but way?”
    “I need to use the restroom.”
    “Sure.”

Nick help Sara up from the chair and notice that she is shaking. Sara stands to walk out of the break to go to the restroom, but passes out and fall to the floor. Nick runs over and kneels down next to Sara to see she is unconscious. Nick shakes Sara to see if he can get her to come to, but will not come to for Nick, she does not come to when he yells her name either. But Nick yelling Sara name wake Destiny up and she stands up and kneels down next to Nick. Destiny tries to get Sara to came to, but she does not come to for her either. As Nick and Destiny try to wake Sara up Warrick, Catherine, Gil, Sheriff Antwater and Greg walk into the break room and see Sara lay on the fall unconscious and that Nick and Destiny can’t get her to wake up.

“Cath, call 911 now Sara is burning up and before she passes out Sara tell me her right was killing her.

Catherine takes her cellphone off her hip and dials 911, as the rest of the CSI try to get Sara to come, too.

“You reach 911, how can I help you?
    “We need an ambulance at the crime lab right away CSI Sara Sidle pass out and is unconscious and we cannot get her to wake up. Before she passed out, Sara said her right side was killing her.”
    “An ambulance is on it way it should be there any minute.”
    “Thanks.”
    “All of you can fellow the Ambulance when it gets here, I will call in day shifts to take over the case.
    (Warrick, Nick, Catherine, Destiny, Gil) thanks Sheriff Antwater!”

EMT’s get to the crime lab and head right to the break room and over to Sara and the EMT’s put her on a Stretcher. Then one of the EMT’s put an IV into top of Sara left hand to give her Fluids and to give her medicine to reduce the fever. They then take her out to the Ambulance and rush her to Desert Palm Hospital. Once at the hospital the EMT’s take Sara right back to the emergency room and her co-workers have to sit in the waiting room and wait for the doctor to come out and tell then something. A half hour later and a doctor walks into the emergency room waiting room and over to Destiny, Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Grissom.

“ My name is Dr. Post and my wife and co-work Mrs. Dr. Post has taken your Co-worker Sara Sidle into Emergency Surgery to remove her appendix, you are luck you call 911 when you did any longer and her appendix would have burst on her then she would have been in a lot worst shape and it would take twice as long to recover from the Surgery. My wife will come out when she finishes the surgery and let you know what her room number is.
    (Nick, Warrick, Catherine, Destiny and Grissom) thanks.

Two hours later Warrick, Destiny, Gil, Nick, Catherine and Lindsey’s are sitting at Sara’s bedside waiting for her to wake up from surgery. Sara open her eyes and she look around the room, she sees her co-workers and Lindsey around her. But is confused because this is not the crime lab break room and the last then she remembers is Nick helping her up from the chair in the break room.

“Where am I, Nick?”
    “Sara you are in the hospital, you pass out and I could not wake you up. So I had Catherine call 911.”
    “My right side hurt, and why I am I still in the hospital, can someone take me home?”
    “No, you have to stay for a couple days Sara. You had Appendicitis and the EMT’s get you here just in time. The emergency room doctors rush you into surgery and was able to remove you appendix before it burst.”
    “how long do I have to take off work?”
    “A whole week.
    “Sigh, Grissom I hate taking time of work, do I have to?”
    “(All of Sara co-workers) Yes!”
    “Sara, must feel better then she was early tonight, because she want to work.”
    “Yes, I do feel better then early tonight.”
    “We have to go now, the nurse is tapping her wrist watch, which mean that it time for as to let you rest Sara.”
    “You will come back in the morning right?”
    (Everyone) yes.”
    “Feel better Sara.”
    “Thank Lindsey, I will.”

Nick, Destiny, Catherine, Lindsey, Warrick and Gil standing up and walking out of Sara Sidle hospital room. Sara watches her friends and co-workers walking out of her hospital room, wishing that she could go home. A few minutes after everyone has left, Sara goes back to sleep. She wakes up the next morning to see Catherine set by the bed side.

“I have some good news for you Sara the doctor is going to release you, but you are going to have to stay at my place for a few days.”
    “That fine, Catherine.”
    “I went by your place and pick you up a couple pairs of pajamas, a couple pairs of workout pants and a couple shirts. I also grab your toothbrush, toothpaste and hair brush.”
    “Thanks, Catherine.”

A nurse walks into Sara’s hospital room, pushes a wheelchair and she also has discharge papers for Sara to sign. Sara signs the discharge papers and then changes into a pair of black workout pant and black t-shirt that Catharine brought her. Meanwhile at the Willows house, Lindsey is helping Dekota gets the guestroom ready for Sara. Dekota is in the bathroom connect to the guestroom and is stock the drawers of the bathroom sink counter with towels, washcloth and under the sink toilet paper. She put a hand towel onto the towel holder and then Dekota looks around the bathroom and takes in the light green wallpaper with white diamond that have white flowers in the insides of the diamond. On her left is the shower and on her right is the double bathroom sink. She walks far into the bathroom and put a roll of toilet paper onto the toilet paper roll holder. The toilet is on the right side of the room and there is a half wall between the sink counter and toilet. On the left across from the toilet is the bathtub. There is a half wall between the shower and bathtub. Dekota then notices the butterfly painting on the wall above the tub. Dekota walks out of the bathroom into the guest room that has light blue on top half of the walls and cream paint wainscoting on bottom half of the wall, with white curtains on the window. She also notices that Lindsey has put all the bouquet of flowers into the vase that came with them and put them onto the desk and the dresser that in the guest room. Dakota sees that Lindsey’s is almost finish making the bed and only thing that need to be done is to put the red bedspread on the bed. Dekota walks over and helps Lindsey put the bedspread on the bed. Once the bed is all made Lindsey and Dekota take a step back and look at the bed with the white sheets. The two pillows in the red Standard Pillow Shams (that match the red bedspread) and two pillows with white pillow cases that are under the Pillow Shams and the red bedspread and then look around the guestroom to make sure they did not forget anything.

9. sarahSidle1981

“You did a great job Lindsey.”
    “Thanks, did you get the bathroom fully stock with washcloth, towels and toilet paper?”
    “Yes.”

Just then Lindsey and Dekota hear Catherine pull into the driveway. A minute later the front door opens and Catherine helps Sara into the house and the few feet to the guestroom door, which is on the right side. Catherine helps Sara into the guestroom and over to the bed. Sara looks around the guestroom and takes in all the vases with flowers in them and one snake plant. Sara set down on the bed and then leans against the pillows. She then notices the envelope on the nightstand that says to Sara Sidle in Lindsey hand writing she picks up the envelope and opens it up she pulls out the card. She card has cute jack Russell terrier puppies that are white with two brown spots on the back and around the eyes and brown eyes. She reads the front of the card to see it says hope you are up and, Sara open the card and reads the inside which say running around really soon. Sign Get well soon, Lindsey Willows. Sara then she the purple and pink Friendship bracelet that Lindsey made Sara that is clipped onto the card with a paper clip. Sara takes the friendship bracelet off the card and puts the bracelet onto her right wrist.

“Thank you Lindsey.”
    “You are welcome Sara.”
    “Is school out for the summer?”
    “Yes.”
    “You are luck Lindsey, I only get the rest of this week off and then I will be going to summer school to take a computer class and home economics class, which North Las Vegas high school require all students to take during the freshman year. And I did not have them at any of the high school I have gone to. But the school is letting me walk at graduation with my class this weekend, but the high school graduation diploma covers that holds your diploma, which they will hand me when I walk across the stage, will only have a blank piece of paper in it and I will not get my diploma, that will be mail to me after I finish taking the computer class and home economics class in summer school”
    “Sara the Snake plant is from Gil Grissom and the card with the plant say get well soon and I miss seeing you around the lab, your friend and co-worker Gilbert Grissom.”
    “That so Grissom’s getting something that I would need to be taking care of and not just enjoy for a week.”
    “ The bouquet of red roses, pink roses, purple roses, yellow roses and orange roses in the glass vase are from, Destiny, David and I and the card say, get well soon and do not worry about who cover your shifts Destiny has that covered, from Destiny, Dekota and David.”
    “The pink and purple rose bouquet is from Lindsey and me and the card says Get well soon and hope you are up and processing crime scenes again soon from Lindsey and Catherine Willows.”
    “The Bouquet of blue roses that are in a blue glass vase is from Warrick. His card say, feel better soon and it has three gray kittens on it.”

Lindsey hands Sara the card that came with Warrick roses and Sara smiles when she sees the card with the three gray kitten roll around under the feel better soon. Lindsey’s the walk over to the next bouquet of flowers and points to. Sara sees that there are miniature yellow and orange roses in a glass vase with an orange ribbon around the vase.
    “The miniature yellow and orange roses are from Nick and card has a picture of a white horse and says I am sure that you will be up and Gallop around soon, from Nick Stroke.”
    “That so sound like Nick.”
    “Yeah it does.”
    “The bouquet of rainbow roses (that multicolored of pink, purple, blue, green, yellow) is from Dr. Robbins, Ecklie, Antwater, Greg and the rest of the crime lab and the card say, get well.”
    “Lindsey’s it time for you to go and play in your room or watch tv in the living room and let Sara get some rest.”
    “Do I have to mom?”
    “Yes.”“Come on Lindsey, I will let you paint my finger nails and toe nails.”
    “Cool lets go Dekota.”

Lindsey, Dekota and Catherine walk out of the guestroom and Catherine closes the door to the guestroom. Sara gets under the covers then she lays down a few minutes later she is fast asleep. Out in the living Lindsey has taken the purple and the clear glitter nail polishes from her Ultimate Nail Studio and pink from her pretty pedicure salon and paints Dekota toes pink and her fingernails purple. Lindsey then puts the clear glitter nail polishes over the pink on Dekota toes and over the purple on Dekota fingernails.

10. sarahSidle1981

* I made up the names of the sixteen-year-old girl, nurse and the guy that hit the girls.
    Chapter Fifteen: To Tough To Die
    It was early morning in Las Vegas and normally the graveyard shift CSI would be on the last few hours of they shift. But not tonight it is one of the nights that Gil Grissom’s team spends most of the night doing case paperwork, seeing that it was a slow night up too about a half hour ago when a call come into the crime lab say that an off duty police officers find a sixteen-year-old girl lay on the side of the road. She had been hit by a car that did not stop and the girl was unconscious. Grissom’s team arrives at the crime scene off Boulder Highway, as the EMT’s are loading the girl into the ambulance. Gil Grissom looks at the sixteen-year-old girl then over at his team.

“Just to let all of you know the EMT find sign of Sexual assert on her. My guess is after he hit the sixteen-year-girl, he got out of his car and then raped the six-teen-year-old girl before he leaving the scene.”
    “Or she was drugged and raped earlier in the day, she wakes confess and was walking home when she was hit by the car, Brass.”
    “Or it could be that Destiny.”
    “Thanks for let Destiny, Nick, Warrick, Catherine, Sara and I know that Brass. Sara and Destiny I want you to go to the hospital and collect the evidence off the body. I also want the two off you to take pictures of all the bruises on her body along with have a nurse do an SAFK (sex assert forensic kit) on the girl.”
    ( Both Sara and Destiny) Ok, Grissom, we will see all of you at the crime lab.”
    “Warrick, Catherine and Nick let’s start processing the crime scene.”

Warrick, Nick and Catherine shake their heads yes at Gil Grissom and then the four of them grab their crime scene kits out of the suv and as they are putting on latex gloves’ Sara and Destiny gets into the suv and then Destiny’s drive to the crime scene. Destiny’s follow the ambulance to the Boulder City Hospital and Destiny parks in the emergency room parking lot at the same time the ambulance pulls in front of the Emergency room doors. Once at the hospital, Destiny and Sara’s follow the EMT’s into the emergency room. A nurse walks up to them and she stops them.

“I cannot let the two of you going any further!”
    “Nurse Cares I am Destiny Kessler and this is Sara Sidle we are with the Las Vegas crime lab.” “We need the clothing the girl is wearing, we also need you to do an SAFK and drew blood.” “Destiny and I also need to take pictures of the girl bruise, once you get her stable!”
    Ok Miss. Sidle and Miss Kessler’s I will get the kit and blood for you and I will also bag the clothing she is wearing for you. Then I will bring them out to the two of you once I get the SAFK done. I will also let you know when you can come back and take the photos.”
    “(Both of the CSI) Thanks.”

The nurse walk back into the emergency room examination room and Sara and Destiny take a set in the waiting area. Meanwhile at the crime scene Nick is taking photos of the tire marks that were left on the highway and Warrick is Swabbing the blood pools. Gil Grissom takes two swabs out and Gil then swabs up what he thinks is oil and the other, which he thinks might be gas. Catherine is looking around the area that the girl was found at and she has just found a book bag, she gets out a big evidence bag and put the book bag into the evidence bag. Back at the Hospital an hour later Nurse Cares walks over to Sara and Destiny with the bag clothing, SAFK and test tub of blood, she then hands them to Sara.

“The two of you can come back and take the pictures now and let me know when you have finish so we can take her up to surgery, also when you find out her name will you let as know so we can contact her parents?”
    “Yes, we will do both.”

Sara and Destiny walk into the emergency room and then the two of them walk into the examination room the girl is in. Sara and Destiny began taking the pictures of the bruises. Two minutes later all the pictures are taking Sara and Destiny walks out of the examination room and walks over to Nurse Cares who is checking vital signs on the computer screens and at the sometime Destiny cellphone start ringing. Destiny unclip her cellphone from her hip and sees it is Catherine calling her. Destiny flip her phone open and take the call.

“Destiny Kessler speaking.”
    “I know the girls name it is Samantha McCool”
    “Ok and thanks, bye
    “Bye.”
    “What did Catherine say?”
    “Sara, she called to tell me the girl name.”
    “Which is?”
    “Nurse Cares the girl name is Samantha McCool.”
    “Thanks.”
    “Here is Destiny and my cellphone numbers, will you call one of us when Samantha McCool out of Surgery to tell us her condition and if she going to make a fill recover or not also tell us when we will be able to talk her? We need to know for the case.”
    “ I will call one of you and let you know when Samantha is out of surgery and if the doctor thinks she going to make a fill recover or not and to tell you when the two of you can come talk to her. ”
    “(Both of the CSI) thanks.”

Sara and Destiny watch Nurse Cares take Samantha McCool into operation room and then Sara and Destiny walks out to the suv and put the evidence into the back of the suv. Destiny then gets behind the wheel and Sara takes a set in the passenger seat, then Destiny drives to the crime lab. One back at the lab Sara take the film to be developed and the clothing to the evidence room. Destiny’s walk to the DNA lab to give Greg the SAFK. When Destiny walks into the DNA lab, she hands Greg the SAFK.

“I need you to run the kit right away Greg.”
    “I will start on the SAFK right now.”
    “Thanks.”

Destiny walks out of the DNA lab and goes to found her co-workers and see what they discover at the crime scene. Two hours later Sara, Destiny, Warrick, Nick, Catherine and Gil are sitting in the break room when Destiny cellphone start ringing. She takes her cellphone off her hip and sees that it is the hospital. Destiny flip her cellphone open and hit the speaker button on her cellphone

“Destiny Kessler speaking.”
    “It Nurse Cares I am calling to let you know that Samantha McCool is out of surgery. She will live but will never be able to feel anything below her waist that is her only injury and you can talk with this evening around six.”
    “Thank for let us know.”
    “You are welcome, Bye.”
    “Bye.”

Destiny flips her cellphone close and at the same time Greg come run into the break room. He runs over to the table that the CSI is sitting at, he stops to catch his breath before speaking to them.

“I get a hit off CODIS from the DNA and the DNA belong to an Ethan Ket!”
    “Thanks Greg and I call Jim Brass and let him know.”
    “You do not need to call me Gil, I hear what Greg said.”

The six CSI and Greg turn around to see Jim Brass at the breaking room doors and at the same time Jim take his cellphone off his hip and calls a judge to get a warrant to search Ethan Ket’s house and his car. An hour later Jim Brass and Gil Grissom’s team are standing outside Ket’s house.

“LVPD Jim Brass and the LVPD CSI open up or I will break the door down.”

Ethan Ket opens the front door up right away and sees Jim Brass along with the CSI with their crime scene kit standing at his front door. He knows right away that he has been caught for hit and rape that girl. Jim Brass takes the handcuff out of his pant pocket.

“You are under arrested for hitting a sixteen-year-old girl with your car and then rape Samantha McCool along with fleeing the scene of the crime.”

Jim Brass handcuff Ethan Kit and walks him over to the uniform police officers. The uniform Police offices put Ethan in the back of the police patrol car and take him to the police station. Sara and Destiny walk into the garage as they are putting on latex gloves. Once in the garage Sara sees blood on the front bump. Sara grabs a handful of swabs and she starts swabbing the blood. Destiny’s start processing inside of the car. At the same time Nick, Catherine, Warrick and Gil have just walk into Ethan’s house and are putting on latex gloves. Nick and Catherine walks into the living room and see pictures of seventeen young girls and there is several pictures of each of the girls. Also, all of the girls are around the age of sixteen-year-old and in the last row of pictures is Samantha McCool.

“Do the girls in the other sixteen rows of pictures look familiar to you Nick?”
    “Yes there do, I think they are the girls from the sixteen unsolved hit and run/rape cases from day, afternoon and graveyard shifts.”
    “I think you might be right, Nick.”

Nick and Catherine start taking the pictures off the living room wall and at the same time Warrick is in the attic and is going through newspapers that have news articles about sixteen hit and run/rape of sixteen-year-old girls. Gil Grissom is going through the dirty clothing in the basement laundry room and he has just found the shirt, pants and underwear that Ethan Ket was wearing when he hit Samantha McCool and then rape her. Gil puts them into evidence bags and then heads upstair to see what his team has found. It takes the six crime scene investigators an hour and half, but once they get back to the lab the blood on the front bump of Ethan Ket's car match the victim blood, they had get the guy who had hit and rape Samantha McCool and the sixteen other girls from the unsolved cases, Gil Grissom’s team, leaves the crime lab and head home form a very long shift.

11. sarahSidle1981

Chapter sixteen: Face lift
    Catherine, Sara and Destiny have just closed a hard case that the three of them were working on, about a family of five that was killed by the Father. The three lady Crime scene investigators who have been working for three days straight walks to Gil Grissom offices, an hour before the graveyard shift start and hand Gil Grissom they case files, that have the finish reports inside of the file. Grissom looks at the files that Sara, Destiny and Catherine have just hand him.

“These reports look fine, the three of you can take tonight off. Nick, Warrick and I can hold down the fort tonight.”
    “(Sara, Destiny and Catherine) Thanks Grissom.”

Sara, Destiny and Catherine leave the crime lab and Catherine drive the three of them to a nightclub to have a few drinks and to dance. After drinking two beers and dancing a couple dances alongside her co-workers Catherine goes home, but Destiny and Sara hang around to drink away the memories from both of their past that was bring up from the case they have just close. Several hours later the two best friends have drink so much that Destiny’s had to call her sister Dekota to pick them up and give them a ride home, also because Sara’s car is at the crime lab and Destiny’s car is at her house seeing that Sara had give Destiny’s a ride to work three nights ago. Dekota hops out of bed and does not changes out of her pajama, she grabs her car keys and wallet out of her gym bag and runs out to her mustang. A half hour later Dekota has parked her Ford mustang in a parking space and she is now she walks up to the entrance of the nightclub, so Sara and Destiny know that she is there. Sara and Destiny walk outside and over to Dekota, then Destiny, Sara and Dekota walk toward the Dekota mustang that parked in the parking lot of the nightclub.

“I forget my apartment key in my locker at the crime lab.”
    “You can crush at my house tonight.”
    “Thanks Destiny.”

When all three of them reach Dekota’s new 2001 purple ford mustang, Sara notice Dekota has a sliver gymnastics license plate frame and the top of the license plate frame say, if gymnastic were easy it would, and the bottom of the license plate frame say, be called football. Sara also notices that Dekota Nevada license plate is a Personalized license plate and at the top it says Nevada like all the license plate says, it also says the sliver state on the bottom and has the sunset background. But on the left side of the license plate is a purple gymnast doing a back handspring (silhouette) and that Dekota’s seven license plate characters are gymnast. As Sara is waiting to get into the mustang, she is looking at the front license plate and see it has the sunset background. She also notices it has Nevada at the top and the sliver state at the bottom. It also has the purple gymnast doing a back handspring (silhouette) and that her seven characters that are on the license plate are 00elite. She has just finish reading the front license plate when Destiny opens up the passengers’ door and leans the front seat forward and Sara gets into the back of the car. Once Sara has sat down, Destiny pulls the front seat into the upright position and takes a set in the passenger seat. Once her older sister and Sara have put on their seatbelts on Dekota starts the car and then pulls out of the parking space. As Dekota is waiting for a break in traffic, she turns the stereo on and hit the CD button and love songs from movies comes on. Dekota gets a break in the traffic and she pulls out of the nightclub and onto the road.

“What does the gymnast on both of your license plates mean Dekota?”
    “The gymnast on both my license plates means that I train at Cat Gymnastics Center, Sara.”

The rest of the ride to Destiny house Sara, Destiny and Dekota listens to the songs playing on the car stereo, when Dekota pulls into the driveway ten and half minutes later Destiny and Sara hops out of the car as soon as Dekota puts the car into the park position. Leaving Dekota to put the front passenger seat in the upright position and close the passenger side door. Sara and Destiny walk over to the steps of the front porch and walks up the steps. When they reach the front door Destiny unlocks the door and the two of them walks inside the house and walk over to the couch then they both take a set on the couch. Destiny is turning the tv on, when Dekota walks through the front door and locks the door. Destiny and Sara have just start watching the JAG marathon, as Dekota starts walking to her bedroom. The next thing Sara or Destiny’s know is that they pagers are beeping at them. The two Crime scene investigators look at their pagers and they both see it is the crime lab phone number. Destiny stands up and heads to her bedroom as Sara flip her cellphone open and call the lab to see what Gil Grissom needs.

“Grissom Speaking.”
    “It is Sara Sidle, what do you need Destiny and me for?”
    “I need the two of you to go out to a crime scene out at a little shack off Boulder Highway. The Address is 2371 Boulder Highway. Jim Brass is waiting for Destiny and you to get there.”
    “Ok, Bye.”
    “Bye.”

Sara flip her cellphone close and puts it back on her hip and look at Destiny who has just walk back into the living room. Destiny hands Sara a change of clothing and a new toothbrush still in the box.

“Thanks, I was just going to ask for a change of clothing to wear and if you had an extra toothbrush. We have to going into work and process a crime scene off Boulder Highway.”
    “Go get changes and I will make a pot of coffee.”
    “Do you have any Ibuprofen my head is killing me?”
    “Yes in the medicine cabinet in the first floor bathroom.”
    “Thanks.”

Sara gets off the couch and then both Sara and Destiny walk into the dinning room, then into the kitchen. Sara then walks into the hallway and walk into Destiny’s bedroom and closes the bedroom door. She sets the changes of clothing and toothbrush onto the bed and then takes a set on the bed, at the sometime she is rubbing her forehead because he head is pounding. Meanwhile Destiny is in the kitchen and has just put the water into the coffee maker. She closes the top of the coffee maker, she then hit the button to start the coffee maker . Destiny then leans up against the counter and closes her eyes, wishing that her head would stop pounding and that she would stop feeling so nausea. It is now a minute and half later and Sara just finish getting dress and she can smell the coffee, she walks into the bathroom. Then walks over the bathroom sink and she opens the medicine cabinet up, which is above the sink. She then grabs the bottle of Ibuprofen and opens the bottle up. Sara then grabs a paper bathroom cup and turns on the water. She fills the cup up and set the cup on the sink. Sara then takes the cap off the Ibuprofen bottle and she pours four 200mg Ibuprofen tablets into her left hand. She picks up the cup of the sink and then puts the pills into her mouth, she then takes a few sips of the water then swallow the water and pills. Sara takes the new toothbrush out of the box and then brushes her tooth. Once Sara has finished brushes her tooth and she has cleaned the toothbrush off, she combs her hair really fast. Sara walks out of the bathroom into the hallway and then walks into the kitchen and over to Destiny who hands Sara a travel mug, which is fill of coffee. Sara heads outside and walks over to her friends’ car and Destiny goes and grabs her purse off the living room coffee table. When Destiny walks outside and over to her car, she unlocks it and the two of them get into the black 2000 ford taurus and a minute later Destiny drive towards to the crime lab. The normal fifteen minutes drive to work feels like it take an hour, but it only takes the fifteen minutes and once Destiny has parked her car in the crime lab parking lot. She then turns her car off and the two of them get out of the car. Sara and Destiny then walk to the doors of the crime lab and head inside. As the two of them are walking to the locker room, they pass the DNA Lab and Greg waves to them. Sara and Destiny’s wave to Greg as they walk by the DNA Lab. When they walk into the locker room the two of them grabs they crime scene kits and then clock into work, so they both will get pay for working. Destiny and Sara then walk out of the locker room and go to the break room, Sara grabs a set of key for one of the suv and then the two of them walk out of the break room. A minute later the two of them are walking over to suv number four. Sara gets behind the wheel and Destiny gets into the passenger seat and then Sara drives to the crime scene. Once at the crime scene Sara and Destiny’s grab they kit off the backseat and then get out of the suv. Then the two of them walk up to the shack, which Jim Brass is standing in front of.

“Brace yourself for what you are about to see because it is very blood and it is the cruelest thing I have see in a long time. It looks like the body has been like this for two weeks.”
    “What happened inside?”
    “Destiny, It looks like someone tried to do a facelifted on the victim, which I am think is also the cause of death.”
    “Let get this over with Brass.”
    “Ok Sara, you and Destiny follow me into the shack.”

Destiny and Sara follow Jim Brass into the shack and the sight that Sara and Destiny see along with the smell made both of them feel like they are going to be sick to they stomach. Both Sara and Destiny are unable to handle the smell. Destiny and Sara’s put they right hand over their mouths and run outside. Once outside both Sara and Destiny starts throwing up . Jim walks outside and sees both the CSI are getting sick to they stomach, so he stands there quiet and waits for Sara and Destiny to stop throwing up.

“Are the two of you all right?
    (Sara and Destiny say it at the same time) Yes, the smell was just too horrible is all!”
    “That not normal for the two of you, I have never seen either of you get sick at a crime scene before.”
    “There always a first time for everything Brass and I have got sick at a crime scene before!”
    “Yes you right about there always been a first time for everything and when did you get sick at a crime scene Sara?”
    “At Portia Richmond’s house when process the scene of her kidnaping and the murder of Lacey Duvall.”
    “Oh.”

Sara and Destiny turn around and then walk back inside the shack leaving Jim standing outside the shack by himself. Destiny starts taking pictures of the crime scene and Sara starts collecting the evidences that Destiny has already got pictures of. But neither of them touch the body because the coroner has not arrived at the crime scene yet. Once Destiny finish talking the pictures of the crime scene and the body, she starts dusting for fingerprints. Jim Brass and David walk into the shack right as Destiny finish dusting the door of the shack for fingerprints. David walks over to the body and after put on latex gloves he gets right to work.

“Whoever did this crime wear thick latex gloves, because there is no fingerprint anywhere, gaging, Sara.”
    “Destiny, Jim and David, I did find a name, gaging, for the victim in this handbag and her name is Sue Days and she is 21 years old.”
    “Thanks Sara’s, now the four of us know who the victim of this brutal crime is and Destiny did you found any fingerprints?”
    “No, as I say to Sara, the person who did this crime must have been wearing thick latex gloves, because there are no fingerprints.”
    “I can tell you for sure that the victim has been dead for two weeks now.”
    “I could have told you that by gaging the smell alone, David!”
    “You are moody today Sara!”
    “I am not feeling good.”
    “Oh.”
    “You can take the body, gaging now David.”
    “Baby, are you feeling all right?”
    “The decomposition smell is just getting to me, I have take pictures of the body, but Sara nor I gaging, have collected the evidence off the body yet, can you do that I get the evidence to the right person at the lab, gaging?”
    “No problem honey, I can tell that the smell is really bothering you and Sara today, I hope that the two of you are not catching the stomach flu from Lindsey Willows?”
    “(Both Sara and Destiny) No David, it is only the odor from the decomposition!”

Both Sara and Destiny run outside and just make it outside of the door, when the two of them start throwing up again. Jim Brass and David watch Sara and Destiny through the door and when Destiny and Sara have stops getting sick to they stomach, David walks over to the two crime scene investigators and takes his latex gloves off. He then he put his left hand on Sara forehand and his right on Destiny’s forehead but neither Sara nor Destiny’s forehead feel warm. David takes his hands off Sara and Destiny foreheads and then he walks the two of them into the shack. Sara and Destiny start grabbing the bags of evidence as David walks over to the body.

12. sarahSidle1981

“Neither of you seems to be running a fever, so you are probable right it’s just the smell that is making the two of you sick.”
    “Yeah that must be it, David!”
    “Do you have any other symptom’s Destiny and Sara?”
    “I have a headache.”
    “What about you Destiny?”
    “Yeah I have a headache too.”
    “Sara and Destiny take the evidence you colleted to the lab, I will help David get the body into the van, so he can take the victim body to the crime lab.”
    “And I will get the blood swabs off of the table for the two of you.”
    “(Both of the CSI) Thanks, we will see the two of you later at the crime lab.”

Sara, Destiny, David and Brass gather up the evidence bags and take them out to the crime lab suv. Once all the evidence bags are in the suv Destiny and Sara walk back into the shack and grab they kit and Destiny’s also grab her camera. Then the two of them walk back out of the shack and to the suv. Both Sara and Destiny put their kits on the back seat and Destiny set her camera on the back seat too. Sara then gets into the driver side of the suv, at the sometime Destiny gets into the passenger side of the suv. Jim Brass and David watch Sara pull the crime lab suv away from the shack and once the suv is out of sight David and Brass walk back into the shack. David grabs two latex gloves and hands them to Brass and then he grabs a pair of latex gloves for himself, Brass and David put the gloves on and then they get to work preparing the body to transport to the crime lab. Two hours later at the crime lab, David walks into the break room and over to the couch, which is where Sara and Destiny are setting. David notices that both Destiny and Sara’s eyes are close.

“I brought Dr. Robbins final report over Sara and Destiny, seeing that neither of you came to see Dr. Robbins nor me!”
    “Sorry David, we have been busying compare this case to four unsolved afternoon cases, that match this case in everyway!”
    “Dr. Robbins made a note about that in his final report Destiny.”
    “So what does the final report say David?”
    “Sara, the final report says that Sue Days is dead from complications from the facelifted surgery that took place two weeks ago.”
    “David, does the report say anything else that Sara and I need to know about?”
    “Yes Destiny, the victim was nine weeks pregnant, just like the victims from the afternoon cases. Dr. Robbins points out that all the female victims have blood hair. Also that all the victims have blue eyes too.”
    “And they were all 21 years old too.”
    “Yes, that is what Dr. Robbins wrote in his final report, Sara.”
    “That just great we have no more info or evidences on this case then we do on the other cases.”
    “That not my fault Sara!”
    “I know that David, it just the sheriff told Destiny and me that if Dr. Robbins did not have anything new to add to the case or DNA evidence that could lead to the person who is doing the facelifted surgery or a person helping to do the facelifted that we have to put the case aside for now.”
    “Do the two of you have you reports write out?”
    “Yes David, beside what you just tell us everything is writing in the case file.”
    “If you want me to I will go hand them into Grissom, so the two of you can clock out, then go home to get some sleeps?”
    “Thanks David.”
    “That would be great David and have I told you that I love you tonight?”
    “No and you and Sara are welcome.”
    “I love you David.”
    “I love you to Destiny.”

Sara and Destiny finish the case paperwork and then both of them sign the bottom of their case paperwork. Destiny and Sara’s hand the case files to David who takes them for Sara and Destiny. Once Sara and Destiny have stands up the three of them walk out of the break room together, David waves bye to Sara and Destiny. David then walks towards Grissom office as Sara and Destiny walks towards the locker room. Two minutes later Gil Grissom’s who just take a set in his desk chair, hears a knock on his office door.

“Come in.”

David’s open Grissom’s office door and walks inside of the office and he set Sara and Destiny’s case report along with Dr. Robbins’s final report onto Gil Grissom’s desk. Gil Grissom sees that David has brought him Dr. Robbins final report and both Sara and Destiny case report from the case they were working on tonight. Gil opens up the three files and looks over the files really fast and then looks up at David.

“Thanks for bring me Dr. Robbins final report and Destiny and Sara case files and I see that the case has been put aside for now by the sheriff, because they are no leads to solve this case or the case from afternoon that match it. But way did Sara and Destiny not bring their case files to me, themselves?”
    “I told Destiny and Sara’s I would bring both they case files to you Grissom, seeing that I was coming to give you Dr. Robbins final report.”

Just then Jim Brass walks into Grissom office and over to David who is standing in front of Grissom’s desk. Brass looks at the three files on Gil Grissom’s desk. Jim Brass looks at Gil Grissom and then looks at David. Gil look at Jim Brass and sees that he does not look happy to be there.

“Do you have anything that can reopen five facelifted cases, Brass?”
    “No, I do not know there were more cases, like tonight case.”
    “Yes, there are four other cases.”
    “That awful, Gil and I have another case that I could use Sara and Destiny help on, but I can’t find the two of them anyway, do you know where Sara and Destiny are David?”
    “I tell them to go clock out and then go home to get some sleep.”
    “Are the two of them still feeling under the weather, David?”
    “Yes, which is way I had them clock out and go home to get some sleep.”
    “That is not your job David!”
    “I know that Grissom, but if you saw Sara and Destiny at the crime scene and see them setting on the break room couch with the eyes close you would have sent them home too.”
    “You do not know that David, now I have to call them back into work because Brass’s need the two of them to work another case tonight!”
    “Gil’s do not call them back into work, I think David was right about send Destiny and Sara home.”
    “Is there something that the two of you know that I do not?”
    “Yes, Sara and Destiny run out of the shack twice to throw up and they both have headaches. Also, neither of them looked good when they left the crime scene to bring the evidences to the lab.”
    “Fine I will send Nick out to the new crime scene Jim and I hope that Sara and Destiny did not catch the stomach flu from Lindsey.”
    “I have to get back to the coroners’ lab.”
    “That fine David.”
    “I have to head to the new crime scene Gil, I will see you later.”
    “Ok, I have to go look for Nick anywise.”

Grissom stands up and then the David, Gil and Jim walk out of Gil Grissom’s office and Gil close his office door behind him, since he is the last one out the door. Meanwhile at the same time Sara is walking into her apartment and Destiny has just walk into her house. Then Sara and Destiny go straight to their bathroom and take a shower. When they finish taken a shower Sara and Destiny put on their bathrobes on and then walk into their bedrooms. Destiny and Sara then lay down on their beds and fall right to sleep.

13. sarahSidle1981

* Made victims names up.
    Chapter Seventeen: $35K O.B.O.
    Gil Grissom and the rest of the graveyard shift gets an early morning call out to a crime scene at the Chase farm house, which is off of I-15. When Gil sees that it is a 420 (Homicide) and that five of the family members were killed along with the four-year-old daughter was found alive hiding under her bed. Gil Grissom’s log onto his laptop and does an online search to see if Mr. Chase was in debt to Sam Braun, Gil finds out that Mr. Chase is in debt to Sam Braun. Gil Grissom’s log off his laptop and then he stands up. He walks over to his office door and grabs his crime scene kit off the floor by the office door, then he walks out of his office carrying his kit along with the key to suv number two and leaves the lab. When Gil Grissom pulls the suv up to the crime scene, he notices that his team is all ready at the scene. Grissom grabs his kick off the passenger seat and then get out of the suv. As he walks over to his team, Gil Grissom looks at his team trying to read the expression on all of crime scene investigators faces, but all he can see is five tired crime scene investigators.

“I know that all of you are tired and only get off work an hour before the call come in for this case, but I want you to give this case a hundred percent and let finds out who is committed these murder this time.”
    “(Catherine, Sara, Nick, Warrick and Destiny) yes Grissom.”
    “Catherine, I want you to go talk to Sam Braun and see if he will tell you anything about Mr. Steven, Mr. Thomas and Mr. Chase.”
    “Ok, I will go talk to him right now.”
    “Good.”

Grissom stops talking as Catherine walks away from the group and over to crime lab suv number one. Catherine open the driver side door and puts her kit down between the two seats and then get into the suv. At the same time as Catherine pulls away from the crime scene, Gil who been watching Catherine bring his attention back to the rest of the team.

“Nick and Warrick’s, I want both of you to ALS the whole crime scene.”
    “(Nick and Warrick) Ok.”
    “Sara, I want you to take pictures of the crime scene.”
    “Ok.”
    “Destiny you are going to talk to the little girl and I am going to start processing the crime scene. Let get to work.”
    “(Warrick, Nick, Sara and Destiny) sure.”

Grissom, Sara, Nick and Warrick pick up they kit and head into the house. At the sometime Destiny walks over to the little girl, who is setting in the passenger seat of Brass’s car and she is staring at the house. Jim Brass is standing next to the girl on her right side. Destiny kneels down in front of the little girl, who stop staring at the house and looks at the lady who is kneeling in front of her.

“My name is Destiny Kessler, what is your name?”
    “My name is Katie Chase
    “How old are you Katie?”
    “I am five-years-old.”
    “Did you see what happened to your family Katie?”
    “No, when I heard the person breaking into the house I quietly get out of bed and hide under my bed and stay there until Jim Brass found me!”
    “Did you hear anything that could help us, Katie?”
    “I hear someone say Mr. Chase, you should have known better then to cheat Sam Braun out off his money and then I hear five gun shoots.”
    “Was it one gun shoot after another or five gun shoots at the sometime Katie?”
    “I hear five gun shoots at the sometime Miss. Kessler.”
    “Is there anything else you can tell me?”
    “No.”
    “That fine, you just stay here with Jim Brass for now.”
    “Ok.”
    “Brass has children service been called?”
    “Yes, a worker from children service is on their way now.”
    “Ok I am going to go fill Grissom in on what I learn from Katie.”
    “Ok, Destiny.”

Destiny stands up and starts walking towards the house. At the sometime Catherine is sitting in Sam Braun office. Sam Braun is setting in the chair behind his desk and Catherine is setting in a chair in front of Sam Braun’s desk.

“Sam, How did you know Mr. Steven, Mr. Thomas and Mr. Chase?”
    “Cath, what do you mean how did I know Mr. Steven, Mr. Thomas and Mr. Chase because I still do?”
    “Their families were all killed in the same way each family member was shot in the head, but the killer or killers left the youngest daughter alive in all of the family. I also know that these three men are in debt to you and they could not pay you back the money they own you, Sam.”
    “Are you try to say I kill them?”
    “No, but you could have hired someone too?”
    “You have no evidence to link me to the three cases do you, Cath?”
    “No, not yet.”
    “Then come back with a warrant if and when you find same evidence that links me to the crime.”

Catherine stands up from the chair she was set in and then walks out of Sam Braun. She walks through the casino and then she walks outside to the parking lot. Catherine gets into the suv and then she heads back out to the crime scene. But after hours of processing the crime scene and running through all the evidence from all three cases, they still could not found out who kill the family's. So the Chase case was set aside, just like the other two cases were.

14. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Eighteen: Gentle, Gentle and Sounds of Silence ( Not the same two episodes as seen on tv and made up the address to the house the crime scene happened at.)
    Gil Grissom, Warrick Brown, Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle, Destiny Kessler, David and Dr. Robbins were all at home asleep in their beds when their pager’s started beeping at them at ten a.m. The CSI had only been off for work for hour and a half. They all pick up their pager and see who is beeping them and none of them were happy to see that it was the crime lab number or that there is a 420 (Homicide) at 7455 Flamingo road. Gil’s team all arrives at the crime scene at the same time, all of the CSI park they cars. Then the six Crime scene investigators get out of their vehicles and grabs they crime scene kits out of their cars, then all six of them walk up to the house. Jim Brass meets the CSI at the front door of the house.

“Good morning CSI.”
    (All the CSI) We work nights, we were sleeping when our pager went off Jim.”
    “Sorry the day shift is tapped out and the swing shift is all in court today.”
    “Jim, just tell us what has happened here?”
    “Gil, a family of ten was killed.”
    “(Yawn) How were the ten victims murder Jim?”
    “Sara, each of the victims were shoots through the back of the head and the victims never hear the shoots.”
    “Did the killer or the killers use a silencer?”
    “No Destiny, the whole family was born deaf.”
    “ Do we have the times of death yet Jim?”
    “Warrick, I am not sure what the time of death is, you are going to have to ask Dr. Robbins and David’s who are inside taken body temperature right now.”
    “Brass how many boys and how many girls are there?”
    “Nick’s there are four boys along with the father. Also, there are four girls and the mother.”
    “Do you know the children’s ages?”
    “Yes Catherine, two of the boys were five-year-old-twin, the next set of twins are girls and they were four years old. Then a set of a boy and a girl twin that where three-years-old. The last set of twins was also a boy and a girl set that just turn one-year-old at nine p.m. last night.”
    “The bodies are all upstairs on the second and third floors the killer shoot the mom and dad’s in the master bedroom on the third floor, along with shooting the eight children in the boys and girls bedrooms, that is on the second floor.”
    “Who called 911, Jim?”
    “Gil, the Intermediate School District bus drive (ISD), called 911 after she got here and the mom was not waiting outside with the five years old, four years old and three years old children. Then she sees both of the parents cars are in the driveway and that all the light was off in the house, which is not normal in the Van’s house. The father Mr. Van never misses a day of work or run later and the children are never sick. The bus driver went up to the door and rings the door bell. But when no one came to the door she got a really bad feeling and called 911.”
    “How do they hear the bell?”
    “Sara, they feel the door bell, because it is connected to a bell on the floor, which cause the floorboards to vibration and then they can feel the floor vibrations.”
    “How do you know that Destiny?”
    “Because my twin Sister Danielle was born with a thirty percent hearing loss in her left ear and completely deaf in her right ear, Warrick.”
    “Jim did any of the neighbors see or hear anything last night?”
    “Not sure Gil, I am going to go and asks the neighbors right now.”
    “Ok, Jim, team let get to work. Nick and Warrick take the parent’s bedroom, Sara I want you to take one of the girl’s bedrooms, Catherine took the other the girl’s bedroom. Destiny’s took one of the boy’s bedrooms and I will take last of the bedroom, which is also a boy bedroom.”
    “(Catherine, Sara, Nick, Destiny and Warrick) Ok.”

Gil, Catherine, Sara, Nick, Destiny and Warrick pick up they crime scene kit and then the six of them walk into the house and start walking up the stairs. At the same time Jim Brass start walking towards the neighbor house to the right of the victim’s house. David and Dr. Robbins meet Sara, Nick, Gil, Warrick, Catherine and Destiny half way down the stairs then the CSI looks at the two coroners and the two coroners look at the CSI.

“What time did the victims die, Dr. Robbins?”
    “All the victims die around 10:30pm last night, Gil.”
    “Thanks, Dr. Robbins.”

Nick, Warrick, Destiny, Sara, Catherine and Gil head into the house and upstairs to the bedroom they are processing. The six Crime scene investigators then start taking pictures of the victims at the scene, so David and Dr. Robbins can take all ten bodies back to the lab. It takes the CSI an hour to finish taking the pictures and collect the trace evidence off of the bodies. David and Dr. Robbins then take the bodies out to the two coroner vans and drive them back to the lab. After the coroners leave the crime scene, the CSI gets back to work processing the crime scene and processing the whole house takes them over three hours. Sara, Warrick, Destiny, Gil, Catherine and Nick found four sets of fingerprints that do not match any of the family members and these fingerprints were in every room in the Van’s home. Also, the CSI could not find any bullet cartridges in the children bedrooms or the mom and dad bedrooms. Nick has been outside the house for five minutes now looking for unknown footprint left behind in the yard and he is also looking to see if the killers drop anything when they left the house. Nick’s just reaches the back door of the house when he sees four handguns laying on the ground in front of the door. Nick takes a picture of the handguns and then put each of the handguns into an evidence box for handguns. Nick then gets out his fingerprint kit out of his crime scene kit and dusts the back door for fingerprints. Just on the door alone he founds the same four sets of fingerprints that were in all the bedrooms and the rest of the rooms in the house. Gil Grissom walks up to the back door and sees Nick dusting the door knob on the back door and he sees the four handguns evidence boxes stack by Nick crime scene kit.

“I see the killer or killers did not take the handguns with them.”
    “No, they did not, which means the handguns were not register to the killer or killers and the handguns mostly likely was stolen from the owners.”
    “Did you dust the handguns for fingerprints?”
    “No, I will let Bobby Dawson dust the handguns for fingerprints and the back door and the door knob has the same four fingerprints that were found in all the bedrooms and the rest of the rooms in the house.”
    “Have you seen Catherine around, Nick?”
    “No, I have not seen Catherine since she left to go pick up a suv from the crime lab, sorry Grissom.”
    “Sara, Warrick, Destiny and I are going to start taking the evidences bags outside, so when Catherine gets here, so we can start loading the suv up.”
    “I am almost done here and when I finished I will come and help y’all.”
    “Ok.”
    Gil Grissom turns around and walks towards the front of the house. At the sometime Nick puts the tape lift over the last fingerprint. He lifts the tape lift off of the door knob and put the fingerprint into the bag with the rest of the tape lift fingerprints from the back door. Simultaneously, Catherine is driving down Flamingo Road towards the house that the crime scene is at. When Catherine pulls up to the house, she sees that her co-workers are all waiting outside with the bags of evidences. Catherine puts the crime lab suv into the park position and then she turns the suv off. She then gets out of the suv and walks over to her co-workers and the bags of evidences, so she can to help load the evidences into the suv.

“Catherine’s what took you so long?”
    “Sorry Gil, Greg sees me and starts complain about all the DNA evidences that he has to run for the day shift. Along with saying that he will never get a break because of all the DNA evidences that our case is going to add onto his work load.”
    “That sounds like Greg all right, let get the evidences loaded into the suv now.”
    (Nick, Sara, Catherine, Warrick and Destiny) Ok, Grissom.”

“The six Crime scene investigators get right to work loading up the suv with all the bags of evidences. Twenty minutes later Catherine is driving the suv full of evidences to the crime lab and Sara, Destiny, Gil, Warrick and Nick are driving they own cars to the crime lab. When they have all get to the crime lab and have unloading the bag evidences and check the evidences into the evidences locker Destiny and Gil takes the fingerprints to the fingerprint lab and the two of them are running the fingerprints through AFIS. Sara takes the four handguns to Bobby Dawson to run and at the sometime Nick takes the film to be developed. Warrick and Catherine are looking through the rest of the evidence in the evidence room. Ten minutes later in the fingerprint lab Destiny and Gil look up from the computers and look at each other.

“Destiny, I never know your twin sister has a thirty percent hearing loss in her left ear and completely deaf in her right ear!”
    “Yes she has a thirty percent hearing loss in her left ear and completely deaf in her right ear, but she never let it stop her. She finishes second behind me in our senior class of 1987. She went onto college and becomes a CSI too.”
    “You and your sister finish school two years before Nick and one year before Sara did and the four of you are the same age!”
    “Yes I know that, but Nick start Kindergarten at age six during the 1976/1977 school year and Sara start school at five during the 1975/1976 school year and my twin sister and I did our eleven and twelve grade years during the 1986/1987 school year.”
    “I get two matches, Destiny!”
    “So do I Gil, the two fingerprints I run belong to a Sam Tim and a Sean Tim there are in AFIS for sent notes to the Van family saying they should not be allow to live because they are disability.”
    “The fingerprints I run belong to Shan Tim and a Sue Tim and they are in the system for what you just tell me Destiny.”
    “Being deaf is no reason for them to kill the Van family, that just wrong?”
    “I know people are mean, When I was a child my next store neighbor son would always make fun of my mom Helen because she was deaf his Mom and Dad would always say to me that my mom should not be allow to be able to live, because she could not live a normal life. Along with saying no one could understand what she was saying.”
    “But people can understand people that are deaf if they take the time to learn sign language or let someone translate what the person is say that knows sign language.”
    “Yes you are right about that, I am going to call Brass and told him to put a warrant out on Sam, Sean, Shan, Sue Tim and have brought in for question on the murders of the Van family.
    “I will go fill Nick, Sara, Catherine and Warrick and fill them in on whom the fingerprints belong too.”
    “Ok, that sounds good.”

Destiny and Gil leave the fingerprint lab and leave Jacqui Franco to gather up all the fingerprints. Two hours later after interviewing the Tim brothers and sisters and all evidences coming back say that the Tim’s bothers and sisters committed the murders and now Sara, Gil, Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Destiny are watching Sam, Sean, Shan, Sue Tim been load into a prison van, five minutes later the van is driving towards the local prison.

15. sarahSidle1981

* Made the names of the killers up.
    Chapter Nineteen: Justice is Served
    Sara, Destiny, Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Gil are all hope to get a hot case to work on tonight because its Saturday night and they have only had a hit and run case that was on Monday night. Since then they have spent the last four-nights catching up on paperwork they need to get done and hand in. Gil Grissom walks into the break room and the team can tell by the look on Gil face that they have a major case tonight.

“There has been a 420 (Homicide) at the Las Vegas zoo in the kids’ petting zoo. There are fifty dead bodies. Forty-six of the victims are children and four of them are zoo workers. The Zoo was having an overnight for first and second graders.”
    “Did anyone live?”
    “Yes Catherine, an eight- year- old girl that was using the rest room, when she heard the shoot she stays in the rest room until she knew it was safe to come out. She then grabs one of the zoo workers’ cellphone and called 911.”
    “That awful and did you get my request to take time off from August twelfth through nineteenth, Grissom?”
    “I know this case is awful and yes I get your request for August twelfth through nineteenth and yes you can have these days off. Sara, Nick, Catherine, Destiny, Warrick let get out to the crime scene and start processing the scene so will can find out who killed all these children and the four zoo staffs.”

Sara, Nick, Catherine, Destiny, Warrick and Gil all leave the break room. Sara, Nick, Catherine, Destiny and Warrick go to the locker room to the five of them grabs they crime scene kits and Gil head out to the suv, since he already has his kit. Two minutes later Gil and Sara are driving the suv’s to the zoo. Catherine and Warrick are in the suv Gil is driving and Destiny and Nick are in the suv Sara is driving and in both of the suv, no one is talking. When they get to the zoo all the CSI’s grabs they kits out of the back of the both the suv and start walks to the petting zoo, when they get to the petting zoo all the CSI are shock to see the blood pools around all the bodies. Each victim was shoot three times in the chest. Destiny, Sara and Catherine start taken picturers of the crime scene. While Nick, Warrick and Gil started collect evidence, without touches the bodies because Dr. Robbins and David have just get there. It take the coroner about two hours to get all the body temperature.

“All the victims have been dead since eight p.m.
    “Thanks, Dr. Robbins.”
    “You are welcome Gil and have you take pictures of the bodies at the screen?”
    Yes we have Dr. Robbins, so you can start loading the bodies up to take all the bodies to the lab.
    “Ok, Sara.”
    “Also, Dr. Robbins once you remove the bullet from all fifty victims sent them over to Bobby Dawson in Balletic.”
    “I will do that Destiny.”

Nick, Warrick, Sara, Destiny, Catherine and Gil work the scene for four more hours before they have collected all the evidence and put the evidence into evidence bags. Along with dust for fingerprints and taking swabs of all the blood pools. When they get back to the crime lab Catherine and Gil’s take the DNA evidence to Greg, while Sara and Destiny go to the fingerprint lab and start running the fingerprints. Warrick goes to the coroners’ lab and sees what David and Dr. Robbins have for them. Nick goes over to trace to run the trace evidence himself because the trace technician is out sick. Bobby Dawson walks into the fingerprint lab and gets Sara and Destiny attention.

“Sara and Destiny all ten guns use tonight were 357 SIG and better yet the same handguns were use in three other murders at petting zoos in the past year. I have already let Brass know and he has warrants out on all ten of the handguns’ owners.
    “Thanks Bobby and are the owners of the handguns Nick Potter, Normal Potter, Nina Potter, Mia Potter, Shawn Potter, Sim Potter, Simon Potter, Sean Potter, Sam Potter, Jim Days?”
    “Yes Destiny, these are the names I get and told Brass.”

Sara, Destiny and Bobby walk out of the fingerprint lab. Bobby heads back to his lab area. Destiny and Sara’s go looking for their co-workers and found Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Gil in the evidence room. Two hours later Nick, Sara, Warrick, Gil, Destiny and Catherine all had over to P.D. to interview Nick Potter, Normal Potter, Nina Potter, Mia Potter, Shawn Potter, Sim Potter, Simon Potter, Sean Potter, Sam Potter, Jim Days. Who all admit too killing the children and zoo workers at all four zoos. After the team watches the killers get into the prison bus, they all go home to get some sleep.